Moon Jongup

Power is the Root of All Evil

The next few days were hell. Apart from still being denied any food or water, B.A.P still hadn’t given up trying to get information out of Emilia. It was Moon Jongup who tried next.

She was hanging limply from her chains, imagining tomato soup and tiramisu when the heavy door opened again. As usual, all 6 blondes walked in and she looked up, expectant and nervous.  A muscly guy with small eyes partially hidden by his floppy fringe walked forward. He stopped in front of Emilia and waited. She met his gaze. He cleared his throat.

“Listen Kwon,” He said in his most intimidating voice, “If you don’t cooperate, we might have to invite someone here to encourage you, if you catch my drift.” Despite the fact that she was starving and dehydrated, that she was chained up in some basement and being forced to give information she had no intention of giving, Emilia almost smiled. This guy’s cheesiness was surreal. He’d definitely been watching too many films. When she said nothing, Jongup continued. “I’d like to meet your brother…or maybe some of your friends?” Emilia thought about it. If they could kidnap her brother then surely they would’ve done, instead of kidnapping her? Jiyong and the rest of the guys could look after themselves, she wasn’t worried about them. And, to be honest, she didn’t really have many friends. She wasn’t a loner; she was just one of those people who got on with everyone instead of having a close knit circle. So she shrugged.

“Ok” She croaked, dry and sore from not drinking or speaking for hours. There was a crash as Yongguk kicked a table over.

“Dammit Jongup!” He shouted before storming out of the room…for the third time. Emilia watched amused as, again, the others followed him out.

She’d always believed in making the most of situations and…while she had to admit it was kind of ish being in her position right now, it did have some positives. This was her opportunity to prove herself to her brother. She’d always looked up to Jiyong but no matter how hard she tried to impress him – whether she was 6 years old and trying to swing as high as him on the swing set, or 16 and accepting her black belt in taekwondo – he never seemed proud of her. If she got out of this alive, without giving him up, he would finally notice how strong she’d grown, maybe he’d even smile and ruffle her hair like other big brothers did, and tell her how proud he was. She sighed and wiggled her wrists a little in an attempt to loosen the cuffs. A girl could dream.

A/N: OHMERGEHHHDD BIGBANG TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY~~ I am SO excited I am actually dying. I'm gonna go with my only fellow kpopper irl aahh I can't believe they're coming to ENGLAND!!

Anyways, I'm not really happy with this story..it looked totally awesome on paper but now I'm writing it I'm not too inspired..ah well I hope it picks up soon, the first few chapters are always awkward. Well, for me anyway.

Well thanks for reading anyway, thanks for subbing TofuMafia & BabyShawol