Chapter 12

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V**

 

We where outside Yesung’s dorm.

He opened the door and inside he turned toward me.

 “I gotta warn you, I have a roommate and she can be kinda grumpy”

I looked at him ‘Roomate? She?’

“Oh..roomate..s-she…can I meet her?” I said in a suspicious voice.

“Sure, she’s at my room” he said unaffected

My eyes wided “At your room?”

“Yes, just follow me”

As we walked to his room, my mind were full of murderous thoughts about the girl, ut when he opened the door, no one was there. I looked around as he went to a desk standing in the room. He took up something and showed it to me

“Here she is. This is Ddangkoma”

I just looked stupidly at him “A turtle?”

“Yes, what did you expect?” he said and putted the turtle down again.

“Never mind”

“Did you think I had a girl here?” he asked and looked me in the eyes.

“No!” I said and looked away while blushing.

He walked toward me “Well, I have one girl here”

“Huh?”

“Im staring at her right now”

“What?!...I’m a guy!”

He laughed and lifted me up in bridal style.

“Pu…pu…put me down” I said as I felt my face getting really hot.

He carried me toward the couch and lay me down there and sat himself over me.

I turned my face away from him.

“Don’t be shy” he smiled at me.

Slowly I turned back and he took one of his hand around my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I tried to turn my face around so out lips could meet, but then I felt his hand tugging in my T-shirt and suddenly his hand where under it and my skin. My whole body started to shiver.

Yesung started to kiss me again and snuck his tongue inside as he started to lift my T-Shirt up. He pushed me careful on the couch again and I felt my arm going over my head and then my T-shirt was of. It took a little moment before I noticed that my upper body was , I tried to cover myself and Yesung chuckled a bit and took my arms away, bent forward and started to my neck.

I moaned as I felt him harder, then he went for my chest and my arms.

‘Why am I the only one half ?’ and as I though that Yesung started to his shirt ‘Damn he look hot’

He was almost done when his phone rang, but Yesung ignored it.

“Arent you gonna anwer it?” I asked

“Answer what?”

“Your phone, just answer rit”

He took his phone from his pocket

“Hello?”

I wondered who he was talking to.

“I know, but Im kinda busy right now” He said and then I heard a familiar voice from the phone

“Oh…Are you with Ryeowook?

I wided my eyes ‘Hankyung?’

Yesung looked at me before he answered in a whispering voice “Shut up” and hung up.

“Why was Hankyungs first guess me?” I asked and looked at him. He rest of the shirt and placed one han on my pants’ zipper. I felt my member harden a bit as he ped it.

“Who knows” he answered.

I tried to stop him, but he pulled my pants along with my boxer.

Embarrasing, embarrasin, Yesung looked at my body and I closed my eyes and tried not to cover myself even if I wanted. I felt him kissing my member and moaned, then he started to slide his tongue up and down. I opened my eyes and met his.

“Do you mind bending over?”

I turned myself around as he took of the rest of his clothes. My hearth beated so fast that I though it would run away. He inserted one finger in me and I screamed and arched my back.

“Its okay, just relax” he said and my back before he inserted finger number two. A few tears fell down my cheek

“I….it hu..hurts”

“It will soon be over” he said calmly and scissor his fingers. “I think you’re ready” and by that he pulled out his finger. I held my breath and saw starts as he started to in me.

 

-

 

I woke up in the couch next day, but Yesung was gone. ‘Was it all a dream?’ I though and sat up and felt a suddenly pain in my . ‘Nope it was not a dream’

“Oh, your awake” I turned my head and saw Yesung smiling at me, he had dressed himself except his upped body. My eyes got locked on his body while I nodded.

He came toward me and sat beside me and hugged me “I love you Wookie”

I smiled and hugged him back “ I love you too”

 

Later that day I found out that I should be going back home and talk with Donghae, I didn’t want us to be awkward with each other.

 

-

 

**Donghae’s P.OV.**

 

Ryeowook left his phone home so I couldn’t call him. I had almost been up all night and thinking about how I could apologize to him, but I couldn’t find a way. Then I heard the door open in the entry, Ryeowook must be home. ‘What shall I say?’

I heard him approach. He entered the kitchen, but as I saw him all I could was chuckle and say:

 

“Had fun?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! I was able to write even if I have to read for my mock exams :p