Camping Day 2

Super Generations Love


In the garage Kibum and Yoona rehersed.
"So Kibum I was wondering about the scene. Do we really have to kiss in the scene?" she showed an expression of worry.
"Why?" he asked looking at her.
"Well I don't know wouldn't it be akward between eachother, I mean...were not romantically together..."
"Not really I mean were both professional right?" he said trying to look at something.
"Yeah. It's just-"
"Its just what"
"I kinda sorta have a boyfriend"
"What?" Kibum couldn't do anything but watch her.
"Yeah and we've had a long distance relationship for a while".
"Oh. But it's acting it's not for real Yoona"
"I know but I guess I wouldn't want you to get hurt if we kissed and my boyfriend found out. No matter what it is drama acting or not he is strict about my kissing other guys"
"Oh, okay..."

"Taengoo wake up" a sing song voice sang. He pecked a kiss on his lips and she immidiantly woke up flashing her eye lashes. He smiled but she only pushed him away getting up and out of the room.

She slammed the door running across the hall into Jessica and Tiffanys room muttering.
"Aish aish aish!" she muttered.
Tiffany looked up.
"Eh. What's wrong?"
"Aye Fany something happened last night!"
"What! I heard you I and leeteuk fought!"
"No. But we kissed"
"Not!" she almost screamed.
"Oh unnie what do I do!?" she healed her face.
"What happened?"
"He got mad at me told me why. I said I was sorry and that I liked another guy and he got mad and kissed me telling me he loved me" she said all in a single sentence.
"Eh!?" Tiffany and Jessica said in unison.
"And when I woke up he kissed me awake again. I think he thinks were together" she cried.
"I thought you liked Leeteuk?" Jessica said with wide eyes.
"I do like Teukkie...as a friend" she said slapping her face.
"Aish!" Tiffany said shaking her head.

"Super Junior meeting!" leeteuk yelled. The members got up and went to Leeteuks room while the girls ate breakfast downstairs.
"What do you want now old man" Eunhyuk yawned.
"The girls we have to deal a serious issue men". Leeteuk said simply holding a finger in the air.
"First off I kissed Taeyeon" all eyes got wide.
"You what!" they all yelled.
"aish it wasn't that bad. I think she liked it" Teuk smirked bragging.
"I kissed Yoona for a play and she told me she has a boyfriend" Kibum added.
"Tiffany hates me" Siwon said frowning.
"Why?"
"Cause I'm to gentlemenie" he said quoting his fingers,
"It true" they all joked.
"Sunnys so cute. I might ask her out" Sungmin said eagerly.
"Ah~ I'm already with Jessica so can I go?" Donghae asked facing the door.
"No" Leeteuk said.
"I comforted Seohyun last night during the thunder storm" everyone stared at the back of the room with eyes big at the maknae.
"Even maknae is in love?"
"Not necissarily. I just was nice and did it as a friend" he said keeping a cool image.
"Yeah not to mention save her from being kidnapped" Kibum added
"It was for the good of society" Kyuhyun said trying to explain.
"Sure whatever you say..." Leeteuk said.
"Aish. Yuri denies my awesome singing skills" Yesung bragged.
"I wonder why" they said sarcastically.
Only Ryeowook and Eunhyuk was quiet.
"What about you guys"
"Hyoyeons cool she could be my sister" Eunhyuk said.
"And sooyoung my cooking helper nothing more plus she's too tall" Ryeowook said.
"So now what?" they all turned to the leader.
"We either work together to get with them or we give up. Taeyeon likes another guy so she might have second thoughts on me. Kibums girl has a boyfriend. Who else"
"Well Yoona also has a stalker. She tells me about him during practice" Kibum said leaning on the couch cooly.
"Ah. That guy Yonghwa who tried kidnapping Seohyun" Kyuhyun said frowning.
"Doojoon the top of our class. Tiffanys got her eye out for him." Siwon said.
"Minhyuk from the library. Yuri looked interested in him" Yesung said giving an imagenary glare.
"Aish I don't know anyone else. Oh one of Sunnys tutoring students" Sungmin said remembering the boy.
"Okay well we have to work on those issues. To my calculations I am assuming they are in a kpop group so they must be here at sm camp. We must search for them" Leeteuk shouted as the others shouted along.

The next day

"Sunny bunny I packed your lunch" Sungmin smiled handing her the package and she thanked him.
"Aye! Kimchi and Rice! Thank you Sungminnie" she said patting his head like a little boy.

"Knock knock"
"Yes?" Tiffany said.
"Are you packed for the hike?" Siwon asked standing in the door way.
"Why do you care?" she asked ignoring his appearance.
"Tiffany talk to me. You barely talk with me now"
"Siwon I told you I'm very busy."
"So are you packed?"
"Yeah...yeah I am" she said giving a unhappy look.
"Well the others are down stairs...so meet us down" he said turning to the hallway. When he was gone she sighed.
"Gentlemen my " she complained.

"Aish Sica your wearing the ring I got you!" Donghae said holding her hand up.
"of course. What girlfriend wouldn't do that?" she laughed.
"You packed?"
"Yeah"

"Aye yah! Yesung! Are you packed?! I'm leaving if not" Yuri said pounding on his room door.
"Yuri calm down miss yoga I'm feeding my pets" he said opening the door.
"Pets?" she walked into his room.
"Yes, my loves and babies..." he said walking over to a large tank.
"Turtles?" she questioned examining the tank.
"Yah. Aren't they cute? Mr Wiggles" he tickled one of the turtles.
"Weird. Hurry up, I'm leaving" she said walking out.

As the members headed out they became complitcations along the way.
"Yoona~" a voice cried. Yoona was walking a longside Kibum as she turned to see the manly figure.
"Ah? Taecyeon?" she smiled running to him.
"Yeah Yoonie. I haven't seen you for a long time, I miss you~" he chimed giving her a hug.
"It was only a week"
"I still miss you" he said.
Kibum stared jealous.
"Oh Taecyeon this is Kibum. He's an actor and a boxer too like you" she said innocently.
"Nice to meet you...any friend of Yoona's is a friend of mine" he said sticking out a hand.
"Kibum this is Tacyeon my boyfriend" she smiled.
So this was him Kibum smirked.
"Its a pleasure" he said shaking his hand.

"Ah my arms are about to fall off" Tiffany said tiredly.
"Give me the rest I'll carry it" Siwon said reaching out for her bag.
"No! I'm fine I'm perfectly-"
"Ah~ is that? Doojoon!" she yelled dropping her stuff.
"Doojoon!" from his group he stopped and looked up at Tiffany who was smiling.
"Hey" he smiled waving.
She smiled happily.
"Ah!~ he came for camp!" she smiled extra pleased.
"Whatever" Siwon said picking her stuff up.

From behind a certain person trailed behind.
Taeyeon seemed sad and out of place she walked slowly shaking from the cold. Suddently a hand grabbed hers and she shook.
"What are you doing?" she said looking at the figure walking side by side with her.
"Im comforting you" Leeteuk said laughing.
"Your my friend" she said flicking her hands away.
"A friend can comfort right?"
"Park Jungsu I don't love you okay? You're a great friend to me and I don't wanna hurt our relationship"
He smirked.
"So a friend can do this?"
He leaned over her short body and kissed her for a split second.
"No! Aish!" she said stomping up with the others ahead blushing red.
"She is something" he laughed.

When at the top of the mountain a large green land was layed out infront of them. And on a tree at the edge of the mountain had an envolope stuck.
"Congratulations Super Junior and Girls Generations you have made it up the mountain and must return to the next stop. How? Tonight you will camp for a night on this land and in the morning, a limo will come to pick you all up to your next destination."

They all set up tents and gather by the fire made by Kibum and Yesung.

Eunhyuk laid on a wooden plank on the floor staring up into the dark sky.
"Hey Hyuk" a girl said.
"Aye what are you doing here?" he said rolling his eyes.
"Maybe I want to be here" she said giving attitude.
"God women your hard to please. I'm already your dance instructor" he said giving her a look of tolerance.
"Well what's wrong? Your so depressed looking" she said sitting beside him.
"Well  Kara called me. I don't know how she got my number but she plans on seeing me soon"
"Oh?" Hyoyeon was suprised.
"This time her father is offering a free concert tour for all SM groups on tour with JC."
"Really? That's big!" she squeeled.
"I know. I'm not sure I wanna do it. I mean she's crazy"
"And all for love" she muttered.
"Love is a crazy thing" he replied.
"Whatever monkey boy well you work that out I'll be making smores" she got up and walked away.
Eunhyuk sighed staring into the fire. "She doesn't understand"

"Yuri!" Yesung cried in her direction.
"Aish what" she said annoyed.
"I was thinking. You wanna go hang out some time?" he said giving her a wink.
"Like on a date?"
"If you wanna put it that way"
"Um. No thanks" she said looking back at a book she was reading.
"You know reading in the dark is bad for your eyesight" he said smartly.
"Shutup"

The next day

The limo pulled up making all the member hop in squishing all together. They drove down where the were given another.
"Hey monkey scoot over" Hyoyeon yelled in Eunhyuk's face.
"Eh you shouldn't be speaking that way to your superior. " Eunhyuk sneered.
"What ever make room" she said scooting in anyways.
"Your big can't fit here" he shouted back.
She hit his head.
"Make room" she shouted.

Leeteuk of course sat next to Taeyeon. She didn't make contact at all but he kept trying to hold her hand.
Jessica was leaning on Donghae while talking to Yuri as Yesung tried to talk with Yuri but failed.
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon continued to fight.
Ryeowook and Sugmin were playing slappy.
Sunny was chatting with Tiffany
Kibum Kyuhyun Siwon stayed on the side watching quietly.
Seohyun Sooyoung Yoona waited on the side on their phones.
Sooyoung message to Seohyun and Yoona:
-Aish girls Siwon-shi is so cute. Maybe I should ask him out?- Sooyoung ask glancing up at the guys.
-Aww didn't you like him sense Middle school?- Yoona asked.
-Yeah- she replied.
-We were so close and similar. We both took care of our families, religious to heart, heck we even have the same last names!-
-So true-
Sooyoung got up and sat next to Siwon
"Ya Siwon-shi do you remember me?" she asked batting her eyes.
"Yah Sooyoung! I didn't know how well you've grown. Aish you cut your hair?"
"So did you!" she laughed flirting a little.
They continued talking.

Taeyeon who'd long stayed up fell asleep on Leeteuks shoulder. Immidiantly everyone stared.
"Oh are you guys going out?" Sunny asked.
"Not yet" he smiled staring at sleeping Tae.
He her head.
"Aw Leaders!" Eunhyuk said.
About half an hour late there was a scream everyone turned.
Taeyeon was well awake now as she looked up to Leeteuk smiling. She raised her hand slapping his face.
"ert!"
"Aish you were the one who fell asleep on me"
"Ani!" she got up sitting way at the end by Seohyun.
Leeteuk rubbed his face.
"Love hurts" Eunhyuk laughed.

 

A/N: So how is this story? Liking it? Hating it? LOL hopefully not hating it :P

Comment on which couple is your favorite~ and if certain couples shouldn't end up together....^^ wait for the next update!