Chapter 6

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Still Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I tried to push him way while in disgust, his touch was all different to Donghae’s, but as no surprise I wasn’t able to move him. ‘Why am I always the weak one?’

“Please…stop” I groaned and turned my face away from his.

I heard Kyuhyun and Kangin laugh as Heechul started to kiss my neck.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

After the phone call from my mom I had went to the grocery store, at least I had stopped crying. I stopped at the front door of the store.

‘I wonder how Eunhyuk have it now, if my mom got called I bet his parents got called too’ I though. I took up my phone to call Eunhyuk, but he didn’t answer. ‘Maybe his busy, or maybe he just don’t want to answer’

A little later when I stood beside the milk my phone rang, I took it up, ‘Its eunhyuk!’ I though and hurried to answer.

“Hello”

“Hi, is it Donghae?” a unfamiliar voice said.

“Yes I am. Eunhyuk?””

“No, im not Eunhyuk, Im Ryeowook, Im calling from Eunhyuk’s phone’

“Why?” I asked, ‘Why does Ryeowook have Eunhyuk’s phone?’

“He called me a little while ago, but when I came to the park to meet him, he wasn’t here, I waited a bit for him, in case he just walked around, but then I saw his phone on the ground, I have tried to look for him, even at his home, but his nowhere!”

“What?” I answered with a worried voice ‘That explain why he did not answer’

“I’m still not sure what I think of you, but now I think of Eunhyuk and I’m worried, please help me look for him”

“Of course, I’m at the grocery store, but I will og look for him now, hold on to his phone I call if I find him”

“Okay, I’m at the park, Thanks, bye” Ryeowook said and hung up

I ran out the store, ‘Where can he be’, “Eunhyuk?!” I shouted while running from place to place, people stared at me, but I didn’t care, all I could think of was Eunhyuk.

After a while I saw Ryeowook in the end of the road.

“Ryeowook!” I shouted

He looked up, saw me and ran toward me.

“Any sight of him?” He asked.

I shook my head

We both sighed and started to walk again in awkward silence

-

-

Until we came beside the alley when we heard a groan “Please…Stop!”

We both stopped and looked at each other before we ran in, in the alley.

The sight that met us was shocking.

Heechul pushing MY Eunhyuk with open shirt against the wall…

Heechul kissing MY Eunhyuk’s neck…

Heechul with his hand on MY Eunhyuk’s member!

“Hey!” I shouted

Heechul stopped his actions and turned toward me.

“Don’t touch him!”

Ryeowook tried to run to Eunhyuk, but Kangin and Kyuhyun stopped him and hold him from moving.

“Let me go!” Ryeowook shouted whiled they just laughed.

I walked toward Heechul and punched him in the face with all my strength.

“Aish! That hurted.” he said angry and lifted his arm to punch back when Eunhyuk took a grip around it.

“Let go of me you scum!” Heechul yelled and punched Eunhyuk so hard with the other hand so the back of his head hit the wall, he fell down on his knees and held his hands on his head.

Then we heard sirens and everyone stared to where the sound came from.

Ryeowook took a chance and came free from Kyuhyun and Kangin and went to Eunhyuk.

The sound of steps coming closer and closer, the eight policemen came running. Two policemen took Kyuhyun and Kangin, Four took me and Heechul and the other two took care of Eunhyuk and Ryeowook and called the ambulance.

 

-

 

At the police station the police asked and asked question that we had to answer, but everything my mind focused on what Eunhyuk at the hospital.

I often interrupted to ask how Eunhyuk was doing. And the only thing they could answer was: “We don know yet, they haven’t called”

In the end the whole story came up and I was allowed to go with a warning.

I called Eunhyuk’s phone and as expected Ryeowook answered it.

“How is Eunhyuk?”

“He spaced out in the ambulance and the back of his head bled a lot, he is in treatment right now.”

“Okay. Im on my way to the hospital now, see ya”

“See ya”

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I hung up on Donghae. Then the doctor came and said

“Eunhyuk just woke up, his condition is really bad, but he want to talk to you”

“Me?”

He nodded

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I reached the hospital a while after and found Ryeowook on a bench and went toward him.

When I stopped beside him I saw that he was red around his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“Im just worried” He sobbed “You should go to see him, he has a guest room where he rest”

“Where?”

“Number 21 on the fourth floor”

“Thanks” I said and went toward the elevator, clicked on the button that’s says 4 and reached room 21.

I opened the door and locked it behind me for privacy.

Eunhyuk sat in the bed with around his head and when he looked up and saw me, he smiled “Donghae!”

I kept silence and sat down carefully on his bed and bent over to kiss him lightly on the lips.

“Hi Eunhyuk, how are you?”

“Im fine”

“Heechul have really surprised me a lot this day”

“Mhm” he answered

It was a bit silence before he asked “How did the police know?”

“There was a woman who walked past and heard shouting from the alley, nobody noticed her, but she went in the alley and saw us”

“Kinda scary, but lucky, we don’t know what would have happened if the police didn’t come” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah,…But they could have waited a little, so I could punch Heechul at least one more time for touching my Eunhyuk”

He started to blush a bit and I saw my opportunity to make a little fun of him.

I pushed him carefully down on the bed and bent over until my lips were a just a millimetre from his, I grinned and I placed my hand on his pants and “Because this belongs to me”