Interrogation

Power is the Root of All Evil

The first thing Emilia was aware of was how cold she was. She tried to wrap her arms around her body to warm herself up but something stopped her. Her eyes snapped open.

“Leader, she’s awake.”

Emilia took in the stone walls and floor of the large room she was in. Judging by that and how freezing she was, she decided she was probably in a basement. Her eyes skimmed over the other people in the room; 5 blonde guys, all wearing matching red overalls. They were attractive, but that didn’t make her feel much better about the situation she was in. Especially when she realised she was chained to the wall. One of the guys, a built one with only one sleeve to his overalls showing off his bulging biceps, turned to her and began to walk over. She glared. She thought back to the various films she’d watched and remembered her line.

“What do you want?” She asked bitterly. The guy smirked.

“Nice to meet you too.” He said sarcastically. Emilia cocked an eyebrow.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t really consider polite greetings appropriate after being kidnapped and waking up chained to a wall…maybe my morals are just off…” A moment later she felt a savage burning on one side of her cheek. Her sarciness had earned her a slap. She clenched her jaw to stop the tears. That had been one hell of a slap. Suddenly she realised something. “What did you do with my new clothes?” She asked. “They were worth a lot of money.” A booming laugh erupted.

“Ha! Your life’s at stake and you’re worrying about money? Those clothes are the least of your problems princess.” Emilia winced at the pet name and tried to keep her cool.

“My life’s at stake? You do mean business. So what is it? What are you after?” He nodded and turned to his posse.

“Youngjae.” He said simply and a much kinder looking guy approached. Emilia showed no sign of her relief.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Youngjae imnida!” Youngjae introduced himself and the other guy face palmed. “Don’t worry; we just have a few questions for you. What do you know about Planet Yantra Guyot?”  Emilia shrugged.

“Nothing. Sorry, I’m no good at physics. But there’s a boy in my class, Dakho, he’s ace at all the sciences. I’m sure if you asked him-” She was cut off as a furious face blocked her vision.

“Don’t play dumb with me” The leader whispered dangerously and Emilia drew a shaky breath.

“I’m sorry, I honestly don’t know.”

“Ok,” Continued Youngjae, “then what connection do you have with BigBang?” Emilia frowned.

The BigBang?”

“Ne.”

“Well, I wouldn’t say I have a connection with it but…I know what it is.”

“And? What is it?”

“Well it’s a theory of how the world started.” She wasn’t all that surprised when a fist made impact with her face but she still cried out in pain. It hurt like a . She swallowed as warm blood flowed over , unable to wipe it with her hands chained.

“JUST ANSWER THE ING QUESTIONS” The leader screamed and she flinched. Youngjae sighed and tried another one.

“Who’s G-Dragon?”

“I don’t know.”

“How do you get to Planet YG?”

“No idea.”

“What powers do BigBang have?”

“I haven’t got a clue.”

The breath was taken out of Emilia as she was punched in the stomach and this time her eyes did well up.

“Look I’m sorry!” She spluttered. “I think you’ve got the wrong girl….I really honestly have no idea what you’re talking about!”

“You’re lying.” Youngjae said calmly. “You’re Kwon Emilia, younger sister of Kwon Jiyong, otherwise known as G-Dragon or King of Planet YG. You live with your brother and his colleagues Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri because your parents died 5 years ago in a war started by rebels. It was only after they died that you found out about the planet and your brother took to the throne. He and his colleagues all developed powers after becoming rulers of YG, a system the planet created to protect itself and its people. You are the only person on Earth who knows about your brothers’ powers; how they work, and how they can be denatured. Because they can be denatured.” He paused and smiled pleasantly. “Now, how about you answer the questions properly?”

Emilia cocked an eyebrow and kept her face a blank canvas.

“Wow, you’ve been busy, haven’t you? How did you get all that information?”

“Teamwork.” Youngjae replied shortly, gesturing to a masked guy in the corner who Emilia hadn’t noticed up until then. He’d remained perfectly still and now he moved for the first time to nod his head slightly. Emilia nodded slowly.

“Well that’s great except…I’m not Kwon Emilia. Sorry.” The leader let out a frustrated roar and lunged for Emilia, but was held back just by 2 more guys.

“Calm down Yongguk-hyung.” Muttered a sly-faced one, before glaring at Emilia. Yongguk breathed heavily and then pushed the two guys off of him, getting up and storming out of the room. A young looking guy with ramen curls who hadn’t spoken up to that point immediately got up and trotted after him. The others got up and left as well, all except the sly-faced one. He shook his head slowly.

“You better stop this little denial game or it’s gonna end in tears.” He spat before leaving as well. Emilia took a deep breath and closed her eyes, wishing her brother was here.

A/N: Annyeong^^ so I thought of this story a while ago and planned it all out..then just kinda left it. So I'm trying to pick all the ideas back up :3 well I hope you like, it's not very romancy unlike the fics I normally write so..bear with. I can't believe I've already got some subscribers! Thank you very much  BAPMatoki, seoulchae and aidylx16!

 

I hope you like it!