The voice inside my heart part II

My Seoul Garden

"Finally we’re here.” Harmony eagerly unlocked the door to their new apartment. Dragging their bags in behind them the girl struggled to find the light switch in the living room.

THONK!

“Damnit!”
“What, what happen?” Saya asked scrambling around for the light switch.
“I ran into the door.” Harmony exclaimed rubbing her throbbing forehead. 
“Ha, here it is.” Sango flipped the switch. Scanning their eyes around their apartment they were quite surprised to see it was bigger than what they expected. The apartment was already furnished with the basics to their relief. Usually new trainees get the short end of the stick when it came to living quarters but they were content with their 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
“I get that room to myself!” Saya quickly raced to one of the two bedrooms as the others followed closed behind.
“Oh no you don’t!”
“Yes I do! I’m the oldest that means I get a room to myself Harmony.” Saya quickly dived on the bed claiming it for herself. That, and plus you and both Sango snore.”

“HEY!” 
“What its true San…Come on, you guys know I’m a light sleeper.”
“Whatever…”
“No that’s fine San…At least we get the master bedroom.” Harmony gave Saya a smug grin after noticing she had chosen the smaller bedroom.
“Aw... cookiepuss.” Saya sighed regrettiably realizing her eager mistake

“That’s what you get for being stingy.” Sango stuck her tongue out at Saya childishly.
One by one they all plopped on Saya’s new bed and sighed in unison. Stillness of the room captured the the moment allowing them to daunt on thoughts on all that has occurred thous far.

"Wow…I can’t believe we’re really here in Seoul…It’s like a dream that’s just now hitting me.” Harmony spoke breaking the silence.

“I know right? We’ll I’m happy.” Sango smiled blissful recalling her previous encounter with Dae sung earlier. She closed her eyes trying to remember his face as best she could.
“I bet you are, you fast lil hussy. 5 minutes we’re here and your already tryna holler at boys.” Sango frowned when her isolated haven was suddenly shattered by Saya.

“Wait she did what?” Harmony propped her head up curious know what they were fussing about.
“I did nothing?” Sango answered shamelessly with a hint of mischievousness underling her voice. “But come on Unni, even you have to admit he was pretty cute right? Ouch!” Sango yelp in pain from the pillow Saya chucked at the head.
“Darn it I missed all the good stuff.” Harmony pouted.”What’s his named?”

“I don’t know, I couldn’t get that far because Saya Unni over here is a cock blocker.”
“Ok look you guys.” Saya stood up from the bed trying to grasp their undivided attention. “Need I remind you guys we came here be successful and work hard not pick up men. We could have stayed in L.A. to did that back at home.”

“Please I haven’t seen a guy as cute as him at home.” Sango babbled under her breath.

“Sango we gotta stay focus here, OK!
“Fine…Fun er...” She whispered again under breath to Harmony.

“WHAT WAS THAT YOU LIL?!”
As soon as Sango saw the blood lust in Saya’s eye she immediately took off screaming and running in the opposite direction of the apartment. Hurdling for the new furniture Sango repeatedly ran in zig zag pattern dodging each one of Saya attempts to grab her. Round and round the kitchen table and over the sofa the intensity of the chase grew.

“COME HERE!” Saya roared in a fearsome voice.
“NO!”
“YOU BETTER COME HERE!”
“LEAVE ME ALONE!”
“COME HERE!”
“What do you want!?”

Harmony remained seated comfortably on the bedroom reading through one of her Cosmo magazines tuning out the world of ruckus and chaos was bursting through entire apartment. “Our new neighbors are going to haaattteee us…” She thought aloud with her eyes still glued to the magazine as if nothing was happening. Finally  after 10 tiring minutes Saya managed to catch Sango. She sat on her chest holding her arms down with one hand and pitching her cheeks with the other.

“Ah that hurt you psychopath!!” 
“Of course it does it’s called an kicking!” 
“Ok you two that’s enough of that.” Harmony spoke in a semi attentive mothering tone still reading through articles ignoring Sango’s cries of pain in the other room.
“Harmony Unni help me?”
“Why?”

“Because Saya is being a total bitch!”
“DAMETE YO GAKI-CHAN!” Saya ordered applying more press to her firm squeeze.
“I don’t speak Japanese stupid!” Sango retorted.
“I said shut up punk!” Saya quickly translated.
“Come on Sai let her go.” Harmony closed her magazine walking towards the living room commotion. Saya released her grasp standing on from her victim. Sango took hold of Harmony’s helping hand struggling to find her feet once again after the beating she endured. 

“Yah you’re so abusive.” She spoke bitterly massaging her sore cheeks.
“Well...” Saya clasped her manicured hands together happily feeling a bit more relieved she let some hostility loss. “Now that the entertainment here is over I think I’m gonna go back down to the studio and explore a little. Anyone care to join me?”

“Nope not me,” Harmony yarned wearily stretching her tired limbs in the air. “I’m getting sleepy so I’ll stay here take a nap. “
“ I think I’ll stay here too and unpack.” Sango agreed
“Ok fine I’ll go play by myself.”Saya pouted as she walked over to the door. "I’ll catch you guys later.”
Sango laughed to herself once Saya closed the door. “Ha ha…play with herself…”
Harmony feed her an awkward gaze. “Why are you so immature…?”
“I’m 19…” 

 

 

_________________________________

 


After exiting the apartment Saya took a bus shuttle back to the YG studio. Quietly sitting on the bus she looked out her window watching the busy city go. “So this is my new home.” She smiled excited for the new chapter about to spark in her life. Scanning her eyes throughout the bus she accidentally landed them on a couple share a light and quietly cuddling together.

“Eww…” Immediately she forced her attention elsewhere. She hated herself for always getting jealous when she watched couples enjoying each other company. She only had 2 boyfriends in her life and she rarely ever dated because it was one disaster after another, so she all together just gave up on the dating game. We’re here onbusiness not to date guys she told herself, reflecting on what she said back at the apartment. However deep down she hated the fact the she occasionally found herself daydreaming about getting back into a healthy relationship ever so often. She was a hopeless romantic no matter how much she tried to hide it.

Finally she had arrived in front of building. It was quieter than before earlier in the night. Less lights appeared to be on but she could tell there were people still working. Giving herself a brief tour around her new home away from home she discovered the gym, the lounge, the audio source rooms as well as Mr. YG’s VIP office on the second floor. She was on her way back to the café lounge when she discovered someone was practicing in the dance studio. She followed the flow of music stopping a few steps behind the cracked door taking a peek of the room occupants. 

                                                                                  I'll Be there Tae yang


Saya sat still absorbing the vibes of the music with it’s eerie melody. The backing dancers lied lifelessly on the floor as others creped in a zombie like pattern and the young man with the fitted cap slowly fell lifelessly in the center. She found the artist interesting taking note of creative Halloween concept and its modern day Michael Jackson thriller swag he displayed. Though she the lyrics were quite simple it collaborated smoothly with rhythm of the music and the story it was trying to tell. The dance was powerful yet gracefully expressive really connected the whole peace together beautifully.

She was amazed how flawless the artist’s performance was simply through his standard practice. His smooth moves, creative concept and not to mention she couldn’t help but notice his alluring stage presence. Although she couldn’t completely see the young artist’s face do to his purple and green fitted cap she could tell he was quite handsome. A gorgeous strong jaw line, sweet baby pink thick lips and although he only stood about 5’8 in height his body was perfectly toned and muscular underneath his black wifebeater. Finding him much attractive than before as he display his talents relieving himself of that ridiculous purple vest, Saya found it difficult to take her eyes off him. Cracking the door opened slightly she attempted to get better look at the performer. She was awe stricken. Her favorite feature of young man was his voice. She find it to be unique having the perfect balance light and sweet yet still posses much masculinity. It captivated her, consuming heart within only his seductive voice.

Talented, handsome and within her range of height as she only stood a mere 5 feet 4 inches tall, Saya couldn’t deny this guy fitted her description of a perfect man. Narrowing her eyes solely on the artist something suddenly occurred to her, when she remembered he was one of the boys in the back of the conference room that laughed at her earlier. 

“Nice work Bae Bae.” Youngbae caught the towel his friend threw out for him. He dried the sweat from his face smiling at him. “You think you’re ready for music core next week?” The young man with the Super San Vegeta hairstyle asked making his way over to him as they exchange their secret handshake.
“Thanks man but yea I think so… Hey Ji yong?”
“Yea?”
“Who’s that girl?”

Consumed in her own thoughts it took Saya by surprise when music had already stopped along ago. She snapped back to reality when she noticed the young man’s eyes had been on her for quite some time. Embarrassed that she had been caught fantasizing and gawking at him the heat rushed her face before she quickly disappeared from the doorway.
The two friends chuckled lightly at Saya’s awkward moment. Ji yong turned to Youngbae noticing his eyes were still on the doorway were Saya had vanished from moments prior. “Why, do you like? You think she’s cute?” Ji yong teased pinching Youngbae cheeks playfully. “You know Jin ho would be pissed.”

“No hyung its’ not even like that.” Youngbae grinned swapping his hand away from his face. “I was just curious.” He returned his intrigued eyes back to the doorway where he last saw the mysterious girl.

Saya quicken her pace down the hallways still mentally chastising herself of being so careless allowing her curiosity get the best of her. She had no idea how long he had been staring at her, scared that he probably thinks she some psycho and shamed she was gawking over a boy like fan girl. Especially when hours before she was frowning upon fan girls and boys for praises idols groups so highly. To make it worst she didn’t even know which idol group member she had suddenly be smitten by.
“ah Baka…stupid, stupid.” She repeatedly pounded her head with a few light smacks.
“UNNI!” Saya turned in the direction she heard Sango’s voice. Sango quickly skipped down the hall to catch up with Saya. “Why are you walking so fast and talking to yourself…” She stared at her bewildered noticing her out of character behavior. "Your face is so flushed although you look like you’ve just seen a ghost or something?”

"More like a beautiful god". Saya whispered underneath her breath.
“What?”
“No nothing…Nevermind. What are you doing down here anyways? I thought you said you were going to stay home and unpack?”

Sango scratched the back of her head lazily. “Yea I know but that got old quick so I came looking for you. I thought you could use some company.” 
“Oh I see thanks.” Saya paused for a minute when she noticed the mischievous smile slowly spreading upon Sango’s lips. “Wait a minute you didn’t come here for me did you, you lil brat? You’re looking for that damn boy again aren’t you?”


“Well that too…Ouch!” Saya immediately smacked Sango in the back of the head for using her as pawn in the bias agenda.
Suddenly the two  heard more voices emerging from around the corner hinting they were no longing the only one’s who occupied the halls. Immediately recognizing two out of the three voices Saya felt surge of butterfly flutter in the pit of her stomach .Instantly her fears were indeed accurate as she saw the boy with the fitted hat, the blonde anime character and the smiling muscular flirt Sango was talking to earlier appeared from around the corner.
“Oh hello again.” The smiling angelic one greeted Sango once again.
“Oh hey you.” Sango nudged Saya out of the way to get to her new found heartthrob. 
“Hyung you know these girls?” The baby face anime character asked curiously as his eyes bounce back from his friend to onto Sango.

Delighted to see Sango again the smiling eyed boy nodded his head in confirmation. “Yes we meet briefly earlier.” He promptly turned his attention over to Sango. “You’re name is, Hee Sango…right?”
“That’s right.” Sango smiled proudly. Nearly forgetting Saya was even by her side she immediately introduced her to the boys when she noticed her sneaking peeks at the boy in the fitted cap.

“Oh I apologize for leaving on an awkward note because of my friend impatience but this lovely single woman right here is Jung Saya…Did I mention she single.” She hinted to the boy in fitted cap causing him to blushed mildly. Saya lightly nudged Sango in the rib cage for putting her on the spot. She looked up and gave the boys a timid head bow using their greetings as an excuse to steal another glimpse of the young man in the hat. Again the fluttering butterflies rampaged through body when they made eye contact briefly then drop their eyes to the floor.

“Hello…” She greeted them in a meek voice.
“Omo I’m sorry I did even get your names yet.” Sango flashed the smile to smiling angel.
“Oh sorry my name is Kang Dae sung.” He reached out for Sango’s hand placing a sweet loving kiss and the top. Needless to say this sent shivers up her spine but she did well containing her true emotions in front the boys.
“This is the leader of your group Big Bang’s Kwon Ji yong.” Dae sung gestured to his funky hairstyled friend.

“Hello ladies.”
Wait this…is…Big Bang! The light finally switched on in Saya’s head. Once again she secretly was mentally scolding herself for not doing tab more research on what her future fellow co workers looked like. What so if that’s GD and that’s Dae sung and I’m pretty sure TOP is much taller and V.I. is more adorable one, he must be…
“And this silent guy other here.” Before Saya could finished her thought process Ji yong had all ready hooked his arm around the boy in fitted cap placing him in front of Saya. “Is our sweetheart of swag Dong Youngbae.”

Ji yong smiled mischievously as he watched Youngbae cheeks light up in a crimson pink and Saya fiddled with her nails nervously. It hadn’t been too long ago when she had been mocking his music and his showcased charm. Till now when she had be completely been mesmerized them. Why is he some much more handsome in person she heard herself say mentally.

He cleared his throat to speak but his eyes remained on the ground. “Hello nice too meet you.” Saya finally gathered the courage to lock eyes with him when he offered to shake her hand. Placing her hand inside his he smiled realizing she was just as shy as he was. Her heart began to race staring at his smile nearly leaving her breathless.
“We have another with us but she at home you’ll probably meet her later.” Sango snapped the two out their trance.
“Oh so there three of you.” Ji yong immediately pushed Youngbae as side to question Sango further. “Hyung this is perfect now.” He nudge Dae sung happily turning his center of focus over to Sango. “What are you guys doing Saturday night?”

Taking a moment to tease Ji yong’s curiosity Sango playfully twiddle her fingers in her hair. “Hmm…I don’t know yet. We only just arrived today.”
“We going to a night club called Access and we were wondering if you guys would like to join us. You know it’s the least we can do for our newcomers right?” Ji yong returned Sango’s flirtatious cuteness even better than her own.

“It’ll be fun.” Dae sung added displaying his own side of cuteness as well.
“Well…” Sango took a moment to look at Saya giving her the you better not say yes or I’ll make you pay for it later look. 
Ignoring Saya’s threatening warning Sango sweetly turned the boys “Ok sure.”
“Really awesome”
“The three of us would love to join you.” Sango threw her arm around Saya returning her hostile stare with you’ll thank me later sweet smile.
“YES!” Ji yong smiled pleased with her response. “Ok we’ll let you know what’s up ahead of time, but in total they’ll be ten of us going.” 
“Oh that’s right we have two other friends accompanying us as well and they’ll more than likely will be bringing their girlfriends.” Dae sung added with another famous smile.

“We’ll introduce you to them later.” Ji yong added.
“Ok well sounds good to us.” Sango returned his smile.

Immediately Dae sung whipped out his cell with in a blink of an eye. “Well I should probably get your number. You know for safety reasons.”Sango chuckled slightly at his line of reasoning. “You know if there’s something you need help with doesn’t hesitate to ask.” Dae sung cooed as his chinky eyed smile with each given second.

Sango shook her head admiring his silly yet sweet nature taking a moment to enter her number with his phone. Meanwhile as the two goofy love birds exchanged numbers Saya remain quiet when she noticed out of the corner Youngbae gazing at her. Instead vocalizing her observation with a mutual conversation starter she silently return his poignant gaze. This time netiher decided to break eye contact instead Saya watched another handsome smile glide across his lips. Her stomach to perform back flips causing breathing become even shallower than before.

“Ok then.” Ji yong smiled delighted with the results of their interesting encounter. “We’ll see you guys later ok”
“Ok goodnight.” Sango and Saya exchange bows with the boys before they went their separate ways. 

Unable to control her wondering eyes Saya stole one last glance in Youngbae’s direction. She didn’t understand nor know why he seemed to have an alluring effect on her every time she sensed his presence. Regardless of his superstar statues there was something else about him that she couldn’t quite figure out. All she knew about this new distraction’s aura was strong and consumed her much like his voice. She was consumed by the voice inside her heart.