Please Dont Stop the Music Part I

My Seoul Garden

 

 

~Iwish I could go back to rewrite our story.
Broken I now I stand here alone. Hearing those sweet words which once made me laugh now only make me cry. The memories rushing back to me are now a taunted lie.
How could you do this? Letting someone intervene.
I CURSE AT MYSELF. YOU IDIOT! YOU’VE BEEN FOOLED.
I’ve become your prisoner of love.~


The silence of the apartment withheld her as Harmony perpetually jotted down lyrics in her notebook. Therapeutic for her sanity she figured this was the only way she could direct her anger and pain in a non violent manner as she struggled with thoughts of her ex. Constantly battling between her mental health and the emotional scares of Dong min’s treachery inflected upon her, she found herself at a loss. Wondering how after all these years of faithfulness and love how could someone so trusted bring her so much pain? How could someone you loved so much also make you hate them even more so? A sting of pain rushed through chest reliving that heartbreaking day.The pen fell from her uneasy hand making a small thud when impacted the hardwood floor. Her hands and body began to shake feeling overcome with anguish. The air in her lungs slowly dissipated causing her pat heavily. 

ARRRGHHH!!!

The screams of her voice echoed off the walls with a massive rage. She feared she was going to have anxiety attack if her heart rate continued to race at maximum speed. Unable restrain her heighten tension she suddenly slammed her fist hard into a nearby wall placing a decent size hole within it. Closing her eyes briefly she took some time to replenish her bodies chi back to it’s center origins to soothe herself of the troubling memories. The air returned to her lungs and her heart began to slowly pulsate at its normal speed once she took her seat back in the chair. She picked up the pen and began writing on the notepad once more.

“Annyeong!?” Harmony flinched somewhat startled when she heard Sango’s high pitched voice barge into the bedroom. 
She shook off all the signs of distress that still harbored inside her heart not wanting to alarm her friends with personal struggle. Harmony put on a smile and turned to her companions blissfully. “Hey you guys are back?” She smiled hiding all traces that she previously almost suffered from a panic attack less than 5 minutes ago.

“Yes we’re here.” Saya added wearily taking a seat on Sango’s bed.
“Oh Harm GUESS WHAT!? GUESS WHAT!? GUESS WHAT!?” Sango grabbed Harmony’s arm happier than striper with a new pay check.
“What?”
“We got dates on Saturday night.”
“What do mean we got dates? Who?” Harmony asked as fear rush through her heart knowing she wasn’t anywhere ready to date again.

“It’s NOT a date San.” Saya intervened immediately pressing the very idea of a date out of her head. 
“What?! Yes it is.” Sango retorted damn near heartbroken at the very thought of not having her new found love interest by her side Saturday night.

“NNNNooooppppee!!!” Harmony stressed the word refusing the proposal as well. “You know I’m in no position to date anyone right now. I mean I just broken up with my first love like two days ago. And you want me want to just shake it off a little kid getting a shot from the doctor. I don’t think so San…I just need a lil time and space right now…” She argued not even wanting to venture on the topic.

“NNNNNooooppppee!!!” Sango refused her rejection to her proposal. “You think this is what’s healthy for you.” Sango pointed to the damaged hole in the wall Harmony recently created. Harmony lowered her eyes in embarrassment. She should’ve known better, who else could read her thoughts and emotions better than these two.

“I’m mean seriously Harm, what the hell? We just got this place.” Sango continued scolding Harmony for her unhealthy aggression. “Come on guys, this is exactly why you both need this so bad.” She bounced her eyes back between the two hoping they would be shaken by her strong positive reinforcement technique. “Harmony you need a quick pick me up or someone who can understand and relate to you well… And I think I’ve find the guy for the job. And you Saya…”

Saya felt her body freeze when she knew exactly where Sango was headed with her argument. She’d hoped Sango wouldn’t expose her newly found weakness for Big Bang’s lead vocalist. “Call it what you want but it’s a friggin date…But whatever helps you sleep at night and don’t act like you can possibly resist Youngbae.” Just as she feared Sango hit the nail on the head with the hammer. “You were trying your damnest to not look at him which usually is a tail tail sign that you’re totally digging his swag.” Saya suddenly found gaping open embarrassed that Sango would actually put her on the spot. Unable to think of a proper counter argument Saya clamped down on her lower lip. “Yea I saw you. YOU’RE NOT SLICK!” Sango added salt into Saya’s invisible wound.

“NNNNNopppee!! It’s not like that. Don’t put him high on a petit stool because I stole a few glances at the guy.”
“You couldn’t take your friggin eyes off him!”
“Yes, I’ll agree he is good looking but other than that I could honestly careless.”
“BULLSHIT!” Sango coughed into her hand seeing straight through Saya’s innocent act.

“So what was that you were saying Unni about we need to stay focus?” Harmony smirked at Saya wiggling her eyebrows in a y manner. Feeling her pride hurt and ashamed she couldn’t think of a lie witty enough to shut up the two of them up, as her cheeks turned flush red.

“DAMETEYO!” Saya order the pair the silence themselves in her native tongue.

“YOU SEE THAT UNNI!?” That’s how I know you like him cause you only speak Japanese when you’re mad. 

Feed up with Sango's intense honesty Saya found herself at her wits end as she leap forward for Sango’s throat. “Why you lil___” In a flash Saya had Sango’s arm pinned behind her back and her chest pressed to the floor sitting on top of her back in a submission hold.

“AAAAHHH!!” Sango yelped in pain struggling to break free of Saya’s death gripe. “YOU’RE BREAKIN MY ARM.”
“THAT’S BECAUSE I CAN REACH YOU NECK!!” 
“Sai let her go.” Harmony peeled her off Sango after nearly five minutes of torture. 
“You abusive kung fu master, keep your big likin loggy fingers off me.” Sango hissed at Saya quickly scrambling up from the cold floor massaging her sore limbs.
“Correction I did ju jit su for 7 years remember?” She retorted shoving Sango’s forehead back with two fingers.

“Anyways… HARMONY…” Sango stressed Harmony’s name to make certain that her attention was on her and her alone purposely ignoring Saya. “Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by this big mouth bitch.”
Once again Saya sprung forth to attack Sango but luckily Harmony caught her by the shoulders before she could do any real damage. Harmony laughed fighting to keep Saya from unleashing her wrath upon Sango once again. “Unni its fine, just let it slide this once.”

When Harmony felt that animosity with Saya became subdued she finally released her. “The only reason I agreed to go on this stupid date was because lil miss flirty doesn’t know how to keep shut and dragged me into it.” Saya declared defensively crossing her arms over her chest taking a seat on the bed.
“Oh, ok is that so?” Sango asked giving Saya a suspicious gaze. 
“That’s right.”
“Then why didn’t you stop me like you did earlier when I was talking to Dae Sung.”
“ SHUT IT GAKI-CHAN!” 

“For the thousand time I don’t speak Japanese!”
“I said be quiet you lil punk!...And besides…” Saya looked down at her hands playing with her nails shyly. “I have my own reasons.” 
“Yea like getting into Youngbae pants.” Sango whispered under breath to Harmony.
“WHAT WAS THAT!?”
“Nothing…” Sango quickly cover her tracks. For a moment silence annexed the room.

“…Why do I keep missing these moments?” Suddenly the stillness within the room erupted into laughter. “Ok well I have question San.”

“Ask away.” 
“Who am I going with?” She asked somewhat still hesitant one the whole idea of a blind date. 

A sly smile took place across Sango’s lips knowing she had Harmony right where she wanted her. She knew if she was at least asking about her potential date partner, than she was entertaining the idea of going. “Well” Sango cleared her voice. 
“They said two of their Hyung’s have girlfriends. I’m DEFINITELY calling dibs on Dae Sung.” She paused happily taking a moment to reminisce about their encounter earlier that day. “Oh yeah and ahjumma over here secretly, “Sango made quotations with her fingers teasingly toward Saya earning a death glare from her in return. “wants Youngbae. So you’ll have the wonderful delightful GDragon accompanying you.” She informed her with a confident smile.

“What the hell is a GDragon?” Sango confidant smile turned into a baffled look of disbelief. “Is that some sort of new pokemon?”

She gazed intently at Harmony attempting to detect if there were any hint of her maybe pulling her leg. “You guys have got to be kidding me. You travel across the globe and get accepted by one of the most renounced Korean music agencies in the world and neither one of you bother to do any kind of research to find out who your future co-workers would be? Not Gummy, Wheesung or even 2ne1?
Both Harmony and Saya lowered their heads in shame with discontentment. “I know who Wheesung is…” Saya slowly raised her hand attempting to make it look like she did her homework half away. 

“Oh shut it… you both terrible. How do you every expect to be the best in this music industry when you don’t even know what you up against, especially if we end up being an idol group.” They shook their heads understandingly knowing she did present a few good points about their lack of kpop knowledge. “Any who…GDragon more commonly referred to as Kwon Ji yong and GD for short will be your . His is adorable wise guy with an excellent head on his shoulders and an amazing fashion leader. 

“You got all that from talking to the guy for five minutes San?” Saya questioned giving her a doubtful stare.
“Whatevs, Kwon Ji yong is a talented artist and even more so and awesome guy to be around.
“So Kwon Ji yong uh?” Harmony repeated the name back to herself unsure how to feel about their future encounter. “Great…” She plugged her head into her hands in disbelief she was actually going to agree to go through with this farfetched blind date.
“Well if you don’t want him I’ll take him too.” Sango suggested seductively. “Plus I’m sure there are plenty of girls in this country I know would literally kill to have him. 

“Well… I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go and check it out.” Harmony finally caved in.

“Yay we get to party with Big Bang tomorrow night! WOOT! WOOT!” Sango shouted just as happy as could be, immediately standing on the bed next to Saya jumping up and down like a 8 year old. Exchanging defeated stares of boredom Harmony and Saya decided to share her excitement and began dancing ridiculously as possible doing dances such as the running man, funky chicken and the robot. Although the two weren’t sold on being fans of the boys quiet yet they too felt a tingle of excitement as well.

“YaY party with Big Boom.”
“It’s Big Bang Harm.” Saya corrected
“Yay Big Bang and I have a date with Pinkdragon.
“GDragon sweety” Sango corrected her as well.
“And I’m sure that’s what I meant.” They laughed watching her stand up doing the sparkling in her office chair.”

“Oh yeah! First night in Seoul… 2011! Yea girls show me what you’re working wit.” Sango egged on her friends as they continued to dance through the night. “YE GIT IT! GIT IT GIRL! WORK IT WORK IT!”

Around 2:30 in the morning the girl’s excitement finally died down. Exhaustion took over them as they fell into a deep sleep from celebrating their arrival in the new world with their exclusive party throughout the night. They toasted to the new life in Seoul raising each other’s courage to take the next few steps in life. They were going to need their rest as phase two of their journey had already been set into motion.