11. REVEALING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

Holding now the ring, he looks at it and sighed. He removed the tubes attached to him carefully and went outside the room. There he saw Seunghyun with Hana.

“Oppa!” She hugged him.

“Don’t worry Hana. I’m fine.” He said comforting the crying lass. He looked at Seunghyun and broke the hug with Hana.

“Seunghyun. Where’s.. Yi Jeong?” Seunghyun looked down at the floor.

“Please. Tell me. Honestly.” He held Seunghyun’s hands as he knelt on the floor.

“You.. don’t need to beg. She told me to tell you everything when you’re ready.”

“I am.” Seunghyun helped Jiyong get up.

“She.. She’s gone.”

“She left.. me? Or, will she come back? Where did she go?”

“Oppa.. stop it. She’ll never come back. She is.. She.. is an.. angel now.”

“No. Hana. No. She said she’ll be with me! And now that I’m alive, I must see her. I know she had survived that gunshot too.” He lowered his voice.

“Yes. She definitely would have survived and live by now. But she chose to live up her wish: to give you her heart. Literally speaking. She wanted you to live. She is WITH you, and always be with you. Her heart.. is  legitly yours now. So don’t waste your time mourning. She doesn’t like it. You have to live your life as if living up her life too.”

***

 (Jiyong’s POV)

Love has so many definitions. It depends on how you see and how you feel it. For me? Love is the greatest feeling everyone can ever give to and receive from anyone. It is the most powerful thing a man can ever witness during his lifetime. Love conquers everything, even the negative vibes—it may be hatred, melancholy, fear or pain--then it transforms it into something better that makes your heart and mind agree to each other which rarely happens on any human. And I think for Yi Jeong, love is selfless and sacrificial. She loved, not because she is loved, but because she wants to, even if it might cause her to lose something essential. Yi Jeong.. You have a very beautiful definition of love. That’s why I fell in love with you. Sigh. If only I don’t have such disease, you would have still been here. But I know, everything happens for a reason. And everyone has its own happy ending. And for me, I know it’s not yet the end. My second chance has just started after you had gone, like how the saying goes, ‘Every goodbyes has its hellos’. I’ll live my life for you, Yi Jeong-ah.

You? What does LOVE mean to you?

“Jiyong, let’s go now. The rain might fall in no time.”

Seunghyun said as he stood up. I stood up as well. We walked away from Yi Jeong’s grave. As we walk together, our hands keep brushing each other. Then a thunder roared. They stopped walking, looked at each other and laughed.

“Yi Jeong seems jealous.”

“HAHA! Don’t worry, Yi Jeong. We’re not like what you’re thinking. We love each other as brothers. We’re still dudes.” They laughed and looked back at Yi Jeong’s grave.

“Yi Jeong-ah, wherever you are, don’t you ever date an angel even though he’s much more gorgeous and manly than I am. Or I’ll kiss Seunghyun right in front of your grave and what you think of us will be true. Ahrasso?”

FIN.arelesdici