Oppa...please...

Power is the Root of All Evil

After that Emilia didn’t even bother resisting anymore. She couldn’t get the look her brother had given her out of her head. It haunted her night and day, staring her down whenever she closed her eyes.

“Ya! Are you listening to me?” The raised voice brought Emilia back from her thoughts. She met Yongguk’s aggressive glare. “I said go with Zelo to feed our guests. We can’t let them go hungry can we?” His voice was sarcastic, patronising, gloating. He was happy nowadays; he’d got what he wanted. Emilia walked numbly past him, towards the youngest blonde. She picked up a second tray from the counter and followed him to the cellar. The food wasn’t fancy; rice and water. She stopped at the door and watched Zelo walk robotically over to Taeyang. Mirroring his movements back when Emilia had been the one chained up, he began to feed Taeyang the rice. But there was a difference; unlike her, he refused to open his mouth, turning his head to face the other members on his  left. Zelo just stood there, fixed in position.

“Eat.” He ordered, but Taeyang ignored him. “Eat or my hyungs will make you eat.” Still nothing. And then a sigh.

“Tae…” The leader’s voice was soft, tired, almost weak. Taeyang turned to face G-Dragon, a silent conversation taking place with their eyes. Slowly Taeyang opened his mouth, allowing the blonde to spoon the rice in. Emilia gulped and walked over to TOP on the other end. She kept her eyes focused on the tray as she set it down on the ground and picked up the bowl, but all the same she felt his strong gaze on her and it made her want to fall to the ground and cry. She didn’t. Instead, she shakily picked up a clump of rice and carried it across to his mouth, staring intently at the chopsticks the whole time.

She got her way shakily through TOP’s meal, and then Daesung’s and she was at her brother. She placed the tray on the floor as she had done for the two others but this time she sighed and stood up empty handed. She looked her brother straight in the eye, catching him off guard and temporarily making eye contact before he turned away. She exhaled shakily.

“Oppa please…” She whispered. “I…I tried to be strong…they…they tricked me!” She paused and willed him to look at her. She waited. And waited. As she felt the tears threatening to form in her eyes, Emilia turned and ran from the room.