01. TRYING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

I finally realized

That I'm nothing without you

I was wrong forgive me..

* * *

Yah. It has been a year yet I still can't obey you.."

He sniffed as he sat on the ground while giving you flowers and a waffle.

"Here. Your favourites. Enjoy them there, huh? Especially the waffle. I made it just for you. How's life there?"

Just then, a thunder roared. The clouds are a bit dark, but it's not like it'll pour heavy rain sooner.

" Are you mad that i'm here again and disobeying you? Gaaaah. how can I forget you if your heart is already mine?"

 

○ ○ ○

 

"Kwon Jiyong.." Jiyong looked at her as she paused from eating her waffle. He almost dropped his pen. He did not expect Yi Jeong to call him by his full name again because Jiyong told her before not to call him by Kwon Jiyong ever again when they became official.

"YAH! I told you, just Jiyong. Don't make me feel so nervous! I might get an attack again like last week. Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just want to clear things between us. Please.. stop. And leave my life. Uh.. y'know, why are we still like this? It's like there's no break up happened.."

"Don't you like it that we're still friends after our break up?" He's now focusing on Yi Jeong and not on the song he's writing.

"What I mean is.. Yeah.. We are now FRIENDS again.. But why are you still.. Acting as my.. Boyfriend?" Yi Jeong looked at Jiyong straight into the eye. He saw how confused Jiyong look. She then shifts her eyes to his hand and saw that their couple ring is still there. She can feel her eyes moisten so she faked a yawn to have an excuse on why her eyes are teary.

"I told you I'll win you back again."

"Kwon Jiyong, do you understand what I am--"

"Why? WHY!? Why is everything so fast?! You became my girlfriend just a year ago. You broke up with me just last week. And now you want me to leave you and stop this friendship? Why? Is it because of Seunghyun? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? His family is the weirdest! He has a father that is--"

"He's here. I have to go." Yi Jeong cut Jiyong's sentence as soon as she saw Seunghyun coming. She stood up and left the cafe at once, leaving the unfinished waffle.

"How can she live life that fast?" Jiyong thought, crumpling the paper he's writing on.