07. MEETING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

"Wow, what a wonderful timing, Mr. Kwon."

"Who are you?" He asked the man in shades and black suit.

"The one and only Mr. Choi Junhyung, father of your ex-girlfriend's fiancé." He said whispering.

"How did you know me?"

"Why wouldn't I know the EX-bestfriend of my son? Tsk. You're just wasting your time. You need her, huh? I'm telling you now. Better not think of getting her again or.."

"I'LL DIE!? Is that what you want!? OKAY! DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO GET RID OF ME! BUT I WON'T LET YOU STOP ME FROM GETTING BACK WHAT IS MINE!" He's almost forehead to forehead with Mr. Choi.

"Will you stop your drama!? Can't you see, she's happy with my son?"

"HAPPY!? Does running away mean happy? Is she so happy that she RAN AWAY from your family--"

BOOG.

He fell to the ground. Blood was escaping from his mouth. Mr. Choi hit him so much that his cheeks went numb. He just smirked at what happened.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT STUPID BASTARD!?" Mr. Choi said as he pointed a gun at Jiyong.

"Mr. Choi! Stop it! Don't hurt him!" Jiyong got stuck. He didn't know she is here. He looked to the right side behind Mr. Choi and saw her struggling on the hands of 4, not just 2, men.

"Why would I even listen to you? You're just my son's girlfriend. Don't you intervene in my business?"

"I am JUST your son's girlfriend? Then why don't you just let me go? If you don't want me to intervene in your fcking business then let me go! Or maybe you just can't because all you ever want is our family's MONEY!"

BANG!

It was from his gun. It was so loud that almost all of them squinted. Jiyong's heart was beating faster as he covered his ears with his hands and closed his eyes, still sitting on the ground. He thinks, 'Where did that bullet go?' 'It shouldn't be at Yi Jeong's direction.' 'Please. Tell me. He shot that upwards.'