Please Dont Stop the Music Part III

My Seoul Garden

After a long tiring day at the YG studio the girls finally went back to the apartment to rest up and prepare for their night out in the town with their co workers. Unable to even make it to their bedrooms the girls found themselves crashed out the couches and floor to rest. Limbs and minds weary from their first baby steps to success, the girls only managed to spare an hour of sleep in before receiving their expected call.

BEEP! BEEP! Forty ounce in my lap and its freezin my junk…BEEP! BEEP! 
Forty ounce in my lap and its freezin my junk…BEEP! BEEP!

Sango rolled around to her back to answer her phone. Groggy fatigue occupied her voice as she struggled to answer her phone with unfamiliar. “Yeoboseyo?”
“May I speak to Hee Sango please?”
“Yea that’s me.” She groaned.
“WHAS UP GIRL?! Are you sleeping?”

Instantly she recognizing the chipper voice on the other line, she sprung from her sleep refreshed and rejuvenated. “No not at all. I was just… resting my eyes.”
Dae sung smiled fully aware she was sleeping moments before. “We’re getting ready to head over there soon around, 10ish to pick you guys up, ok?”
“OK well I see you when you get here then.”
Sango quickly hung up the phone glanced at time only to reveal that it was already 9:25pm. She whipped her head around to get a good view of the kitchen clock confirming the exact same time as well.

“Argghh! UNNI! UNNI! WAKE UP!” Sango began shake Harmony and Saya from the rested slumber.

“WHAT WOMAN!?” Saya barked back annoyed.
“Dude we gotta get dress the guys are on their way over here right now!
“Arrggh fishpaste! I forgot all about them. But I got 1st in the shower!” Harmony declared at once.
“No way you’ll take forever.” Saya argued.

The girls paused for a moment glanced at the bathroom then back at each other…Then suddenly all hell broke loose as they raced towards the lavatory. Pushing and shoving past one another in the end it’s Harmony who was victorious. After their hostile takeover of the bathroom everyone finished showering and assisted each other with accessories and make up.

Harmony wore a yellow halter top dress the stretched to med thigh showing off her best feature her long lustrous legs. Her black diamond studded belt that wrapped around her waist giving a better view of her curvy slim figure and black studded parade shoes to match. Sango’s single strapped scarlet red dress hugged and caress her every curve. The dress displayed the fullness of her hips chest and buttocks, making it hard for any to believe she was under the age 21. Her 7 inch coach heels laced around her mid thigh glittered in the lighting making her appear taller than she truly was but suited her in every way. Saya who usually was a tomboy at heart transformed into a beautiful radiant lady of the night in her form fitting midnight blue dress. The straps tied around her neck met the silver heart pendent at the center of her chest. The fabric glided over her chest and hips as the sides of the skin tight dress remained open exposing the iness of her waist and side muscles of her six pack abs. Her channel knee high suede black boots complimented the final touches of her outfit beautifully. 

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang echoing throughout the apartment. “I got it.” Harmony informed as she made her way to the door. She placed her eye through the peephole only able to see one person even though she was sure she heard a group of voices. Positive it must be the guest they’ve been waiting for she opened the door.

The young man with blonde tall hair like a roster sported a black leather jacket black shirt and dark blue jeans turned to her in awe. Ji yong’s eyes scanned over her full figure from heels up to her face satisfied with beautiful woman in front of him. His enticing gaze caused Harmony to blush well aware of the young man’s powerful stare of approval. Finally able to pull himself out of his awe stricken trance Ji yong managed to clear his throat to introduce himself.

“Whoa! You must be Harmony.” She smiled shyly bowing her head in confirmation: “Well I’m Ji yong.” GD immediately push aside one of his fellow members in order to properly exchange greetings with her. She offered her hand out to shake his as he placed a small kiss on the palm of her hand.

“Copycat” Dae Sung muttered under his breath earning an irrigated glare from Ji yong to hush himself. “This is Kang Dae sung. 

At the very mention of Dae sung’s name Sango shot out of her room like a rocket heading straight to the front door. “Hi Dae sung.” Sango waved as a smiled stretched across her face from ear to ear.
“Anyway…” Ji yong went on ignoring the two’s silence love affair. “This is our eldest Hyung Choi Seung Hyun aka TOP.”

“Whas up.” The tall young handsome man with silver hair flashed them a charismatic wink as his arm causally hung around a familiar young woman’s shoulders.

“Sunbae?” Sango did a double take when she recognized Rachael underneath Seung Hyun’s arm. “You’re dating TOP oppa?”
“That’s right.” She flashed her proud smile hugging Seung Hyun’s waist lightly.

“Damn girl who don’t you know?” Ji yong asked curious to know how she quickly raised her popularity with the past 18 hours he last saw her.

“Yea I have habit of getting pretty popular very quickly uh?”
Ji yong chuckled understandingly. “Oh I’m sure you guys already know this guy is Dong Youngbae and this little guy right here.” Ji yong grabbed the young man next to him by the cheeks bringing him forth in front of the group. “This is our youngest member Lee Seung ri.”

“Hello ladies.” Seung ri smiled slightly embarrassed how Ji yong was treating in front of their new guest.
“Ahhh he’s blushing. He’s ssso cute, right?” Ji yong grabbed a hold of Seung ri’s cheeks once more. 

“Yah Ji yong will you let go of my man?” A young woman swapped Ji yong’s hands away from Seung ri’s sore cheeks. She massaged his tender face affectionately. 
“No way, find your own man. I had him first.” Ji yong argued jokingly pulling Seung ri closer to him receiving a unsatisfied glare from the young woman and earned a gaze of confusion from Sango and Harmony. 

“Don’t worry they’re always like this.” Seung Hyun interjected as Ji yong and the young woman continued to fuss and fight over cute maknae. 

“So he’s gay?” Harmony asked wholeheartedly confused of the boys close relationship.

At sound of Harmony questioning Ji yong’s ual orientation he immediately dropped Seung ri’s arm. “No no no! Don’t get the wrong idea.” The boys chuckled watching Ji yong desperately trying to recover from his embarrassing actions. “I’m love women, completely love women.” Harmony smirked trying to silence her laughter absorbing his cute persuasion. “I’d only go gay for you…I’m mean…Damn, I got nothing.”

“Smooth Hyung.” 
“Shut up.” Ji yong growled back at Seung ri.
“Well anyways…” Dae sung tried to quickly move introduction along to erase the awkward position Ji yong found himself in. “This lovely young lady right here is Seung ri's girlfriend, Mayli.”

“Hi guys my name is Goon Mayli, nice to meet you.” She smiled politely greeting the girls.
“Okay are we ready to go?” Seung hyun asked slightly getting impatience with the awkward atmosphere.
“Almost.” Sango replied. “Hold on Saya Unni is taking forever again. She must be shaving her legs or something. SAYA UNNI HURRY UP!” She shouted down the hall hoping to get her attention. 

“DON’T RUSH ME WOMAN I’LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE.”
“QUIT SHAVING YOUR MUSTACHE AND FOR GODSAKE GET YOUR HAIR OUTTA THE DRAIN. LAST TIME IT LOOKED LIKE WE HAD FRIGGIN CARPET IN THE SHOWER.”

The groups mouth gapped open hearing Sango’s blunt statement. Ji yong and Youngbae found it difficult to silence their laughter at her harsh comment. “Damn, their just as bad as us.” Seung hyun added equally shocked.

“BAKI IWANAI-DEYO! NEBOKEN-JA NEYO GAKI-CHAN!”

Saya froze in her tracks when she noticed their guest standing in the doorway. Immediately her hostile temperament change towards Sango when her eyes landed onto Youngbae standing in the doorway with his red and black letterman jacket black graphic design t-shirt and midnight blue jeans. “I like told you before I don’t speak Japanese! But Youngbae here is fluent.” Completely overcome with embarrassment Saya face turned into a flushed red hearing this new piece of information wishing more than ever she had done more research about them. “I didn’t catch what she said…” Sango turned to Youngbae with devilish smirk upon her face. “Youngbae could you be a dear and translate it for me.” 

Needless to say if looks could kill Sango would’ve dropped died right then and there as Saya gave her the evilest look of annoyance. Youngbae smiled shyly turning his gaze away from Saya onto Sango. “She said don’t say such stupid things you little punk and get your head outta you’re a___”

“Alrighty then.” Harmony interrupted Youngbae in the middle of his translation in order to save what little pride Saya had left. “So who’s driving?” She clasped her hands together putting on a pretense smile attempting to change the topic. 
“I am.” Seung ri jingled the keys in front of their faces.

“TOP Hyung is going to drive his car too and it seats 6 people.” Dae Sung informed

“So who’s rollin with me?” Seung hyun asked
“We’ll go with Tabi.” Sango quickly linked her arm around Dae sung’s. “Unni you Youngbae, Harmony and_ G___
“Oh hell no I see what you doing San… You’re not sneaking off by yourself.” Harmony stated catching Sango in the middle of her biased agenda. “GD and I will go with TOP. So I can keep an eye on you.” She gazed intently at Sango fully aware of her personal plans. “It’s not you Dae Sung; I don’t trust it’s her.” Dae sung smiled back at Harmony understandingly.

“Ok so it’s me Mayli, BeBe, and Saya”. 

“Yep LET’S ROLL OUT!!”Seung hyun motioned the group to the downstairs toward parking a lot.
Seung hyun’s car was engulfed in excitement and happy laughter as the new couples took some time familiarizing themselves with each other. Almost fairytale like Sango and Dae sung automatically messed well together. Exchanging lighthearted conversation and jokes they acted as if they’ve always been this way. Like the two of them known each other of years instead of hours, complete openness to one another’s lives.

Harmony and Ji yong on the other hand took things a bit slower. Being that Harmony still wasn’t 100% emotionally stable from her previous breakup days prior. Ji yong could almost sense her hesitancy taking his time to analysis the small aspects of her life as if learning from a new friend rather than an impulsive lover. No pressure nor any unnecessary advices just curious information exchanged. Harmony was silently grateful for Ji yong sweetness and patience allowing her to open up on her own freewill. Although they’re connection wasn’t instant as Sango and Dae sung’s there was no denying their some kind of chemistry brewing between the two.

Meanwhile utter silence and an uneasy stillness sweep across Seung ri’s car. The only voices that made conversation were Seung ri, Mayli and the melodies of the radio. Youngbae was struggling to create small talk with Saya while she battled with herself discovering it difficult to say the right words. Her lack of experience with boys finally began to backfire leaving her in a position of inconvenience. They would occasionally catch one another steal brief glance in the other’s direction attempting to summon the guts to say something. 

Gazing at his side profile without even realizing it Saya eyes began tracing over his facial features. His chiseled jaw line, small crescent moon eyes and thick expressive eyebrows; she soon found evading his appeal to be annoyingly handsome. Unbeknownst to her Youngbae had been watching her gawk over his stunning features the entire time. “You know…” He began smoothly finally turning his full attention on her. “It’s rude to stare and even more awkward to make not conversation when gawking at someone for so long.”

“Tssh…Who’s gawking?” Saya relieved her eyes from his sinfully luscious lips then stare out her window. 
Youngbae smiled finding her defensive disposition unexpectedly charming. “Look, there is no use of pretending there’s no pink elephant in the room. It’s just going to make us both uncomfortable.” Saya turned back in his direction intrigued where Youngbae’s suggest was heading. “Can we start over and be friends, because this far all of our encounters have been nothing short of awkward and abnormal.” Youngbae smiled searching her eyes for an agreement.
Pleased to know they can have fresh start Saya nodded her head in agreement. His smiled alone brought a sense of relaxation to her, relieving the tension from her body. “Agreed…” She smiled in return. 

The car pulled up to a slow stop in front of the valet. Immediately the as the couples stepped out of their vehicles the valet came to collect their keys as they assisted the young ladies from the cars. To the girls surprise to group completely walked pass the huge waiting line outside directly to the front. Unsure if it was even ethical to do so the girls reluctantly follow close behind their dates towards to bouncer. 

“Wait here ladies.” Ji yong instructed with a suave smile as he motioned for Seung hyun to accompany him towards man with a waiting list. 
“What are they doing?” Sango asked unable to retain her curiosity any longing.
“TOP and GD Hyung are very popular at this night club, so their trying to get us in for free and probably a bottle service deal.” Seung ri answered eyeing his Hyung from a distance as well.

After exchanging a few secret shakes with security and the guest list monitors Ji yong and Seung hyun return the group with confident smirks upon their faces. “Let’s go, we’re in.” Seung hyun informed seemingly proud of their networking abilities. “We got all night complimentary bottle service and access to the V.I.P. lounge upstairs.”
“But there is a small catch boys.” Ji yong mentioned. “We gotta perform a few numbers for the attendance tonight.”

“That’s awesome.” Harmony stared in awe that was the small price to pay for all the free accommodations. “We get all of these services and all you guys have to do is make a surprise appearance?” She asked still somewhat doubtful.

Ji yong lightly placed his arm around her shoulders. “That’s right. All Big Bang has to do is what we do best.” He smiled reassuringly. “What did you think the catch was; sell your bodies for money?” Harmony laughed trying to shake the very thought out of her head even though the idea had briefly floated across her mind when they mentioned the deal breaker. 

“Come on, let’s go play.” Ji yong motioned for the rest of the group towards the entrance.
“Wow you guys must have the ultimate connections.” Saya suggested.
“That’s right, because Big Bang is V.I.P.” Seung hyun shouted in agreement. “As long as you’re with us and representing YG you guys are as well.” He patted the top of Saya like an elder brother.

As if walking into the fairytale Alice and wonder land the atmosphere outside performed a complete 360 once they set foot inside. The music blared out the DJ”s speakers from every corner of the room engulfing them within the rhythmic vibe. Feeling the base of the fast pace music vibrate through their bones the group of ten merged into sea of people in the halls and dance floor. The flashing neon lights danced on the walls swirling around caressing the silhouetted figures. 

From brief glimpse of the occupied tables told tales tells to of various diverse ranges of people attending the nightclub. Drunken bodies, sober faces and dance floor filled their surroundings which brought both shock and amusement to them. Familiar and unfamiliar melodies hovered in the air as the group began to shrink into a team of six. 
Seung hyun and Rachael were both all too familiar with the club as Ji yong and Harmony joined them headed straight to the bar to order the first round of drinks for their crew before heading upstairs to the V.I.P. lounge. Seung ri and Sango on the other hand found it the music irresistible and disappeared onto the dance floor with Mayli and Dae sung into the crowd leaving the unofficial couple to mingle. 

Youngbae and Saya stood quietly together simply people watching for a few moments. Once again the aura between them switched back to their shy socially gender awkward essence; even though it was only a few minutes prior they’d agreed to dismantle their uneasiness. 

She removed her eyes from the bar she last saw Harmony and Ji yong at then scanned them around her surroundings finding interest and disguise from people sitting in their private making out booths. Saya quietly observed the party peoples twisting their bodies from side to side bobbing her head to the music. Finding refugee from her shy nature she found strength in the one thing that always made her feel right at home… music and the calling of the dance floor. 

Youngbae must have notice her anxious envious eyes on the dancing couples as he suddenly took her hand into his own pulling her closer towards himself whispering in her ear. “Would you like to dance Saya?” Her heart skipped a beat hearing him say her name for the first time, knowing he was addressing her and her alone. She suddenly found breath caught in her chest from his unexpected actions and his voice more seductive than she would’ve like. Whether his voice was smooth and silky on purpose or not she didn’t know but, it sent chills up her spine nonetheless.

“Sure…” She nodded her head shyly even though her inner woman was screaming hells yea.

Youngbae smiled sweetly leading her to the dance floor through the crowds of people. Though they weren’t comfortable engaging each other directly the one place they could both display their confidence was the on the dance floor. Finding safety in their comfort zones they found a place on the floor as Youngbae lowered his hands onto Saya’s waist slide his body behind hers moving to the music. To Saya’s surprise the DJ was playing Boa’s song energetic one of the few kpop artists Saya did know. 

Rocking her hips back and forth and side to side, Youngbae was quite taken back that she could keep up with him and even more impressed to find a girl that could keep him on his toes. Throwing unique moves towards one another as if they were testing each other skill seeing actually how much they possibly handle. Silently challenging each other for dominance through out the entire song but they we're more than pleased realizing neither one could ask for a better dance partner. By the end of the song the DJ switched the mood to a y slow jam playing Usher’s song Love in this club.

Instantly adjusting to the medium of the music their bodies drew closer together. Finally summoning all her courage Saya turned around locking eyes with Youngbae as she laced her arms around his neck and his hands firmly caressed her waist. Slow grinding to the beat the crowd had suddenly vanished and voices came to a dole roar. It was just of them two, the melody music on the dance floor slowly spinning inside their bodies. Music continued to play fueling the fiery chemistry between them as it amplified with every movement making two become one. Staring deep into his small caramel brown eyes what Saya saw inside mesmerized her causing her to be completely taken by him. 

The veil of music casted a soothing a spell eradicating all anxious nerves in Youngbae’s body leaving only the alluring desire in his hesitant eyes. Every gentle touch, every movement left Saya breathless absorbing his warmth. Lightly Youngbae began trailing his finger tips up the bridge of her spine gently placing the palm of his hands in the center of her back. Everything about him just screamed seduction alluring her into a web of unconscious desire. Simply the
most attractive looking man she'd ever seen, from his very muscular built and rock hard body to his handsomely chiseled face, almost very statue of  david like. Never feeling her heart react this way in her chest before she became utterly consumed in his trance . From the moment she first saw him gaze at her directly in her eyes she could  feel the tip of her heart start ing violently under her   as the pulsation of blood became more forceful. Although her heart was very healthy and strong it felt like a rock was throwing itself against her with each beat. It screamed this man is very definition of arousing. Unaware of his own passionate need Youngbae’s eyes found themselves seduced staring at Saya’s lips to the point where it was downright hypnotic.

Drawn to her, his swollen lips with ambition moved closer to hers, tipping her noise slightly upwards but their trance was suddenly broken when Ji yong tapped him on the shoulder. 

“Yo Hyung its showtime.”

He was still somewhat startled at his own sudden change of behavior feeling himself returned to his usual psyche. Quickly removing his hands from Saya’s waist he turned to Ji yong with pretense smile. “Yea let’s do it.”

Ji yong paused to study Youngbae’s peevish face knowing something was out of the norm for his friend. He parted his lips to question him but suddenly decided against it knowing there were more important matters at hand. “Come on let’s go.”
Youngbae nodded his head then turned to a seemingly disappointed Saya. His expression softened when she cringed under his amiable gaze, realizing she too return to her shy self. Sinking his right hand deep into his pocket Youngbae withdrew his cell phone. “Will you do me a favor and hold my phone for me please? Don’t want to lose it while I’m on stage.” Saya nodded understandingly as he place the small object in her head then watched him vanished backstage.

Soon after Saya was joined by the other girls. Quickly they made their way through the crowd get a view of the stage. Harmony, Sango and Saya heart pounded with excitement ready to see their seniors company members perform live for the first time. The DJ seized to music gathering the room attention towards the stage.
They were all left puzzled as to what was happening when they saw GD on stage whispering something to the D.J.

“Yo ladies and gentlemen we have a special treat for you tonight. We got a surprise guest group here ready to perform for you and I’m sure you know their names. Their damn sure representing the baddest record label in Korea, YG family so show some love. Give it up for BIG BANG!!”!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________
number 1

                          ______________________________________________________________________________________________


The crowd went wild hearing the boy’s name as the spectators whipped out the camera’s and phone when their beat dropped. Fan girls and boys rushed closer to the stage as wave of chanting roar erupted within the audience. Big Bang immediately captured the crowd’s undivided attention as while as the foreign trio. Watching the boys close up and person in action suddenly put a new perspective of what it truly meant to be a star in the spotlight. The confident charisma they exuded on stage was masked by the playful friendly individuality hours before. 

They couldn’t believe the uproar they were causing within the nightclub and it was even harder to believe these highly praised idols chose them as their special guest tonight. What was so special about them? They only just arrived in Korea learning the tricks and trades of the music industry; they knew they didn’t deserve to be in the same running with them. The thought alone was more than enough to add fuel to the ambitious flame. Witnessing their seniors incredible stage performance they all new this where the wanted to be in their careers. This was the influencial impact they wanted to have on their audience. This was the kind of imprint they wanted to leave on their admirers to strive to meet the of one’s true potential.

After few other performances the boys returned the their dates meeting them in the V.I.P. lounge in order to avoid constant harassment from overly excited fans and protection for the dates from illogical jealous fangirls. They cheered and toasted to the night away popping bottles from 1 to 4 in the morning. They danced, laughed and generated special memories for each other which would not only be soon forgot especially for their three special foreign guest. 

They headed home exhausted from the nightlife events. Most fell asleep in the car on the way home drunken and sleepy with happy grins plastered across their faces. Seung hyun car which was once filled with prattled happy chatter became subdued from fatigue as the restless bodies slept peacefully. The others had a new developments in back seat of Seung ri car. The once odd couple who’d gone from no eye contact whatsoever changed to relax bodies resting their heads comfortably on each other’s shoulders. Without even realizing it Saya had fallen asleep in Youngbae’s arms as he rested his head on top of hers.

Saya had blackout of from the large amounts of alcohol she and her friends consumed in the lounge. It was only then at 8:30 in the morning she had waken by an unfamiliar ringtone vibrating in her pocket. Hangover and sluggish dug her hand through her pants pocket searching for the noisy device. For a brief moment she had no recollection of ever holding onto Youngbae’s phone thinking it was her own she decided to answer it. Her eyes closed as she brought the phone close her ear to greet the caller. “Hello.” She whispered into the phone

 

 

 

“WHO THE HELL IS ANSWERING MY MAN'S PHONE?!”