Chapter 5

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I was home after the tiring day, cleaned the bed and putted on new sheets and had just layed down when my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered

“Hi Donghae, how are you?” a familiar female voice said.

I sat up, “Umma?”

“Yes”

“Why are you calling now?”

“I got this phone call from school, something you want to explain to me?

I couldn’t hold in anymore, my tears started to fall “Umma, I’m in love”

“Oh? What’w wrong with that?” my mom said calmly.

I wasn’t able to answer so I just sobbed.

“Okay, calm down honey, calm down I’m here, so just take your time and tell me what’s wrong when you feel you’re ready.

I tried to calm down. Knowing my mom wouldn’t just hang up before I had told her what’s wrong helped a lot so after a while I got my voice and told her. Everything.

How I started to bully and beat up people just when she and dad moved out, how I got together with Eunhyuk.

“And Heechul found out that I did…that with Eunhyuk yesterday and shouted it aloud in the schoolyard so now everybody knows”

 

-

 

At Eunhyuk

**Eunhyu’s P.O.V.**

 

I standed outside the door, I havent been home since yesterday and I didnt want to go in.

 I wanted to og back to Donghae, but in the end I had stood long enough so I opened the door and went in.

“Hello?” I said

“So now you’re home? Is your better?”

I decided to ignore the comment and just go to my room, but when I were beside the stairs, my dad took a good grip around my wrists and nailed me to the wall.

“You let the enemy win” he said.

I groaned in pain, my wrist started to hurt.

“He beat you up, and then the next day you let him go in your for real?

I felt the alcohol from his breath, he was drunk.

“Where is mom?” I asked

“Don’t switch topic! You are not allowed to be with him!”

I tried to get free, but he is a lot stronger.

“Answer me!” he shouted

“On what?!” I shouted back before he punched me in my face so hard that I became dizzy.

He let me go and I fell down on the floor starting to rub my wrist to start my circulation.

“Your good for nothing, I don’t even know why Donghae want you!” he yelled down at me.

I started to shiver.

“Damn you are a big dupe.”

I started to talk with my shivered voice “Stop talking when you’re drunk, please”

I pulled myself up from the floor and started to walk while talking “You don’t know him”

“Are you sure you know him?”

I stopped.

“Do you? He has beaten you up a long time now, that’s the image you have gotten, then after a few hour yesterday you slept with him, I would call that being cheap.”

I turned around and looked at him.

“Think about that” he said.

I was quiet for a moment before I opened my mouth

 “I have already been thinking, and I have made my decision”

And with that I left the house to walk in the snow without taking my jacket on.

 

I went to the park and sat down at the bench and took my phone up and called Ryeowook.

“Hello?” he said

“Hello, it’s Eunhyuk”

“Oh, Hi Eunhyuk”

“I bet you too have heard what happen on school today?” I asked

“Yeah..I can’t believe Heechul said that out loud”

“Do you think im weird?

“No?! Of course not why?” He said surprised

“You said yourself at school today it was weird that I was with Donghae”

“I didn’t mean that its weird to like guys, just that it happened really fast, but if you love him, love him, I may still don’t trust him or like him, but that doesn’t mean that you should care!”

“You mean it? You will still be my friend?”

“Of course, that was a silly question, you can sleep with a hundred of guys and I would still be your friend” he said with laughter in his voice.

I had to smile a little to myself, Ryeowook had always been such a good friend.

“Thank you Wookie, But I think I have enough with Donghae”

He started to laugh a bit “I gonna try to trust him, but just for you, not for him”

“Well I guess its good enough”

“Where are you now?

“I am at the park,do you want to come, I would like to talk to you, but not on the phone?”

“Sure, just wait a minute” He said

“Thanks, bye” I said and hung up and sighted.

 

While waiting I saw a figure coming towards me, first I though it was Ryeowook, but then I saw it was three figures and when the figures approached I saw that it was Heechul and the gang, I stood up to go away.

“Stop there” Kangin’s voice said with a so powerful voice that I wasn’t able to disobey.

“We just want to talk to you” Heechul said

“You changed Donghae a lot, from a cool guy to a weirdo” Kyuhyun added.

“Why is it my fault he changed? How could I have forced him to change?” I asked “I guess he just decided a different way to follow from now on”

“I wonder what he sees in you, Donghae is a cool guy, while you are…well the opposite” Kangin said.

“I know what we can do, just for a little revenge plus maybe we will see what he sees in you” Heechul said while looking at Kyuhyun and Kangin who apparently understood what Heechul meant, while I didn’t.

They started to drag me along with them, I didn’t have a chance to fight back and they dragged me all the way to the alley.

At the alley I was able to get free, but they blocked the way for me.

“What do you want with me here?” I asked angry and tried to take my phone up without them to notice, but my phone was gone. ‘, it must have falled out my pocket at the park when they dragged me’

Heechul approached me and I walked backward until my back reached the wall and was stuck there.

Heechul still walked toward me until he was scary close, his mouth were only a few centimetres from mine and his hands started to open my shirt. Feeling my abs and went down to between my thighs and my member”