Mocking

Power is the Root of All Evil

“Aw, the great Emilia Kwon, too stubborn to speak up’s finally given her brother away!” Yongguk squeezed her cheeks painfully. “How do you feel?” He held out an imaginary microphone. Emilia turned away. “So you decided to come to the dark side, huh? It’s always more fun over here…I knew you’d fall for Mir’s charms.” He grinned and punched Mir playfully on the arm. Mir’s face remained unreadable. Emilia wondered if he felt at all bad about doing what he did. She didn’t care. She would never forgive him. Someone coughed from behind Yongguk and he turned around to see Yoo Youngjae tapping his foot impatiently. He nodded. “Ok yeah, I won’t take all the credit. Youngjae my friend you are a true genius.” He walked over to him and embraced him in a man hug. Youngjae rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, he obviously wasn’t used to getting praise from the leader. “Right, no time to waste, planets to invade, leaders to bring down…” Yongguk smirked and scanned his posse. “Zelo and Daehyun take Emilia home, the rest of you come with me. We’re gonna pay our new pals a visit. Emilia was shoved roughly to two new guys and yanked out of the room. She turned around and caught eyes with Mir as she left, his expression remained hidden and she struggled to hold back the tears.

*

After being shoved into the back of a car and driven away like something out of a film, and finding herself back at the mansion she hated so much, Emilia expected to be taken to her previous home, in the cellar. But to her surprise she was frogmarched upstairs to a grand master bedroom, where she was dumped and locked in. She sighed and looked around. At least it was a nice place. She decided all she could do was wait, so she kicked off her shoes and sprawled on the king sized bed, immediately sinking into the ultra soft mattress. Without meaning to, she soon drifted off into a restless sleep.

*

She was woken up by breathing in her ear.

“Jagiya~ ireona~” A deep voice murmured and she sat up with a start. Bang Yongguk was also lying on the bed, with a huge grin on his face. Emilia accidentally let out a squeal and tried to scramble away from him but he just chuckled and wrapped a strong arm around her waist, pulling her back towards him. “Where are you going?” He whispered and she cringed away.

“Haven’t you got what you wanted?” She asked, hoarsely. “Can’t you let me go now?” The leader just blessed her with that smirk she knew so well.

“Maybe I want you too,” He said huskily and she blushed crimson, trying and failing to wriggle out of his grip. He just laughed and held both of her arms above her head as he climbed on top of her.

A/N: Nom nom nom this gif xD hmm..what's been going on in my life? Oh, apparently now U-KISS are coming to the UK too..I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THIS KOREAN INVASION D: but apparently also they're going to some random place no one's heard of in the middle of nowhere..cos they're too indie for London >_< seriously