Torture

Power is the Root of All Evil

It was 6 hours since Emilia had arrived. Of course, she didn’t know this. All she knew is that it had been a hell of a long time to be stuck standing up in a freezing basement on your own with no food or water.

*

Upstairs in the grand house that B.A.P had taken as their own, a meeting was taking place at the kitchen table.

“I say we torture her.” Bang Yongguk suggested angrily. He hated her; he hated anyone who challenged him. But he couldn’t kill her because they needed her, so he hated her even more. His commander nodded slowly.

“It could work.” He agreed. Youngjae shook his head.

“I don’t think that’s the right thing to do. We need to-” But Yongguk wasn’t listening. He nodded.

“But how will we torture her?” He wondered aloud, his eyes lighting up. So many different options…he’d spent the majority of his time back on Planet B1A4AP224 designing methods of torture. He’d had his inventor, Hakkun, turn them into reality and then used them on rebels. A smile formed on his face at the memories. Sadly, Hakkun had refused to create one invention due to the sheer monstrosity of it. Yongguk had had to kill him. He felt arms around his waist and looked down to see his robot, Zelo looking up at him.

“What are you thinking about, hyung?” Zelo asked and Yongguk smiled, ruffling his hair. This boy was the only thing that Yongguk felt genuine affection for.

“Just memories from our planet, maknae.” Yongguk replied almost kindly and Zelo nodded.

“I miss our planet.” He sighed and Yongguk smiled.

“Its ok maknae, soon this will be our planet.” Zelo grinned and nodded, hugging his hyung tighter.

*

Emilia looked up hopefully as the door to the basement was opened. All 6 blondes entered and she smiled at them.

“Hi again!” She said cheerfully and wasn’t surprised when she didn’t get a reply. She noticed Yongguk was carrying a bag and wondered what was inside. It wasn’t long before she found out. He pulled out a leather belt and walked towards her.

“I’ll give you one last chance to tell me everything you know.” He growled and Emilia’s heart rate quickened. She remembered what her brother had taught her though and hid her fear.

“I’m telling you I don’t know anything!” She said, not able to stop her voice from shaking. Yongguk shrugged and drew the belt behind his head before cracking it down. She screamed as it made contact with her leg.

“How about now?” He asked as she struggled to stand upright.

“I’M NOT GOING TO KNOW I’M NOT EMILIA” She cried and the belt cracked again, this time hitting her tummy. Her scream pierced the silence again. Yongguk raised the belt once more and Emilia winced, a single tear escaping from her clenched eyes but no impact was made. Slowly she opened an eye to see the ramen boy standing in the way.

“Don’t hurt her hyung!” He said and his voice sounded oddly robotic. That was the least of her worries right now, however. Yongguk sighed.

“Move out the way Zelo.” He said tiredly. Zelo shook his head.

“She might not be Emilia, hyung.” Yongguk shook his head impatiently.

“Of course she’s Emilia Zelo! Just move, come on, you watched me back on B1A4AP224!” Zelo shook his head again.

“They weren’t girls. You mustn’t hit girls.” Yongguk stared at him in disbelief.

“Have you been listening to Youngjae again?” He turned around accusingly. “What have you been telling him?!” Youngjae just shrugged and Yongguk sighed, losing interest and turning back towards Emilia. He raised the belt.

“Get out the way Zelo.” He said once more, but this time with a hint of affection in his voice. Zelo began to move out the way, then he grabbed on to his hyung.

“Please stop it hyung, please I don’t want you to hit her!” Yongguk finally lost his patience and threw the belt to the ground.

“FINE!” He shouted, prying the boy off of him. “Jeez, isn’t he going to run out of battery soon…” He muttered as he stormed off in another strop. Everyone left again, except Zelo. He fixed Emilia with a long emotionless stare before trotting out too. Emilia was still in shock; she breathed out and thanked the weird robotic kid with ramen curls.

A/N: Aw, cutie Zelo :3

Omo I've just been asked to babysit, and it's the same kids that were an absolute nightmare last time and I don't want to but I like money so I can buy zee kpop merch eotteoke~

Also, just realised this fic's kinda violent..yeah I wouldn't read it if you don't like violence..I can't work out whether I'm really sadistic or really not? I'm kinda bipolarsadistic...sometimes I'm really violent and sometimes I'm really sensitive and all 'let's go hug the trees'...cos I'm not messed up at all..ehem..