Complicate beginnings

Super Generations Love

"Leeteuk!" she shouted running up to the man.
"Taeyeon?!" He said recognizing the females voice.
"Yeah" she jumped hugging him.
"I made it!" she cheered.
"Made it where?"
"Ive been offered to be in the battle of the bands concert that SM is hosting"
"Really. I got offered yesterday" he said confused.
"How come you never told me?" she said haulting her jumps.
"Cause if you didn't recieve yours yet i didn't want to tell you because you'd be sad"
"Aw thanks tuekie" she smiled.
"You guys are like a couple" Donghae said feeling the akward wind as he walked behind.
"Not!" they both said in sync.
"Whatever you say" he rolled his eyes.
"You heard? Yoona and Kibum almost kissed?" he Donghae said smiling.
"My second maknae!?" Taeyeon said.
"And my second maknae?" Leeteuk said.
"How did this happen?" Taeyeon questioned.
"There he is!" Leeteuk said.
"Hey guys" Kibum said tiredly.
"Heard you almost kissed Yoona" Donghae nudged him.
"Yeah it was for an audition in a play"
"Well how come she ALMOST kissed you?" Donghae asked.
"Cause stupid fangirl got in the way and ruined it" Kibum said looking away.
"Aww" Taeyeon said.

After lunch.

"Man biology" Yoona sighed staring at the board.
"Hey!" Taeyeon said waving from behind.
"What is it Tae?" She said tired.
"I just heard that you and Kibum almost kissed"
"Oh my gosh Tae. You don't know how bad he wanted to kiss me" she said.
"How do you know"
"Well he offered to teach me when I said I didn't know how to kiss. And he got mad when someone interupted our kiss scene" she said looking out the window.
"Ohhh he totally likes you Yoona!" Taeyeon clapped excitedly.
"But I don't even know him, and I still have a thing for you know who.." she trailed off.
"Its acting" Taeyeon said simply. "You too can keep a relationship in the theater" she said bowing gracefully.
"You're weird" she memmbled to herself.
"Aye" she said wacking her forehead.

"Sunny!" a voice shouted
"Ey? Sungmin?" she smiled holding her text books.
"Your a tutor right?" he scratched his head uneasily.
"Yeahhh... Why?" she smiled brightly.
"Well I'm struggling in my algebra class. So can you help me?" he pleaded.
"Sure. I help people all the time. Just come by Room 5-3 after school"
"Okay" he said nodding.
"Bye Sung" Sunny walked away. As she did Sungmin was pulling at his hair.
"Bye Sunbun" As soon as he said that he covered his mouth.
'Did I just speak what I thought?' he thought.
"Thats a cute nickname" she smiled to herself as she continued walking.

"Dance class here I come" Hyoyeon said with pride.
Building 105 perfect.
"Hey anyone here" she said as her voices echoed in the practice room.
She could here music coming from another room.
"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega naega naega meonjeo Nege nege nege ppajyeo Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby"
"HEY!!" she shouted through the blasting music.
She saw a male figure dancing along from the mirror he saw her entering. "HEY!" she shouted once more.

He noticed her walking in from the mirror and turned down the music.
"What are you here for?" he said wiping his face with a towel.
"Rude huh?" she sneered gving him a face.
"Wait arnt you Hyuyoon?" he asked.
"Hyoyeon" she corrected him sneering once more.
"Yeah the main dancer for girls generation" he said hanging the towl.
"Yeah. And your Eunhyuk from Suju" she said dropping his bag.
"How do you know me?" he asked giving an odd look.
"Are companies are the same dipstick" she spat out.
"Dipstick. Pabo young girl you don't talk to your oppa like that" he scolded.
"I will ignore your irratating comments. So anyway are you the only one in the class?" she asked sticking her arms outward.
"Infact I'm the teacher" he smirked.
"Your joking right?" her jaw dropped.
"Nope jealous. I'm better then you" he taunted sticking his tongue out.
"Oh really. I can't believe a jerk like you became a teacher before me. I also can't believe SM asked you"
"Huh well the class is coming soon" he said looking at the door.
"Oh well maybe I show you my dance skills" she glouted still upset.
He hesitated for a moment then laughed."Bring it"
She dropped her stuff on the floor. He turned the music on Demon-Jay Park.
She began dancing to the music. He laughed and joined in there movements became in sync with one another.
When people began entering the room they watched them move together.
"Cool" some said.
When the music ended he just looked at her. They were breathing heavily from being over worked.
"Not bad" he said.  She smiled. "You're not so bad yourself"

Suddently the door flung open. A girl who was tall with golden shoes similar to Hyoyeons shoes strut in with a skin loose top.
"Eunhyuk baby I missed you" she kissed him as he shoved her a way.
"What the hell Kara" he said discusted.
"Didnt you miss me over summer vaca?" she said while chewying gum.
"No" he said simply.
"Hyuk you have to act better then that to get me away" she smirked.
"Um I don't recall seeing your name on my attendance list" he said crossing his arms.
"Of course I was only stopping by to see the man I love so much" she clasped her hands together.
"Leave Kara NOW" he said. She huffed and danced out strutfully.
"Ch-Crazy girl" he said turning to face his waiting class.
When class began they were taught basic things. Hyoyeon observed closely.
Eunhyuk then introduced himself then dismissed the class.
He went to his office in the dance hall leaning against his chair sighing. Eunhyuk was in his office packing his dance gear.
"Who was she?" Hyoyeon asked curiously. She was leaning against the door frame.
"Uh don't get me started" he rolled his eyes.
"Girlfriend?"
"EX- girlfriend" he said picking up his bag.
"And the only reason I went out with her was because of her rich father" he added while walking out the door.
"Thats terrible only dating a girl for her money" she said following behind him.
"You don't understand. I don't care about her money. Her father is one of the board members of this school he's apart of JC entertainment. She's a ballet dancer and when she first saw me she never wanted to leave me alone. She told her daddy she wanted to date me so her father made a deal with SM that if i dated his daughter he would give this school 5 million"
"Thats a lot" she said speechless.
"Yeah. So SM took the deal"
"Didnt they ask you first?" she was partially in shock.
"They did and I accepted. I thought about it, thinking it wouldn't be that bad to have a girlfriend and also that it involved a lot of money. That money would do good for our company and school so I accepted".
She smiled and walked along side him. "You have a kind heart"
"Dont say that I'm supposed to be tough" he acted.
"Sorry mr tough guy" she laughed.
"Yeah it was fine until that clingy witch became a total irratation of my life. She annoying and always is after me" he sighed.
"I thought you broke up?"
"I did" he sighed again.
"So what happened to the 5 million?"
"Well they only cut 2 grand because they made a deal to send JC entertainments groups to this school. And her father didn't mind the break up. I guess he knew how it was trying to handle her" he smirked.
"So why is she-"
"She comes here to this school I mean. I claimed that she can never go near me at the school or else she would be expelled and also that she could never be in my dance classes"
"Seems rough"
"You have no idea. Well enough about me what about you?"
"What about?"
"I mean you have to go class soon... so do I"
"But don't you..." she looked at the building.
"I only teach this period. Then I go to my regular classes"
"Okay. Wanna walk with me then?" he asked.
"Sure".


After school

Ah I'm a genius now I can get close to Sunny :D sungmin thought. He ran up to 5-3 as soon as the bell rang.
He peeked in to see she was working with someone already. She was laughing while teaching the boy.
"So you move the y over to the other side and the two y's cancel so you end up getting x=48?"
"Yep" she smiled.
"Thank you! I feel like i'm gonna ace this test! Bye Soonkyu noona" the male said getting up.
"Bye Baekhyun. Same time tomorrow?". she asked watching him. "Yes" he said waving out the door.
Once he left, Sungmin came in with a flash.
"Sunny Bunny!" he said smiling.
"Hey we gotta get started. I gotta go home soon" she said laying out homework.
"Oh, Sorry i didn't know you were busy" he said.
"Well what do you need help with for algebra?"
"Everything" he said flat out.
"Aye this is gonna be a long time"

sunsun-251.jpg



Seohyun was walking to the library across the street when a white convertable pulled up beside her.
The window rolled down.
"Hyun where are you going?" Yonghwa asked.
"Um the library" she said looking across the street.
"Why are you going there?" he asked.
"Um to read. And work on a project" she said simply.
"Why are you so studius? Cut back relax drop the homework for a while"
"Im sorry Yonghwa I can't do that"
"What happened to Yong?"
"I don't call you that anymore"
"Do you wanna hang out with me?" he asked.
"No thank you" she said.
He got out of the car walking to her.
"Please Seohyun? We hardly spend time together, the least you could do is come hang out with me" he said.
"No I don't want to" she said a bit assertively.
He pulled on her arm tightly. "Lets go"
"No I don't wanna!" she screamed. Suddently a hand grabbed Yonghwas hand and flung him against his car.
"Come with me" a voice said grabbing her wrist she only saw the back of him. He wore a black jacket and jeans. The came to a black car and he told her to go in. Her only choice was to listen for this person saved her life.
He started the car and left the parking lot.
"Are you okay?" he looked at her.
She could now see his face. He had soft features and a nice smile.
"Yeah" she then looked akeardly away as she turned forward.
"I saw you. Did you want me to hurt that guy?" he asked smirking.
"Well...what am I saying. No, he...he's just a...person I have issues with" she stuttered.
"Is he your friend?"
"Un not really...anymore that is" she said.
"I saw you being forced I didn't know what to do but come and help. He didn't seem like the type that would calm down if I pulled it apart".
"Im Seohyun" she said.
"Kyuhyun" he smiled.
"Oh thank you very much"
"No prob. It's not good to treat women like that" he said.
"Where do you want me to drop you off?" he added.
"Um well right now I think I just wanna go home" she said looking down.
"Okay where do you live?" he said pulling out of the school.

 

A/N: Don't worry Yongseo fans, I am not hating on this couple. But ever since the issue that Seohyun refuses to be friends with Yonghwa after their seperation in WGM I started thinking about what if they had a dangerous relationship. I still ship Seokyu and Yongseo, each couple is cute and special.