Chapter 15

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I just had to laugh at Heechul when he stood there, completely looking like a girl. Hankyung had explained his plan and we had been outside to buy gil’s cloth, a cute hoodie and a cute mini skirt and high heeled boots. They had force shaved he’s legs and styled his hair.

“This better work or I don’t know what I will do!” He complained

Everyone laughed and I saw that Hankyung was really staring at him with eyes that only could mean one thing.

In the end myself, Kibum and Heechul stood in the entry.

“You all know what to do?” Hankyung asked.

We nodded.

“Good luck then”

And with that we went out.

 

-

 

Out on the street in front of the house we started to arrange every thing, we broke one of the heels and took it of Heechul’s foot as he sat down. I hided behind the corner of the house as Kibum stood in front of the door. He looked at me, I nodded, he looked at Heechul, he nodded. Then he rang the door bell.

The man opened and I listened to the conversation as I hided:

 

Kibum:Im sorry to interrupt, but my girlfriend broke her heel on the shoes as we walked and fell on the groud and I think something is wrong with her ankle

The man:Why didn’t you call the ambulance?

Kibum:My phone is out of battery, that’s why I came here, maybe you could help me check if something is wrong? Im not good with that.

The man:Sure sure, where is she?

 

He putted he’s shoe on and followed Kibum, now or never I ran as quiet I could inside the house.

 

**Kibum’s P.O.V.**

 

I walked toward Heechul on the ground, you could almost see under his skirt, but not so much that you could see he was a boy. As I sat down beside him I saw the man’s eyes were locked at the skirt. ‘ert’ I though ‘but at least then this will maybe help’

He took a grip around Heechuls foot to feel if something was wrong, Heechul started to moan. ‘Well you can’t say he is a bad actor, laying there and moan and whimper as he really was hurt’

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I was looking all over the house, but didn’t find a thing, not even keychain. I didn’t have so much time, where could it be? I looked and looked until I found a key cabinet, but there were I took the four keys that was there and tried them on the door Heechul had talked about.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I heard someone upstairs, but it didn’t sound like my dad, this step was fast, like the person was in hurry so walked up the stairs ‘Could it be a burglar?’ At the door and heard someone try to lock up the door, but obviously it didn’t work.

“Hello?” I said

I heard the other side stop, “Hello”

“Who’s there?”

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

“Its Yesung, Are you Eunhyuk?”

“Yes”

“I’m here to try to get you out, but do you know where the key to this door is.”

“My dad always havethem in his pocket”

I felt my heart sank. “Just wait, we are gonna get you out” I said and hurried to set the keys back in the cabinet, but stopped and took the extra house key, maybe it could be useful. I was on my way out “We are coming back” I said and went outside.

Kibum saw me, I shook my head and pointed at the man.

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

I saw Yesung and finally though we were finish, but he shook his head and pointed at the man, why?

“Nothing seems to be wrong” The man said.

“But why does it hurt so much then?” I asked in a girly voice

“I don’t know, maybe you should go to the hospital and find out?”

Then I saw it, he had something in his pocket. ‘aish, how can I get that?’

Yesung hided himself again. I was thinking fast “Oh mister, I think I saw a burglar”

He turned around quickly, and I took a grip in his pocket found a paper and something hard and took it out and hided it in my hand.

“What are you doing?” He asked

“I was only trying to get myself up, I think I saw wrong”

He helped me up “Thanks, sorry for interruption” I said

“So your okay now?”

I nodded

“Thanks” Kibum said and bowed.

The man looked suspicious at us, but walked away.

Kibum pretended to help me as the man walked to his door, when he was inside I switched the high heeled boots with comfortable shoes. And Yesung ran toward us “That man has the keys”

I nodded and smiled and took up the keys “Not anymore”

We all three laughed and went back to Donghae.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I was walking all around the house, would they be able to release him?

Hankyung and Ryeowook looked worried after be.

“Calm down” they tried, but it didn’t work, I juts couldn’t.

Then we heard someone in the entry, all three ran toward them.

But no Eunhyuk was there. “Did it fail?” I asked

“Just the part to get Eunhyuk out, but we got the key, the only thing left its to get in the house one more time” Heechul answered.

“I have the house key” Yesung said

Everyone turned to him.

“We just need him to get out again”

“but how?” Ryeowook asked.

“Cant you get him outside?” Heechul asked me.

“Me? How?”

“Im not so sure, but just call him and get him out of the house, say you want to talk to him.”

“What am I going to talk about, and how can I call him?”

“Well, didn’t Ryeowook have Eunhyuks phone? His father’s number must be three”

Ryeowook ran to our room and found Eunhyuks phone, looked at the numbers and yes the father’s number was there.

“Call him” Heechul said to me.

I took the phone, but was uncertain “Do I have to?”

“Yes! It’s worth a try” Heechul answered

“Okay” I said and called.

“Hello? Who’s there” a man voice said.

“Good afternoon, it’s Donghae”

“What are you doing with my son’s phone? He asked annoyed

“I..just forgot that I had it, but.. I found it again, and.. though you maybe wanted it back”

“That would have been nice”

“Can we meet one place? I…I think we should talk”

“mhm….Where?” he grunted.

“The park?”

“Sure, now?”

“Yes”

He hung up.

“Okay then, I’m going to the park, good luck to you guys”

“Good luck to you too, and be careful” they said and everyone went out.