03. TAKING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

Oh my girl

I cry, cry

You're my all

Say goodbye..

* * *

That night, Jiyong was drunk. Again. And Hana took advantage of that. She thought that if she will be pregnant with Jiyong as the father, he would totally forget everything about Yi Jeong. So now, he started to seduce Jiyong while they were in the club. But Jiyong won't let her.

“I never had an affair with my ex-girlfriend before. Stop it. You're not even my girlfriend."

He stood up and left the club. As he went out, he just walks, not remembering he brought his car on the way to the club a while ago. He doesn't know where to go. He doesn't care where his feet would bring him. He doesn't care about the people he bumps into. He only thinks about Yi Jeong. And it hurts him. He's so hurt that he forgot not to be so emotional. But it's now late. He can hardly breathe. He felt like he is being stabbed on his chest. He can't move. He fell on the ground with his right hand on his chest. His sight became blurry because of tears..

"KWON JIYONG!"

He knew it was her. He wanted to look up but everything turned black..

* * *

The next day, Yi Jeong saw a female figure as she opened the door.

"Hana, you came."

"Yi-Yi Jeong.. unni. Where is he? What happened?"

"He's right there, sleeping. Don't worry, he's fine now." Hana rushed inside. Yi Jeong followed her.

"Tell me unni, what happened?"

"Uhm.. y'know. Another heart attack. It's his second."

"Wha-What? Heart.. attack?"

"Yeah. Haven't he told you about that?" Yi Jeong saw her nod.

"Uh.. Hana..?"

"Yes unni?"

"D-do.. Do you.. like Jiyong?"

"No.."