A Final Chance Blown

Power is the Root of All Evil

B.A.P were spending another day doing absolutely nothing. Bigbang were still being held captive and the locals were sleeping in their beds. No one was stupid enough to challenge these aliens. So, nothing new, unfortunately. Just then 2 men dressed from head to toe in black walked confidently into the room. Yongguk sat up straight.

“YA! WHO GAVE PERMISSION FOR THESE INTRUDERS TO ENTER MY PALACE?!” He boomed, causing everyone in the room except the two men to flinch in fear. The man on the left rolled his eyes.

“We need to talk.” He said calmly, but there was an undertone that sounded dangerous. Yongguk narrowed his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something and then thought better and laughed.

“Sure.” He said, leaning back again and picking some dirt out from under a fingernail.

“We should go somewhere else.” The other man said, glancing from his colleague to the blonde alien. Yongguk looked up and narrowed his eyes.

“You can either talk to me here or get out of my palace.” He said slowly and deliberately. The man on the right looked back and forth again whilst the other clenched his fists. After a brief silent fight for dominance, the man on the left rolled his eyes and marched forwards; the other quickly falling into step behind him. They stopped right in front of Yongguk. Emilia looked them up and down. The man on the left wore a tight-fitting black top that showed clearly every detail of his well toned upper body. Black trousers, shoes and braces completed his outfit and Emilia turned her gaze to his face. Dark eyeliner accentuated his eyes and his purple-red hair was short enough to show off his pixie ears and defined jaw line. There was no denying he was good looking, but his pissed-off expression ruined his looks. Emilia turned to the other; a much friendlier face, although still giving off an aura of anger and determine. He wore tight black trousers, heavy black boots and a black jacket. His hair was short and spiked up, though it’s fluffiness ruined his tough-guy image. Looking at the two men Emilia was immediately reminded of another. Another she had tried her best to forget, but who still haunted her mind.

“And who exactly are you?” Yongguk asked, bored. There was a pause.

“Joon.” The first grunted.

“Thunder.” The other muttered. Emilia looked up and her eyes widened.

 

“I was sent along with 4 others by the leader of my planet to spy on B.A.P.”

“Who are the other four?”

“Seungho, G.O, Joon and Thunder.”

 

So Mir hadn’t completely lied to her.

“We’re here to talk about our share of Planet Yantra Guyot.” Joon said. Emilia frowned and turned to look at Yongguk, who didn't appear fazed. A booming laugh erupted from him.

“And what makes you think I’d give you a share?” He asked. Joon struggled to remain calm.

“You made an agreement with our leader.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Yang Seungho?” Thunder tried. Yongguk laughed again.

“I remember no such thing. Do you have written proof?” The two men remained silent. Yongguk waited and then shrugged dramatically. “Well then, it doesn’t count. You may leave now.” Smirking he leant back and closed his eyes. Thunder’s mouth dropped open and Joon shot daggers from his eyes at the leader before they both marched back out, furious. B.A.P sniggered as they left, oblivious to the consequences of what they’d just done.

A/N: Hai, how are we all?

FREAKING OUT ABOUT B.A.P'S COMEBACK? I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GONNA SURVIVE, SERIOUSLY, THE TEASER'S ENOUGH OK. A WHOLE MV?! AND JUST JNGFODFGNDFASET THESE BOYS ARE SO PERFECT NOW I MEAN THEY USED TO BE CRAZY GOOD LOOKING AND NOW THEY'RE JUST GODS. Except YG's hair..what's up with that. Really? The others all look so fricking handsome and it's like, Gukkie, you've seen better days ;)

Anyways Zelo I hate you. Seriously, just leave.

Zelo: blinks

NUIGNDFGNMFHNGFOSDEJG I LOVE YOU I WAS JOKING COME HERE /crushes in bear hug DON'T EVER LEAVE ME JELLY OPPA~~~~~~~~

Zelo: You've never even met me you're just making this up in your head..

/ FACE SHHHH IT'S OKAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY BEEN WORKING HARD AND YOU'RE TIRED..IT'S OKAY, I'M HERE, I'M HERE..

Wow, these boys make me crazy..on a side note: happy belated birthday Joonie!

Mmm you so smexy.  Don't work too hard bby and I hope you rested for your birthday~ look! You're in this chappy! Saranghaeyo♥