Chapter 8

Love you until the day you die and beyond

Ryeowook and I ran toward the hospital.

I didn’t have time to wait for the elevator so I ran up the stairs to the fourth floor with Ryeowook after. The stairs felt so long, but finally after many steps that felt like thousand years, I reached the 4thfloor.

The door to room 21 was open and I ran in.

The nurses and doctors who stood around the bed looked at me.

I walked toward the bed and they walked away as I approached.

Eunhyuk layed at the bed, he had almost lost the entire colour in his face.

I kneeled down beside him and tears started to fall from my eyes and started to sob as I felt my whole heart sink by just looking at him, “Hyukki?” I whispered while I shook him careful, no answer. “Hyukki?!” I said louder.

Then Eunhyuk started to open his eyes until they were half open. He looked at me with sad eyes.

“Hyukki? Why? Don’t leave me” I sobbed.

“Hae. I’m sorry. I should have told you” He whispered with a tiny voice while he started to my cheek.

“Hyukki” I sobbed and took his hand and putted it on my chest so he could feel my heart. “Don’t leave me”

Saranghae, I love you Donghae” He whispered again and started to close his eyes.

“NO!” I shouted “Don’t close your eyes, NO!”

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

My tears started to fall for real as I heard Donghae scream for Eunhyuk to stay with him.

He bent toward him and kissed Eunhyuk on the lips before he took a grip in Eunhyuk’s shirt and buried his face in his chest while his tears rained down his face and he sobbed.

First I just stared at him and tried to calm myself down. Then I walked toward him and layed a hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me with wet eyes that were already red around. “Why?”

My eyes were locked at him. I just couldn’t answer, my voice was stuck in my throat.

“He had a very rare dangerous sickness in his brain and yesterdays incident made it reach its limit” one of the doctor said sad.

Donghae moved his eyes to the doctor “What?”

“No one knew about the sickness until yesterday when he was in treatment.” The doctor said again “Im sorry”

“He knew yesterday what would happen to him, he told me, but he didn’t want you to know” I continued.

Donghae stood up and I wrapped my arms around him.

“Why didn’t he want me to know?” Donghae cried on my shoulder.

 

-

 

We were on our way out the hospital when I felt a man staring at us.

 

**Eunhyuk’s Father’s P.O.V**

I looked after the two boys, I saw Ryeowook look back, but I don’t think he recognized me.

When they were out of sight I walked took the elevator up and walked in the door to Eunhyuk’s room, the doctors stood there and they looked at me when I entered.

I saw at the bed where my son lay apparently dead. One of the doctor approached “The the job is done”

I nodded and started to Eunhyuk’s head while smiling.

“It was for your own good”

“You can’t go out with him now, too many people, you have to wait until its close, so they wont stare” A nurse said.

“Yes, I will come back later, just make sure he doesn’t leave the room” I said.

“Of course” they said and bowed.

 

-

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

The next week Donghae was of from school, he didn’t even let anyone in the house except me.

I cooked for him, either he would not eat.

I cleaned his house, either he would live in a rubbish heap, and was there to comfort him.

I did this most for Eunhyuk, since I know he wouldt like Donghae to do anything stupid as he does now, but even if it was most for Eunhyuk I actually started to like Donghae better, he was a good guy, I actually think he has changed.

 

The second week he started to be better, he went to school and helped with the cleaning in the house and the third week we had really become close.

 

“Where do you live actually?” He suddenly asked one day.

I looked at him “I live at the school dorm”

“Isn’t it expensive?”

“A little”

“Would you like to live here?”

My eyes wided and he continued “it was nice to have someone here, and you can cook really good”

I looked around.

“Is it enough space?”

“Its only one bedroom, but I can buy an extra bed, I have money to it”

I shook my head “it’s not necessary”

“Please” He begged “I don’t wanna be alone”

 

And with that it was settled.

He bought a bed and sat it up while I was home packing, and as I packed I found a picture of Eunhyuk. I sighted “You didn’t deserve this.”

I went to the store and bought a frame and wrapped it in paper before I went back to Donghae.

The bed was was half done, I stopped him and gave him the present.

He looked at me a long time before he wrapped it up and hold it in his hand before he hold the picture close to his chest and tears fell down his cheek.

 

------------------------------------------Please Read----------------------------------

As I wrote on chapter 7, this would be the end. But I changed my whole idea a bit, so there wont be a another story, I will just continue on this one, but it will be more than one pairing then.

It will be at least

-Yewook, Eunhae and a little bit Haewook-