Camping: Day 1

Super Generations Love

After school Taeyeon and Teuk came running to the girls house with big news.
"Hyungs we are going camping this week with Teuks friends"
"Sure" Yuri smiled.
"Do we have to?!" Hyoyeon said.
"Yeah" she glared.
"Dont worry it's gonna be lots of fun and there will also be some other groups going since SM is hosting the camp grounds". Leeteuk assured.
"Okay" they all smiled.

"Role call" Leeteuk shouted.
"Yesung"
"Yep"
"Donghae"
"Present"
"Choi Siwon"
"Why did you say my last name"
"Cuz it's fun choi choi choi ma siwon"
"Ryeowook"
"Here"
"Sungmin"
"All here"
"Kibum"
"Yeah"
"Eunhyuk"
"Hai"
"Kyu"
"Here"
"We are all set"

"All my girls are here" Taeyeon said.
"We have 18 people and 5 cars" He said turning to the boys.
"Um let's see Yoona Yuri Seohyun and Sooyoung in one car"
"Ryeowook Sungmin Kyuhyun Kibum in another car. Third car will have Donghae Siwon Yesung and Eunhyuk".
"K so then the fourth car will have Hyoyeon Jessica Sunny Tiffany and me I guess"
"Uhh actually Tae I wonder if we should be in the last car you know leaders" Leetuek said.
Donghae nudged him as the other members snickered.
"What about maknaes or dancers or aegyo or face of the group does that mean they get a seprete car to?!" Eunhyuk joked.
"Dont listen to them" he said whispering.
"Ah okay I'll go with you" she smiled.

On the way.

"Teuk why did you want me coming with you anyway? I mean we had room"
"Well I don't know I wanted to talk to someone about my problems that's all".
"Oh okay" she said fixing her make up. "Whats on your mind?"
"Well you know my coworker" he paused.
"Yeah" she remembered the women at the cafe.
"She told me last night that she loved me" he said looking foward.
"Oh" was all she could say.
"Yeah and it's pretty tough. She's pretty but I'm not intrested in her. What do I do?"
"Well maybe you should let her down gently"
"Gently?!" he thought snickering.
"Yeah" she said looking at him insulted by her offer.
"Like hey I don't like you" kind of lightly. "Oh Tae, you're so innocent minded"
"Well when we get back from camp you should tell her asap just in case she misses you to much" Taeyeon laughed.

"Kyu-" Seohyun whispered staring out the window.
"Huh did you say something?" Yuri asked looking at the maknae looking out the window.
"Huh?" she said realizing the reality.
"You were mummbling something I couldn't here" Yuri said impatiently.
"Oh sorry unnie" she said bowing.
"Its okay Seo. If anything on your mind tell me" Yuri said smiling.
"Okay" she said. "Don't worry so much over me" Seohyun said.
"Kibum I can't..." Yoona whispered to herself.
"Your practicing lines! It's vacation relax alittle Yoona" Sooyoung said.
"Ah well I kinda told Kibum that I'd practice rehersing with him during the vacation so I guess I have to" she said folding her script.
"Ohh Kibum is he one of Jungsoo's friends?" Sooyoung poundered thinking
"How would you know that" Yoona asked with big eyes.
"Obviously because we work with them in the same industry" Sooyoung said playing with her keychain.
"Oh sorry I forgot"

"Aye. Donghae you are in love" Siwon shouted putting his arm around Donghaes shoulders.
"Not" he shook off the mans arm.
"Yes you are your all clammy and disfunctional that means your in love" he taunted.
"No I'm just nervous" he said rubbing his hands together.
"For what!?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Well i don't want to make a fool out of our selfs cause our company is hosting this whole thing and we are looked upon as role models"
"Thats bull" Eunhyuk said.
"Whose the girl" Siwon asked nudging his arm.
"Fine it's Jessica. I had a major crush on her since I last saw her in middle school, she was so beautiful and she's even more beautiful now. My heart is about to die" Donghae smiled. "What about Eunhae!" Eunhyuk said wining. "You spend to much time on the internet" Donghae said weirded out.


When they reached the camps the group went to the cabin loft which was big enough to hold almost 20 people.
"Girls get the right side of the hall guys get the left" Eunhyuk shouted as the guys ran up the stairs.
All girls and guys had to share a room that atleast two people in each room.
"Aye this room stuff is hurting my brain" Taeyeon said.
"Sungmin Ryeowook. Donghae Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun Kibum. Siwon Yesung"
"jessica Tiffany. Hyoyeon Sunny. Yuri Soo Young. Seohyun Yoona."
"I guess we can share rooms then" Taeyeon said to Leetuek.
"Uh sure" he said holding his breath.
They all made space in the small bedroom area.
"Tuek this is my side of the room"
"K then. Well I gotta check up on my dongseangs" Leetuek said leaving the room.
"Ah. I'm with Tuek for a whole week" Taeyeon smiled to her self.

"Donghae Eunhyu-" a pillow hit Tueks face as he fell to the floor.
"Ah Park Jungsoo you interupted our pillow fight"
"Aish" He muttered.
"Are you guys doing fine?" Leeteuk asked slipping out slowly.
"Duh pillow fight?" Eunhyuk said.
"Okay well meeting in the living room at 12" the leader said.
"Oh? What time is it" Donghae asked.
"10:55"
"Oh"
"You have plenty time to settle down" Leeteuk said slowly closing the door.
"Buy Taengoo lover" they teased.
"Shutup" Leetuek yelled from the hall.

"Kyu Kibum?" he said looking into the dark room.
"We are busy gaming Leeteuk!!" Kyuhyun said not looking up.
"Oh well just cheking up on you guys" he said exiting slowly.
"Teuk it's obvious you just don't wanna be alone with Taeyeon so you made up a lame excuse to "Check up on us" Kyuhyun said eyes still on the tv screen.
"Kibums getting good at that game" Leeteuk said changing the subject.
"Yeah I taught him well" Kyu bragged.
"Meeting at 12" was the last he said before he left.

"Siwon Yesung?" he said.
"Sleeping already" Yesung shouted blocking the light from the hallway.
"Oh okay. Meeting at 12" he whispered.

Ryeowook Sungmin?
"Aegyo off" Ryeowook shouted jumping on the bed.
"Bingle bingle!" Sungmin said putting his hands to his side waddling side to side like a penguin.
"Saranghaeyeo noona!" Ryeowook said squishing his cheeks.
"What are you guys doing" Leeteuk said as the room went silient.
"Ryeowook has challenged the Aegyo King to an aegyo off and I accepted!" Sungmin shouted.
"Ooohh Kay? Meeting at 12" he said leaving as soon as possible.

"Maybe I shouldn't have left Taengoo alone. I should talk to her"
From the door he heard sounds.
"Onew oppa. I guess I miss you. It's Taeyeon-shi. I havnt seen you for a long time, since probably two years ago on out last debut. I miss you a lot so call me, I know that your group is coming the SM camp so I wanna meet up with you" she almost sounded like she was gonna cry.
When she hung up Teuk waited a few minutes before he opened the door. The whole while she sobbed and sniffles.
"Taengoo what's up" he said strutting in.
She cleared instantly wiping her eyes.
"Teuk ah hi"
"Why are you crying?" he said instantly.
"Ah-my contacts" she said faking by putting her contacts out and storing them.
"You sure?"
"Yeah I'm fine- I better check on my unnies" she said heading out the door until she hit against a table stand.
"Ah"
"Your blind without contacts" he commented walking over to her.
"No I'm fine" she said putting her hands to the door.
"Here" he handed her his glasses and she took it pitifully.
"But"
"Im wearing contacts on so you can wear um" Leeteuk smiled patting her head.
"Thank you Teukie" she smiled.

(conversation in english)
"So Donghae is your favorite from Super Junior?!" Tiffany giggled. Speaking in English.
"Yeah well we were the closest of friends and I guess we spread until now. He's friends with Leetuek so I guess I see him more"
"Aww" Tiffany smiled.
"Yeah and I don't think he remembers me. I mean I doubt he even wants to see me again. We were naive kids. He was practically my oppa because we were a few years apart-" Jessica was interupted.
"knock knock" Taeyeon sang against the door.
"Come in kid leader" Tiffany shouted in Korean.
"Aye how are you guys?"
"Good- wait isn't that Teuks glasses" Jessica asked poiting.
"Uh yeah why?" Taeyeon said casually.
"Well I guess even Taengoo can get a guy" Tiffany snickered to Jessica.
"Shutup!" she left slamming the door.
"I give up. If these glasses effect me worse I cannot show the others. But my only choice is to go back to the room"
Suddently the smell of food brought her down to find a short man cooking.
"Ryeowook?" Taeyeon asked watching the man.
"Hmm? Ah Taeyeon. Why are you wearing Teuks glasses?"
"Uh my contacts hurt and I didn't bring glasses" she blushed.
"Oh. Well I'm cooking Kimchi noodles for lunch so be ready"
"I didn't know you could cook" she said sitting on the island kitchen table.
"Yeah I love cooking. But the hyungs rarely eat my food so I hope you girls love it"
"Trust me our shikshin will eat anything!" she smiled.
"Okay I guess I'll make food for 19 people then" he laughed.
"Taengo left to return to her room where she found Leeteuk asleep.
"Aye" she yawned lounging on her bed.

11:08

Knock knock
"Yes?"
"Ah Seohyun is Yoona there" Kibum said
"Ah hold on a moment" the innocent maknae dissapeared.
"Yoona!" she called.
"Oye what now maknae?" Yoona appeared at the entrance.
"Oh hi Kibum" she said noticing the man at the door.
"Informal much?" he said raising an eye
"I thought we were friends" she said pouting
"Well never mind-" he scratched the back of his neck.
"Hello Kim Kibum what brings you here" she said formally this time.
"Well Im Yoona I want to reherse with you some lines maybe outside In the forrest?"
"Well I don't wanna be too away from my unnies so what about in the garage patio"
"Oh okay that's perfect" he said.
They both walked down there as they were alone.
"So what scene do you wanna work on" Yoona asked.
"Well we should start at the end when you are reunited with me finally but I die and you begin crying"
"Oh thats the scene I'm the worse at" she said looking down.
"Its okay I'll guide you through it" he smiled. They opened the garage door and sat on the floor. "You ready?" he asked. She nodded.

"Action" he whispered.


"I can't see you again. Only do I ever so clearly see your figure" Yoona said.
"Your beautiful and I pain to faintly see you day after day" he said.
"My father Kibum. He knows about us. He saw us last night at the party. He dissaproves of our love"
"I will do anyhing to be with you" Kibum said with silk in his words.
He cut character.
"This is when I take the knife to my throat gonna kill myself because he thinks your dead and talks too you as if you are a ghost" he said whispering
"Ok" she nodded. "So i'm supposed to be a ghost?" she asked. He shook his head, "You're alive, but I think you are a ghost after seeing your pale face. Cause your dad had abused you earlier" he said simply. "Oh I understand" she nodded.
"Ready action" he commanded.
"I wanted to tell you" she started.
"What is it?" he asked watching her.
Yoona stared across to the other side of the garage acting though she was in the park at night as the characters were. She lifter her chin to meet his eyes. "Don't die Kibum. Don't do it for me. I won't take my life. I won't do any of that" she teared. He looked away from her. "It's the only way" he began.
"Unless you want your father too seperate us...then we will both mentally die still alive" he said. She shoke her head. "I'm not stupid" she said watching him. "Kibum, I want you to live. When we met I was willing to die along side you but now-" she began. "What" he said shaking. "Now i'm unsure" her words were ringing. "That isn't true Yoona. I would die with you. I won't let you die alone!" he said. She paused staring at him. "What do you mean let me die alone" she thought. She froze as he grabbed the knife on his side. She looked at him eyes wide. "What-what are you doing!" she said grabbing hold of his hand. "Yoona, I can't live in a world like this if you're not here" he said. "You're insane! I'm not dead!" She said holding onto his hand.

"Kibum-" she began shrieking
It was to late. His hand was already jammed into his stomach.
"I love you" she cried weaping.
"And scene" he said getting off the floor with a smile.
"Oh my gosh I'm so lame" she said blushing with embarassment.
"That was totally fine" he said dusting his jeans off.
"Not. I Kibum. I wasn't acting sad enough" she said slapping her cheeks.
"Now we have to work on the kiss scene" he went silient staring at her.
She blushed wildely.
"Excuse me?" her eyes widen and she was flustered. How could he say such a thing so casually?
"Well you didn't know how so I figured I should teach you since you already are the lead role".
"Kibum have you ever kissed a girl" she said curious.
"Well yeah for shows, plays, and concerts"
"No in real life have you had a girlfriend?"
"Well..." he scratched his head. "The fact is not all girls act like you there fangirls and irratating stalker girls. I dislike them and just say they are'nt my type"
"So Umi-" she questioned.
"Is one of them. She ask me out a couple of days before school began and I said no".
"Oh" she was seechless.
"So anyway in the scene they are madly in love. You have to make the audience believe you are in love with me."
"Aye" she blushed.
"So first I will grab your cheek is that okay?" he asked.
"Uh yeah" she shook under his touch.

"Now tilt your head up and close your eyes" he instructed.
"Okay" she whispered.
"Now lean in and stay still" he said. "Aye" she said nervously.
When they kissed she instantly blushed and her eyes grew big.
Suprisingly he was a good kisser. Well she wouldn't know cause it was her first one but oh well.
When he let go so moved a bang away from her hair.
"Im sorry did I-" he asked embarassed.
"No I'm fine" she said holding her cheeks. "Maybe..." she said leaning against his face. She was curious about something.
She kissed him again and he smiled.
Suddently the door flung open with noises.
"Kibum! Lunch hurry up!" Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted. They quickly pulled away shocked and embarrased. Luckily they saw nothing. She laughed and he smiled.
"Maybe we'll reherse more after lunch" She said walking up the stairs.

 

A/N:

LOL curse you Eunhae for disturbing their kiss! >O<  Anyway Yoonbum is getting really close haha :D

COMMENT! COMMENT!