My girl Part II

My Seoul Garden

                               

 

Mortified, Harmony trembled seeing the return of their friends standing in the doorframe. She heard herself scream in embarrassment inwardly as her heart began working overtime. The pairs of eyes peered at the sight before them on the sofa in utter silence unsure what to do or say. The room was pen drop quiet as they patiently waited for someone to end the suffocating unpleasant stillness.

 

It wasn’t until a swift draft of air slammed the door shut did they react. Their prayers were answered when Saya returned to the living room fresh from the shower sporting her dark gray baggy harem pants and black tank. All eyes fell upon her as she towel dried her hair carelessly before engaging her guest. Startled when she finally noticed the spotlight shining on her did she give them her own suspicious gaze. Taking a moment to note the perplexing expression inscribed on everyone’s face she began to part her lips.

 

“What the hell did I just walk in on?” Immediately everyone returned to their own psyche as if nothing just happened. Everyone that is expect Harmony, who had a few remaining hints of distress within her eyes.

 

Still awaiting an answer to her question Saya began to ask again. “What!? What I did do? Or better yet what did you d__”

 

“It’s nothing dongsaengie,” Ji yong immediately stood up the sofa cutting Saya short of you accusation she posed to Harmony. “We’re surprised to see up since we thought you we’re still resting. We didn’t want to disturb you that’s all.” Harmony breath grateful sigh Ji yong had her back as he dismantled the smothering atmosphere.

 

“Uh-huh.”

 

Saya replied not truly buying into the bull excuse her sunbae was feeding her. Unsatisfied with his response Saya immediately read Sango’s eyes which instantly told her a different story but decided to allow his lie to slide by.

 

“L-let’s finish cooking!” Dae sung announced trying to overlook the quizzical gaze Saya threw his way.

                                       

                                                                                          *:・゚✧♥♥♥ ✧・゚:*

 

As the others resumed to preparing the nights feast Harmony took it upon herself to give her trouble mind a bit of TLC. She sat in her room in silence purposely isolated herself from the rest of the group in order to summon her courage get through the rest of this increasingly awkward evening. Laying her chin across her folded arms she breathe out a long frustrated sigh. Her fingers lightly drummed on her desk falling deeper into her thoughts.

 

Straightening her body she opened a nearby cabinet underneath her desk before hesitantly withdrawing the ring her ex had once given her. Plopping her chin on her forearms once more Harmony began rolling the silver ring on the desk remembering the day she’d received it. Silently watching the shimmering jewel shine brilliantly under the desk lamp her heart immediately began to break recalling all the memories she once shared with him. Every laugh, every dream…and every single lonely night, it was all coming back to her. The adoration and affection he once showered her with… and only her after all those years was suddenly stripped away in a blink of an eye. Reminiscing about their promises, all their memories and everything their love stood for…it all had turned into meaningless regret in her eyes.

 

Again her angrier began to emerge hating herself for returning to the sentimental thoughts. She hated the fact no matter how many times she tried to erase him he always seems to make his presence felt. She hated how she becoming irrational when she’d blame herself for their downfall. Constantly thinking maybe there something she’d could’ve done better to prevent it or maybe she wasn’t good enough for him.

 

With a balled fist her blood boiled hot with rage when she visualized his lips pressed against the stranger’s. The heighten lust and satisfaction plastered across his mouth burned a whole within her. The woman by his side how the hell could she better than me? What kind of love does she posse that I can’t give? Furthermore no matter how hard I try why can’t I erase him even for a second? She heard herself scream within as she pounded her fist into the desk.

 

How could he just abandon me like this! Harmony closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself when she felt her subconscious slowly drifting away. She ran her hands through long honey brown her in utter frustration. Remembering she still had surprise guest in the other room she decided now wasn’t the best time to have a panic attack. She stood from her desk opened her bedroom door then headed to bathroom preparing herself for dinner.

 

In the middle of her quicken pace briefly she caught eye contact with Ji yong as he was prepping the dinner table. No words were exchange as their gaze held as if reading into one another’s thoughts. Ignoring her urge to generate trivial conversation she proceeded towards washroom breaking their prolonged stare.

 

She shut the door and switching on the sink’s warm water to wash her face and hands. Grabbing a nearby towel she patted her face dry hoping the cool air would sober her thoughts. She paused as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her fingertips lightly glided down to her lips, a reminder how close Ji yong was to kissing them earlier. The thought alone was enough send exciting ripples of pleasure pulsating throughout her body. Her other hand found her stomach when felt butterflies flutter within replaying the thought although she was unsure whether to hate or love it.

 

Trying her best suppress rapture she felt Harmony couldn’t deny the inner soft infatuation she held for the handsome leader now becoming more apparent. Shaking her thoughts on the matter aside Harmony recomposed herself before rejoining her friends and guest at the dinner table.

 

 

“Hey there you are!” Dae sung greeted her with his happy boisterous voice and signature smile. “We were just about to call ya to the table.”

Harmony smiled gratefully as Ji yong stood from his seat politely pulling hers out for her. “Thanks.” She nodded obliged as he reseated himself beside her.

There was a long drawn out paused as Dae sung and Sango eyed the pair with a bewilder gaze returning to the unsettled ambience. Again Saya immediately picked up on the disturbance that the room held but decided to keep her thoughts to herself once she noticed the uneasiness upon Harmony’s face.

 

“So let’s eat, I’m starving.” Saya broke the silence attempting to lighten the mood once more.

“Here let me get that for you.” Dae sung offered as he begin filling up the bowls for the ladies proud of his home cooking.  The delicious aroma of flavorful spices and stewed pork invading the air made their mouths water. 

“Wow DaeDae this looks really good.” Saya nibbled on the tip of her spoon with nothing but pour excitement and anticipation. Her eyes litter with hunger as she bounced in her seat like a 6 year old child waiting for dessert.

“Yea I’m glad we’re having something warm because it’s getting cold.” Harmony shivered slightly feeling the cold draft of air seeping through the cracks of the window.

“Oh if you want you’re sweater, you left it outside on his dick__DECK!! YOU LEFT IT OUT ON THE DECK!!!” Saya’s eyes fall upon Sango with a questionable stare wondering what hell could possibly been going through Sango’s mind for her to say such thoughtless comment.

“The patio…”

 

Her words fade out feeling terribly stupid earning a death stare from Harmony and a light chuckle from Ji yong.

“Anyways…” Dae sung cleared his throat trying to overshadow the cloud of embarrassed hovering over Sango continuing to move the conversation along. Finishing severing the portions of stew into everyone’s bowl he tried his best to ignore the peevish pairs of eye upon him as he too recalled the glimpse of romance he witnessed earlier.

“Ji yong can you grab Harmony’s . Glass!!!” He swiftly corrected realizing the words slipping from his mouth. It took everything in Saya’s power not call them out the big secret they were failing to mention as she closed her eyes shaking her head slowly with disapproval at the couples fail attempts.

“That conversation almost took a hard left turn and could’ve gotten really really fast.” Saya spoke under her breath mumbling to no one in particular.

Dae sung silently feed Harmony a hidden apology as she refilled her glass full of water. Feeling her cheeks turn a humiliated shade of pink she nodded her head acceptingly.

“Hhmph… Wow this is really good Sango.” Ji yong cleared his throats taking in a spoon full of broth refocusing the room back to appropriate dinner conversation.  

“Thanks Ji yong Oppa!” She smiled brightly happy to see him enjoying the meal she’d prepared.

“You really did a great job with the broth. It has just the right amount of spice.”

“Hey! What about me? I helped too.” Dae sung interjected sadden only Sango received credit for their collaborative group effort.

“The pork is amazing.” Saya chimed in erasing the agitated pout from his face.

“Whatever Hyung, I know it was San who did most work.” Harmony snickered at Ji yong’s remark.

“Ok since you feel that way and I cooked most of this, you can handle the aftermath.  So Ji yong don’t forget to do her and give her kisses.” Harmony’s eyes enlarged upon hearing Daesung’s second slip up. “I mean do the dishes and giver her kisses… … I just mean do the damn dishes!” Sango slowly face palmed herself ashamed he couldn’t do them the solid favor letting the little mishap go.

DAMNIT DAEDAE!!!” Ji yong scolded.

Unable allow this obviously hidden secret slide by anymore Saya finally decided speak up. “Ok…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?”

Distraught Harmony hung her head low once feeling Saya’s questioning eyes strike her. When she received no response Saya immediately zipped her focus on Sango. With an iron will Sango’s eyes foretold her something was a mist but her lips remind sealed. Finally the Saya’s stare hit Dae sung’s trembling eyes. She smiled to herself knowing all too well it was going to be easy to get him to break.

“So what’s this big none telling me secret?” Saya voiced to no one in particular however Dae sung knew it was directed towards him.

“There isn’t one.” Sango interrupted attempting to save her flock of sheep from the wolf.

“Wait…hold on…” Saya throw up a silencing hand in Sango’s direction trailing her eyes back to Dae sung. “DaeDae?”

“Uh?”

“DaeDae…”

“Uhhh…Ugghh” Bullets of sweat began to cascade down his forehead and neck line attempting to resist drop the ball on em.

“Dae sung don’t you…” Ji yong began to threaten.

“I’m good! I’m ok. I’m good…” He breathe a sigh of relief.

 “…DaeDae…?”

 

“They kissed when we walked in!” A satisfied devilish smile slide across Saya’s mouth finally appeased to hear her accusation was finally confirmed.

“No we didn’t I would’ve if you did ruin it for me.” Harmony eyed Ji yong in disgusted hearing him talk about her a like prize he almost won. Feeling her distasteful gaze burn holes his back he immediately felt apologetic. “No…no that’s not what I meant. Ruined it for us…”

 His words trailed off in Harmony’s ears not making a damn bit of difference of how he tried to justify his last statement. “Damnit Hyung!”

“Well I told you cut veggies and broil the broth! Not preheat her oven and stick in you turkey!” Dae sung retorted feeling guilty he was subdued by peer pressure.

Unable to listen any further to more embarrassing statements nor truths on the matter Harmony immediately stood up from the table without another word marching straight into her room slamming the door shut. Her actions caught both boys by surprise well Sango and Saya remained cool. They already knew she wasn’t feeling like her old joyful self these days as they excused the sudden mood swings.

“Don’t…” Saya instructed folding her arms over her chest calmly as she watched out the corner her eye when Ji yong begin to get up.

“I feel really bad. I just want to__”

“You’re wasting your time right now. She won’t hear anything you have to say sincerely.” Still in mid stance Ji yong bit his bottom lip in frustration realizing all the headway he made tonight with Harmony had just vanished. Returning to his seat he sat quietly for moment fiddling with his thumbs disappointed in himself for making such a careless comment. “So…what should I do?”

He finally lifted his gaze to Saya with worrisome eyes. “Just let her cool down and a few days she’ll realize she’s over reacting.”

Sango chimed in knowing exactly where Saya was headed with the conversation. “Ji yong Oppa don’t feel too guilty.”

“How can I not…” Ji yong admitted regrettably.

“Well, honestly I can’t tell you why she is so distance these days because it’s not my place to say but… what I can tell you is one; it’s not your fault two, don’t give up so easy.” Intrigued by Saya’s last statement he examined her with curious eyes before peering is the direction  he last saw Harmony once more.

 

                                                                                                            *:・゚✧♥♥♥ ✧・゚:*

 

It had felt like along painfully drawn out week for Harmony after the embarrassment she endured with her friends as well as Dae sung and Ji yong. Constantly battling back and forth between her own demons Harmony struggled with her mind frame and heart on the matter. Knowingly that she was losing the fighting to back to humanity and being the joyful person she once was… she isolated herself from others. Partly because she needed time to sort through her thoughts and feelings to fortify herself from further heart heartbreak and partly in fear she may say or do something harmfully regrettable to those around her. She knew she wouldn’t be able to live with herself if she’d ever hurt those closest to her or someone who truly didn’t deserve it in the first place.

Although on some lighter days she found herself getting better but others she would suddenly remember exactly what she was running away from. The words, memories and the events that would shake her to her very core rendering her helpless with morose and regret. It tore her apart… Locking herself within that box of fear every time it successfully pushed her back to right where she first began.

3:30am one Friday night she found herself alone in audio source room B composing music for early preparation for her midterm rapidly approaching. Unable to sleep she knew the best medicine for her insomnia was to making herself useful by putting herself to work and keep busy at all cost. From the moment she switched on the computer she knew she was more than likely to be up the crack of dawn experimenting with various beats and tracks.

Engulfed within her creation she assumed she’d be alone oblivious to the admiring eyes peering at her from the door frame. Quietly Ji yong shout the door tiptoeing behind her leaning himself over slightly to listen to her headphones. Silent for few moments after overhearing her work decided make it presence known nearly scary the living hell out of her.

“Not bad for a rookie composer.” He removed the headphones from her whispering into her ear earning frighten gasp.

“Ji yong…What the hell are you trying to give me a heartattack.” She scolded him placing her hand over her frantic heart.

“I’m sorry…” He chuckled lightly once again not expecting to get such strong feedback from her. “That wasn’t my intention.”

She eyed him with playful hatred not apprenticing her ninja like charms. “Girl, why are you here so late don’t you know it’s almost 4?

“I know it just that…I haven’t be able to sleep very well lately.” Her last words began trialed off reminding her why she truly was there in the first place.

Noting the storm brewing within her eyes Ji yong watched her actions silently as she returned her attention back upon the computer screen in front of her. Remembering the advice Saya had given him earlier this week he bit his lip debating whether it was appropriate to pry in on the topic or not. His curiosity getting the best of him this time he disregarded her warning deciding today was the day he was going to make his move.

“Is everything ok?” He questioned tactfully already in anticipating the false answer he would receive. As she shook her head politely with a pretense smile to ease his worry before refocusing her eyes on her work. He smiled to himself reflecting on how he was beginning to be able to read like a book.

“You know…” Ji yong leaned in turning off the monitor in front of her making certain he had her undivided attention. “Even though we don’t know each other very well, yet…” He cleared his voice full of nerves trying to get his point across with confidence.

“I don’t ever want you feel uncomfortable with me.” Harmony slowly connected her eyes with his taken in words. “I always want you to be honest with me. If you ever do want someone to talk to or even just listen…I would like to be that person.”


Studying one another’s eyes for a silent moment she smiled in an appreciation again feeling to same warmth she always felt around him. “I sincerely would like to get to know you more Harmony…Perhaps over coffee?” She melted instantly upon seeing his warm inviting smile as she took in his intoxicating scent. Harmony parted her lips to speak when her phone suddenly vibrated breaking the comforting moment. She glanced at her phone then back at Ji yong apologetically. “Go ahead get it. It might be an emergency text.” He smiled once again.

Turning away for a brief second Harmony grabbed her phone and her body stiffened upon seeing whom the message was from.


I miss you baby…Please! Call me so we can work this out.

-Dongmin-

Immediately Ji yong could see her entire demeanor changed upon reading the message. Her lips shaking, her distance glazed over with disappointing heartbreak and her hands trembled. “Is everything ok?” He reached for her with a comforting touch receiving fearful flinch in return.

“I have to go now.” She suddenly voiced as she gathered her things in a panicking mind state.

“Wait go where?” Ji yong stood from his seat as well in confusion. “Harmony? Slow down wait.”

He quickly gathered his things as well upon seeing her flee out the room as if she’d just seen a ghost. Sprinting down the hall as fast as he could he came to abrupt stop when he suddenly overheard an angry female voice around the corner.

GOD DAMNIT!”

Jin-ho hissed her words at Harmony. “Are you blind or something?! Watch where you’re going next time you foreign brat.”

“I-I’m sorry.” Harmony voiced as she rubbed her bruised knee struggling to find her footing.

“Oh omo Unni look at you dress.” Eun jae pointed out the brown coffee stain splash across Jin ho’s white dress.

“Oh my god it’s everywhere.” Her twin Eun mi informed with disgust.

“I’m s-s-so sorry.” Harmony again offered her apology as the three glared upon her with such malice hatred. “I’ll pay to get it cleaned up.”

“You think your little ty sorry is going to get this stain out of this $400 dollar dress!” Jin ho violently shoved Harmony down to the floor ignoring her painful yelp. “How are you going to pay for this uh? Doubt you even have enough money to afford my hand bag let alone fix this.”

“I can and I said I’m sorry.”

“You stupid brat!” Rinsing her palm high in the preparing to slap the living hell out of Harmony Jin ho was surprised when her forearm was captured.

“That’s enough Jin ho.” Ji yong forcefully shoved her forearm back.

“Oppa?” Jin ho brow formed in confusion and embarrassment completely unware her superior was watching her the entire time.

 “I’ll pay for it, ok? So there’s no need for you to carry on with this unladylike behavior.” Ji yong bent down to help Harmony find her feet.

“Unladylike? “Jin ho scuffed with annoyance. “Fine… I never thought you of all people Oppa would be smitten by such a lowlife second class citizen like her.

“You know Jin ho, if you're gonna act like a you should wear a on your head so you can at least look the part.” The twins gasp in surprise never hearing the sunbae speak so harshly before. Allowing a smug victorious grin appear on his lips Ji yong turned his attention away from the speechless trio as he escorted Harmony out of the building.

Silent until they completely exited out of their headquarters Harmony took a moment to recompose herself. “Are you alright?” Ji yong finally voiced his concern calmly examining her for any sign of injury. Quietly Harmony nodded her head only putting his nerves slightly at ease. “You scared me back there when you took off.” He smiled sweetly trying to left to mood between them.

“Listen Ji yong… I__”

“You don’t have to explain anything to me, right now.” She left her head to meet his poignant gaze. “If its still makes you uncomfortable now tell me later.” Harmony gave him appreciative smile settling her nerves at ease knowing he had no intention of pestering her on the matter.

She shivered when a cool breeze blow by greeting her bare skin of her arms and cheeks. Ji yong instantly removed his coat once he took notice then placed it around her shoulders adjusting it comfortably around her.

“Thanks.” She spoke in a small voice as he untucked her long hair from underneath the jacket he couldn’t help but to admire her beauty as he did so. Scanning his eyes over her soft facial features his stare fell from her eyes down to her lips, as he struggled with to control his promiscuous desires.

“I like a lot Harmony.” He admitted hoarsely as his hands rested on her shoulders his eyes amassing with nothing but need. His sudden confession captured her attention as she held his adoring stare.

“But barely even know me…” She responded in shaky voice studying his eyes as well.

Another handsome smirk appeared across mouth further reading into her thoughts. “Only because you’ve been depriving me of the chance to do so.” He leaned in closer meeting her height. Swallowing roughly, Harmony fought past the tremors overtaking her as his hand travelled from her shoulders to meet her fingertips.

Interlacing his fingers with hers he gently guided her closer to him wanting to feel more of her warmth. “You have no idea exactly how much I would love get to know you Harm…” Unsure if it was the sound his voice or the caring tone he spoke with but something about the way she said her name made her want to melt.

“I’m not asking for you to fall in love with me right this minute… All I want from you right now is just a chance.”

He caressed her chin lightly tracing the shaped of her lips with the pad of his thumb causing her knees to quake. No longer concerned with the cold winter around her all she cared about the warm touch and the waves of words escaping his lips. “I want a chance to know you…A chance to be there for you…” Lacing his hand around the back of her neck he brought closer. Captivating her with his every word his hypnotic voice danced like a soft symphony into the cool night. “And maybe if I’m lucky enough…Maybe a chance to somebody be with you.”

Harmony closed her eyes when she felt a soft pair of lips greet her forehead. She felt a line of butterflies’ rampage within. The light caress of his lips had her breath lodging in her lungs much like the time before; he removed his teasing lips from her skin. Just as she felt herself getting needy for loving touch he eased himself away from her only to leave her longing after him like addict.  He smiled a charismatic smile taking note of the traces of disappointment she left in her yearning eyes.  Her heart thumped feverishly craving for his next touch, desperate for it and at the edge of his mercy for more. His dotting finger tracing over her hands in his own Ji yong leaned his forehead against hers as he began to part his lips.

“Park Harmony, Please…will honor me with one chance?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guys I missed you it's been awhile since my last update I apologize crazy in my life right now. I truly have missed you all dearly and to those who are just tuning in thanks for subscribing and reading I greatly appreaciate it ^__^ but hope this chapter wasn't too bad the next one will be better trust me and the wait for it wont be as long promise. I've bee busy writing my other story Love Like Winter  which is Jay Park/2pm fic so check that out if your just interested. But as always leave me with your thoughts, comments, questions concerns and critics.

xoxox-the youngbaebabe