Chapter 13

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V**

 

I looked back at Donghae ‘What did he mean?’

He knew I was confused and then he pointed at me and said ”Look in the mirror”

I went to the mirror in the entry and wided my eyes at my reflection, messy hair, and my T-Shirt was turned inside out and worst of all a big red mark on my neck. I started to blush when I saw Donghae in the mirror staring at me and chuckle “Who have you been with?”

I blushed even harder “None of your business”

 

And by that it felt like the scene on the couch yesterday never happened, I think im too kind with people, Yesung wanted to me at the school bathroom, I forgave him and slept with him some days later, Donghae could have me, but I just wanted to forget it so I have forgiven him and just not mention it.

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I stood and cleaned the couch when the door bell rang. It was Hankyung.

“Hello” I greeted him with a smile

“Hello, can I come inside?”

“Sure, you wanted something yesterday, sorry for hanging up on you, but It was really not the right time to call”

We went in the living room, “It okay, you were with Ryeowook right?” he said and almost sat down on the couch.

“Yes and I don’t think you want to sit down there yet”

He stood fast up and sighed “First my friend Donghae got a boyfriend, then my best friend gets a boyfriend”

I looked at him “You and Heechul still don’t talk do you?”

He nodded and I continued “Well he is kind of guilty for Eunhyuks death, even if he didn’t mean it so it must be hard on him”

“But he is against boy liking boy anyway” Hankyung said annoyed.

“Hello! We are only 16! For all you know he can suddenly switch his opinion, give him a reason for it, I’m not sure if Ryeowook was gay?”

 

**Hankyung’s P.O.V. **

 

I was on my way out Yesung’s dorm after talking to him for hours. Just when I had closed the door behind me and turned around I saw Heechul, almost right beside me.

He looked at me for the first time since he announced that Eunhae was real.

“Hi” he said and looked away

“Hi, how are you?”

“Good” he mumbled.

Then it went silent before I just had to ask “What do you actually have against people who are gay?”

“I just don’t like it” he mumbled even lower

I sighed “How long are you going to ignore Donghae, you can’t do it forever? You guys were like brother until Eunhyuk came?”

He looked angry at me and yelled “I killed Eunhyuk! Do you then expect me to just go and talk to him like normal?!” I wided my eyes, Heechul was not just angry, but I saw a tear in his eye. “Don’t you get it? I murdered a person! I can’t live normal after that!” now his tears were on the way to fall. “I’m a murder!” was the last thing he yelled and then he sat down on his knees on the ground and his tears flowed and he whispered “I’m a murder”

I was in shock, I hade never seen Heechul like this, Heechul who was the cool kid in school sits now here on the ground crying like a child. I sat down beside him.

“Everybody hates me now” he whispered

“Well, Ryeowook hated you anyway” I had no idea what to say.

“I know, but I mean my friends, just when this accident happened everyone backed away from me”

I got a bit confused “Everyone? What about Kangin and Kyuhyun?”

He looked at me “They backed away from me too, I’m alone, and I just had them, you and Donghae”

“You still have me?” I said

“But…”

“The only thing I hated you for was that you said out loud that with Eunhyuk and Donghae, you can’t call yourself a friend there, but that with Eunhyuk, I know you didn’t mean it and I guess Donghae will understand if you just talk to him”

He shook his head.

“Well maybe at least you should go and talk to Eunhyuk’s parents?”

“I don’t know where he lived”

“That’s easy to find out, I can ask Ryeowook”

“But what if they kill me?” Heechul looked scared at me

“I guess they hate you even more for not contacting them”

“Can you follow me then? I can go in the house alone, but can you follow and make sure that I’m coming to the right house?”

“Sure” I smiled

Then something I didn’t expect happened, Heechul bent forward to me and kissed me on my cheek and looked away while blushing “Thank you”

 

-

 

Outside Eunhyuk’s house we stopped and Heechul took a deep breathe and said “You can just go home now, Im gonna do this alone”

“You sure?” I asked

He nodded.

“Okay, good luck” I said and started to walk, but looked behind me and saw Heechul slowly approach the door and knock.

 

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

I waited outside the door and heard footsteps from inside, the door opened and a man stood in front of me. When he saw who I was he looked a bit angry “Hi” he grunted.

I swallowed “Hi, I have come to apologize that with Eunhyuk”

“Come inside” He said and I walked in. “I shall just go upstairs and get some papers”

I nodded ‘of course, I bet he want to write down what I say’

Next to me there was a door, it looked old and weird, but I heard some noise from it so I lay my ears to it and heard a low voice cry “Hello?! Is someone there?”

I froze, that voice was too familiar to not recognize, I had heard that crying many times.

“Eunhyuk?” I whispered to the door.