05. HELPING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

Years after.

Jiyong was with Hana a while ago. But he already sent her home. So now, before he goes home, he decided to rest at the Han River first. He wanted to be relieved from stress. Stress he got from trying to forget Yi Jeong. He sat on a bench and there he saw Seunghyun, with another girl. Jiyong knew Yi Jeong even from afar so he could tell that it is not Yi Jeong Seunghyun's with. Minutes later, the girl was about to leave when Seunghyun kissed her.

"How dare he? He's dating two persons at the moment? I haven't done that to Yi Jeong! What kind of creature is he? I can't remember I once had a bestfriend like him. I guess he needs to wake up." He followed Seunghyun secretly until they reached an empty alley.

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!" he yelled.

"Ah. Jiyong.. How are you? I heard from Hana that--"

Jiyong punched his face.

"What--?" He then grabbed Seunghyun's shirt.

"I saw that. I saw what you've done a while ago. How could you do this to Yi Jeong?"

"What are you talking about!?" Seunghyun said, pushing Jiyong.

"You're kissing someone behind Yi Jeong? What are you? Are you not even contented with just one girl?"

"Don't talk to me like that! You're just another guy here! And what do you care about Yi Jeong? She doesn't love you anymore! Will you wake up!?" Seunghyun punched him back.

"You are the one who needs to wake up! Don't you know how to be a man!? And about Yi Jeong, I don't care about her anymore. And I don't love her anymore as well. What I only care about is that you don't know how to be a man and it kills my ego to know that we were once bestfriends!"

"Then why do you care about me?! It's simple because you know i am your ex-girlfriend's fiancé!"

Jiyong got stuck. He can't believe that they are already engaged. But somehow, he showed that he is not affected.

"See? You're getting married yet you still meet other girls?"

"You don't want to mess with me, do you?" Silence ate their words. "If I were you, I’d run away now." Seunghyun said.

"Why would I?"

"I said RUN!" Just then, footsteps were heard. It sounds like a group of men is coming.

"Jiyong. I'm telling you. RUN."

"I'm not afraid. Why? You asked them to kill me? Then let them."

"Don't be so hard-headed! Come on!" Seunghyun pulled him.