Long time no see

Super Generations Love

Five Minutes
It only took five minutes to meet but five weeks to confess our love. Five minutes is a dramatic scene of girls generation and super junior.

 

umbrella_taeyeon_by_devious_mickey-d2y6m

I was lost into the crowd of faces in a dark raining evening. I was alone that day coming back from a meeting. I had no ride home so I decided to take the bus or a convienant taxi. I would only hope that my unnies would be fine until I came home. I quickly hurried to the end of a curb where fast moving cars sped by. I ran under a near by cafe which was still open with lit lights.

"Uh. It's bad day to rain" I mummbled to myself.

Stressed I ran into the cafe unaware for what or who I'd see.

As I walked in I walked toward the register with a few money to buy a snack.
"One green tea mix please" I said handing the man the money.

"Name please" he said passing the change.

"Um Taeyeon" I muttered shivering from the cold.

Out of the corner of the shop I heard laughter.

"Oh Leeteuk your so funny" a girls voice hailed over the natural silence in the cafe.

I turned instantly to the name and saw it was him. A tall man with light brown hair laughed oddly as normal and smiled with his dimples showing.

"Teuk" I muttered.

"Taeyeon!" the man said as I got my drink.

"Taeyeon?" a voice said approuching me from the back. I turned immidiantly.

"Leeteuk" I almost dropped my drink in shock.

"What are you doing here? I havnt seen you in forever" he smiled deeply. I felt my cheeks getting warm when he smiled at me.

"You to teukie" I said.

"Aw you still call me that" he smiled again. My heart dropped.

"Yeah" I said and he hugged me.

"I missed you Taengoo" he whispered. I blushed when he said my nickname.

"Why are you out here" I said pulling away.

"Im spending time with a co worker of mine" he said turning to a tall black haired women sitting at one of the tables.

"Oh?" a said a bit dissapointed.

"You?"

"Im kinda stuck without a ride so I decided to wait for a taxi so I can catch it home to my unnies".

"Haha Mr. Taxi Taxi Taxi" he sang making me smile.

"Well Taengoo if it's okay with you I can give you a ride home" he said.

"Aish you don't have to" I said.

"No but I wanted catch up to you. I havnt seen you in forever". He said.

"Okay fine"

"Great wait for me outside" he said.
"Unnie. Taeyeons not home yet shouldn't we worry?" Seohyun said holding a pillow to her chest

"Nah she's fine" Jessica said flipping through television channels. Suddently one of the channels ended up on the music bank.
"Wait stop there" Sunny shouted.
"Why what!" Jessica asked.
"Isnt that Leetuek?!" she said pointing to the screen. Leetuek was being interviewed for hosting music bank and was becoming a hit sensation.
"Remember him in high school?" Sunny said.
"Aye. He was really close to Taeyeon." Jessica said.
"Like really close" Tiffany added.
Bing.
"Who txted you Seo?" Tiffany asked.
"Um. Yonghwa-oppa" she said putting her phone down.
"Well what does he want?" Tiffany asked pushing on Seohyun.
"He wants to meet up and hang out" she said.
"Why don't you then?".
"I feel like he always wanting to be with me. It feels stalkerish" Seohyun said.
"Isnt that what you want!?" Jessica asked confused.
"Not really. I'm not interested in boys. I think Yonghwa and I are good at being friends" she said innocently.
"Pabo" Sunny said shaking her head.
"Hey that's my line!" Jessica said pushing Sunny.
"Well I think Yonghwa is a great guy and he totally likes you" Tiffany said smiling with her eyes.
The door down the hall opened. As a pair of feet came out.
"Fany is Tae home yet?" Yoona asked fixing her hair.
"No why?" Tiffany asked pulling back her hair.
"Well I'm having problems with Jungshin-shi" she said holding her phone.
"Jungshin-shi is Yonghwas friend right?" Seohyun said staring at Yoona.
"Yeah" Yoona said. "Why?"
"Cause Im having issues with Yong to".
"Friends are friends" Jessica said channel surfing.
"Look at the txt he sent me!" she covered her face tossing the phone on the couch.
"My lovely Yoona. I want to meet you tomorrow in front of your studio at 10:00 am. I want to bring you something and show you my band. -Jungshin-shi" Tiffany read out loud.
 "Aww that . He totally likes you" Sunny said.
"I don't even know him that well" Yoona said panicking.
"I don't even know how he got my number" she wined.
"So what are you gonna do?" Jessica asked.
"Go and tell him straight I'm not interested" Yoona said politly.
"You act like it's so easy" Jessica said trying to change the tv settings.
"What do you mean" Yoona asked.
"When you mess with CNBLUE out of them all Yonghwa and Jungshin are the ones that won't give up on love easily. They don't care if you love them or not they'll continue to like you". Jessica said.
"How do you know unnie?" Seohyun asked innocently.
"My friend from high school went out with Yonghwa and he treated her well. But when she decided it was time to move on he wasn't ready and he continued to act like her boyfriend when she called off their relationship. It was so hard for him when she decided the only way to get him away was to move. She moved to America and never told him where she was going. He was sad for a few weeks and finally got over it. She came back after he was over her and she still lives in Seoul" Jessica said almost as if she had finished telling a fairytale story.
"You sure that's not you?" Tiffany said smirking.
"Shutup!" She yelled.
Knock knock the door patted and then a door bell rang.
"Ill get it!" Seohyun said running to the front.
She opened it to find a figure in front of her.
"Yonghwa?" she said shivering.
"Hyun. You never replied to my txt so I just decided to stop by. Here I got you a present and a flower" he said handing the gifts.
"Ah-thank you" she said hesitant on what to do.
"Oh and Jungshin was eager to come as well, he's coming up the driveway now" he said.
"Im out" Yoona whispered running into the hall way enough before Jungshin approuched the door.
"Um where's Yoona?" Jungshin asked searching inside.
"Um she went to sleep early" Jessica lied still trying to fix the tv. Seohyun turned to Tiffany trying to ask for help.
"Um Yonghwa I think you should go now. Seohyuns trying to help me study for my exams" Tiffany started.
"Yeah. Maybe we can talk tomorrow" Seohyun said smiling.
"Okay sure I was just checking to see if you were still alive. Joking" he said.
"Bye" they both said as she shut the door.
"Ayyye!"
"Clingy told ya" Jessica said finally getting the tv to work.
"Unnies what do I do" Seohyun asked panicking.
"Is the freak gone?" Yoona asked popping out of the hallway.
"Yeah" Sunny said. "You can come out now"
"Well just tell him straight you don't want him" Jessica said.
"Sica you really are a cold ice princess" Tiffany said.


"Taengoo thanks for waiting. I'm sorry I had to say goodbye to my co-worker"
"Who is she" I Taeyeon said a bit jelous.
"My co-oworker?" he repeated raising an eyebrow.
"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked raising an eye.
"No- she's a coworker" Leeteuk said emphesizing the word co-worker.
"My cars parked out in the parking lot a block away. Here take this" he handed her his black jacket.
"Wont you get wet?"
"Im fine. You must be cold" he said.
"Thanks Teuk" she said pulling the jacket on.
When they got to his car she was suprised what a nice car it was.
"Classy car" she said sitting against the leather"
"Yeah I worked hard to get enough money for it" Leeteuk said starting the car.
"So what have you been up to?"
"Working with my dongsaengs" he laughed.
"I know that but what about outside of SM?" she batted her eyes. He didn't seem to notice.
"Yep. I got a solo shot at hosting my own show. And I also stared on we got married"
"Eh?!" she was suprised at first. Then she smirked.
"Whos the unlucky lady"
"Haha very funny Taengoo but it happens to be Kang Sora" he said bragging.
"Whoa" she's pretty she thought.
"Well are relationship ended and I'm a free unwanted man" he joked akwardly.
"Yeah" she laughed.
"What about you Tae?"
"What about me"
"Outside of SM"
"Oh right~ um...well I sang alot of songs for dramas like Athena" she said hesitant.
"I love Athena. And I supported Siwon in it haha"
"I missed you a lot Teukie" she said lying back.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing" she said smiling as she closed her eyes.
"Oh. Okay" his phone began to buzz. He picked it up revealing the backing of his smartphone case.
"Whoa you still have it?" she smiled.
"What this old thing?" he laughed.
"Yeah. It's the ducky case I we got when we were in Tokyo" she smiled pulling her phone out as well.
"I still have mine to"
"Thats interesting". she smirked.


When they got home it was around 9:00 and late due to rain and night traffic.
"Unnies I'm home" she yelled.
"Come in" she gestured toward Leeteuk.
"Taeyeon unnie!" Seohyun Sunny and Yuri shouted.
"Whoa Leeteuk?!" Jessica Tiffany and Yoona almost jumped.
"Longtime no see girls" he said smiling..
"Oppa you must be tired from working hard and bringing Tae home" Sunny said using aegyo.
"Aye. Taengoo I mean Taeyeon and I was able to catch up in the car."
"Yeah. Oh my gosh it's almost 9:10 you got to drive down to your dongsaengs apartment to!" she said dragging him outside.
"You have the same number right?" He asked as she led him out the door.
"Yeah why?"
"We should hang out sometime" he said smiling.
"Well see"
When she closed the door all girls pulled her by the shoulders and threw her against the couch.
"Taengoo? He still calls you by your nickname how cute" Tiffany shouted.
"He totally still like you Tae" Yoona said
"Hes still annoying" Jessica said coldly.
"He asked you to hang out sometime" Yuri smiled gleely.
"He asked for your number technically" Sunny smiled.
"Kim Taeyeon likes Park Jungsu" they all cheered.