Trust

Power is the Root of All Evil

That night Emilia was kept awake for a while thinking about what Mir had said. She couldn’t let her guard down…could she? Hadn’t she already by allowing a stranger to take her willingly to his house? Eventually fatigue stepped in and put a stop to her thoughts as she fell back to sleep, this time sleeping soundly and uninterrupted.

She awoke to the smell of bacon cooking. Her eyes flicked open and she looked up to see Mir in the kitchen. She frowned. He didn’t seem like the kind of guy who could cook.

Shakily, not quite used to walking again yet, she picked herself up off the sofa and walked over to him.

“Morning!” He said brightly, grinning at her. She almost jumped back in shock. Was this the same guy?!

“Is everything alright?” She asked doubtfully and he cocked his head to one side, pouting cutely.

“Yeah, what do you mean?” He asked and she shrugged.

“You seem, err, different?” He laughed.

“Ah…yeah sorry I was pretty tired yesterday.” He looked down as he dished the bacon and egg into two rolls and Emilia raised an eyebrow.

“Are you trying to fatten me up?” She asked doubtfully, counting the calories in her head. Mir nodded.

“Have you seen yourself?” His face grew serious. “They starved you down there. You’re barely alive. We’ve got to get you healthy again.” She shrugged and perched on the stool as Mir came round and sat next to her, pushing her plate towards her and tucking into his. Emilia followed reluctantly but her eyes lit up after the first bite. It was really good.

“I could get used to this” She mumbled with a mouth full of food. Mir grinned.

She waited until after breakfast to ask him.

*

They’d both got dressed – Mir, again was dressed all in black but this time his short sleeves showed off his well-defined arms and honey skin. Emilia blushed as he caught her looking and turned away. She’d borrowed some of his clothes and was wearing black sweats and a plain black t-shirt. There wasn’t much choice colour-wise. Emilia was glad to have access to a shower; her curly brown hair had retained some of its previous volume and was hanging almost pleasantly down her back. She faced Mir with a serious look.

“We need to talk.” She said simply. He smiled slightly but agreed and led her over to some comfy black leather chairs opposite the sofa Emilia had spent the night on. As soon as they had sat down she sighed and cut to the chase.

“Who are you?” She asked simply and he replied straight away.

“Mir. Bang Mir.” He smiled, trying to diffuse the heavy atmosphere but Emilia just looked at him expectantly. He nodded slowly. “Ok…you wanna know everything?” She nodded.

“I don’t come from this planet.” He said, stopping to allow the information to sink in. Emilia’s eyes widened.

“Which one do you come from?”

“YG.”

“Jeongmal?!”

“Ne.”

“Well, what are you doing here?”

“I was sent along with 4 others by the leader of my planet to spy on B.A.P.” Emilia frowned.

“My oppa never told me anything about that…” She wondered out loud. Mir stared thoughtfully at the girl. So she was G-Dragon’s sister. He shrugged.

“He wouldn’t have done. It’s top secret.” Emilia frowned. Her brother never told her any of the official business that went on. She had to find out from Daesung or Seungri…Mir probably had a better connection with him than she did.

“Are you close with my oppa?” She asked and Mir shrugged.

“He trusts me.” He said simply, looking meaningfully at Emilia. She played with the hem of her t-shirt. He knew she didn’t completely trust him. Well he should feel honoured that she trusted him this much; she didn’t trust anyone other than Bigbang anywhere near this much, especially after only knowing them for a day. But…Jiyong trusted him? Jiyong didn’t even trust her. He must be a good person.

“Who are the other four?” She asked.

“Seungho, G.O, Joon and Thunder.”

“Well where are they?”

“Busy. I’m not supposed to be helping you right now really, I’m just doing it because you’re The Leader’s sister. There’s lots of work to do to stop B.A.P”

“Well who are they?”

“They’re from another, dying planet. They want to take over Planet YG.” He said grimly. Emilia’s eyes widened.

“Th-they do?”

“Yes. And…I’m worried they will. They’re strong. I didn’t realise how strong.”

“No!” Emilia almost shouted, banging her fist down on the arm of the chair. “Bigbang are stronger. As long as they have their amulets they’ll be fine.” Mir froze.

“But what if the amulets get stolen.” He asked slowly. Emilia shook her head.

“They couldn’t. They have them round their necks the whole time. The only way they’d be able to get stolen is if someone knew their secret but no one does-”

“Wait, what? Their secret?” Emilia narrowed her eyes.

“I thought you were close with Jiyong…?”

“Yeah but, he wouldn’t tell me something like that! He’d only tell a sibling stuff like that!” Emilia smiled proudly. So he did trust her.  “But…I need to know, so that I can stop B.A.P from overpowering them.” Emilia hesitated. She wasn’t supposed to tell anyone the secret. “Come on Emilia, you want to protect YG don’t you? You want to help your brother, right?” She hesitated for a bit longer and then nodded decisively. She looked around in case someone was somehow eavesdropping in the silent house, and then leant forward and cupped her hands to Mir’s ear.

“They’d have to burn sage while they were sleeping. That sends them into a sort of trance.” She whispered nervously, and then pulled back, biting her lip. Had she made the right decision? Mir smiled gratefully at her and pulled her into a hug.

“Thanks Emilia. We know how to stop them now. Your brother will be really proud.” Emilia smiled, blushing slightly and hugged him back. After a while she made to pull away but he didn’t let go. She patted his back again gingerly and then tried again to pull away. He remained hugging her tightly.

“Err…Mir-sshi?” She said awkwardly but her attention was drawn away by the door opening. She tried to turn around and see who it was but she was facing the wrong way and Mir still wasn’t loosening his grip.

Footsteps came closer and her heart started to race. What was going on?”

Then she heard an all too familiar booming laugh.

“There you are Emilia.” She froze.

“M-mir, we have to-”

“Good work Mir-sshi.” Yongguk said and suddenly everything fell into place. Emilia’s whole world crashed down on her and, with a sinking heart, she realised that it literally would now, and it was all her fault. Mir let go of her as two more strong arms grabbed her and spun her around to face the leader. He smiled and took a step forwards, reaching out and caressing her cheek.

“I missed you babe.” He smirked.

A/N: Ok, I don't even know if anyone's reading this :') oh well, I'll carry on writing it anyway....btw Happy Birthday T.OP-oppa♥ yay, love you :D hmm..I feel bad that I haven't joined any projects for this birthday..

I've just been really busy T_T oppa forgive me? I'll put some gifs of you here to make up for it? :P