02. HURTING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

* * *

As days passed, Jiyong got more and more frustrated that he often go to clubs, get drunk and flirt with girls. Then one day, he met Hana. Hana loved him as soon as they met. They went out several times as part of dating. But Jiyong can't still forget Yi Jeong. A month later, Jiyong spotted Yi Jeong on a basement parking lot with Seunghyun who happened to just hopped inside a car. He went out of his car, leaving Hana inside.

"Oppa! Where are you going!?" Hana yelled, trying to stop Jiyong but he didn't seem to hear her. He stopped the car and banged the hood with his hand. The driver blew the horn but he didn't care.

"Yi Jeong! Get out there! NOW! We have to talk! Please? I promise, this will be the last. I just want to tell you something important."

"Jiyong, what are you doing? I'm sorry but we have to go." Seunghyun came out of the car and tried to help Jiyong to get out of the way but he just avoided his hand.

"I don't need you. I need Yi Jeong." Hana then suddenly came and started pulling Jiyong.

"Oppa! Stop acting like a kid! If she doesn't want to see you, then why show up? You're just wasting your time. She loves someone else! She loves him!" She pointed Seunghyun.

"No Hana. She loves me. She still does! I can feel it!"

"If she does, she already came out as soon as you called her!" Jiyong fell on his knees; tears started rolling down his cheeks, upon realizing what Hana just said. He hugged Hana like a kid seeking for comfort.

"I'm sorry. Leave him to me.." Hana said to Seunghyun, and they left eventually.