Invasion

Power is the Root of All Evil

Emilia could never have predicted what would happen when B.A.P took over. No, perhaps she could, but she could never bring herself to think of it. It was as though if she denied it then it wouldn’t happen. But it was happening now, and it was awful.

Being the sister of a king, Emilia had been on plenty of parades in her life, but none like this.

She was at the front, by Yongguk’s side as always. Behind her were BigBang, chained together like slaves and taunted by the rest of B.A.P, who occasionally hit at them with wooden bats if they didn’t move fast enough or, in Himchan’s case, if they just wanted to see their pain. On either side of the road stood the horrified locals. Most didn’t know what to do, and just stood there, shocked. The mothers tried to pull their children away and a few cried. Every now and then someone would make the unfortunate decision to object and Yongguk would murder them on the spot. Emilia wasn’t sure what this weird magic was but it was certainly lethal. She did nothing. There was nothing she could do.

It was a few days later now and Emilia was standing next to a huge and ugly throne occupied by a man who fitted it perfectly. 5 slightly smaller ones stood to the sides and slightly behind him, in a grand palace built by B.A.P’s new slaves. These slaves, BigBang’s former advisers, were waiting on the evil men now, serving them expensive champagne taken from Earth.

“Cheers!” Yongguk declared, raising his glass. “To Emilia, for getting us where we are. She truly is a loyal subject.” He turned to face Emilia and pinched her cheeks painfully. She winced and turned away as the rest of B.A.P repeated,

“To Emilia!” And all drank from their crystal glasses. None of this ridiculous stuff had belonged to BigBang, but had all been imported especially for these idiots. Without warning Yongguk grabbed a fistful of Emilia’s hair and yanked her towards him, digging his nails into her skin as he grabbed her chin and turned her round, crashing his lips onto hers. Emilia shut her eyes tight and struggled not to object and get herself into anymore trouble.

*

Back on Earth there was a crash as an angry leader slammed his fist on the table. He was dressed in black just like the other four men positioned around the table with him. His hair was short and brown and his panda eyes were radiating fury.

“We’ve heard nothing – nothing – from them since they invaded.” He spat. The others exchanged looks. This was not the first they’d heard on the matter from their leader. They were all angry, but none as much as Seungho, who didn’t take lightly to being lied to. No one said anything, they’d never seen the leader like this and weren’t quite sure how to handle it. There was a short silence before he continued. “I’ll give them a week.”

A/N: What's this? An update? Are pigs flying? Hai, I'm back^^ it's been a while hasn't it..I've had exams and life's just generally been pretty hectic and that and the writer's block meant no updates for a while but I'll try and update more regularly now ~

Omg!! Rain Sound!! NJKRGTNTHYFGPUMTY[U I think I cried for the first 3-4 times I watched it, but I'm kinda over it now..but omg it's sosososo sad and they're all so beautiful!!

HIMCHAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? You're...perfect! How did I never notice this?!

And baby Zelo is...not a baby anymore!! That rap..and those acting skills..waa my Jello's so talented~~ but still so many noona feels when he's crying HGOTNHYJPHJG I'M NOT EVEN YOUR NOONA BUT LET ME LOOK AFTER YOU LOLO!! AND OMG YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING FAVOURITE STYLE NGDGFH NOMNOMNOM LET ME EAT YOU.

GUKKIE YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS BUT YOU SO Y TOO I WISH I WAS THAT CHAIR WELL I DON'T BUT HOLD ME LIKE YOU HOLD IT~ WITHOUT THE SMASHING PART~ OKAY JUST FORGET THE CHAIR ANALOGY I LOVE YOU.

Moontos you look more than sad but that's fine cos you're smexy smexy /y wink AND YOUR LITTLE TWIRL THING IS DAEBAK.

YOUNGJAE THAT MANNEQUIN WAS INNAPPROPRIATE MAINLY BECAUSE I WASN'T THE MANNEQUIN. OH AND YOU'RE GORGEOUS.

DAEHYUN JGNFNHGTFGFMDSFGNBGFUHYTFOGHNTFGHF NO FRICKING WORDS.