Chapter 16

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat and shivered with Eunhyuk’s phone in my hands at the park bench and waited.

Then I saw him, he came toward me and I stood up and bowed “Good afternoon”

He just took out one hand and I lay the phone in it.

“So what do you want?”

I swallowed “Emmm…your know who I am right?”

He nodded “Yes, you are Lee Donghae, the , wait, you’re the ”

“Excuse me?” I looked at him with a bit annoyed eyes.

“Forget it, what do you want?”

“With that comment I think you already know that I was with Eunhyuk?”

He nodded again.

‘Why can he ask something, I don’t know how to keep him here, I have nothing to say’ I though and felt desperate.

After a little while he finally opened his mouth “I don’t like you, never liked you and will never like you, I have always though you was a damn idiot and I think Eunhyuk was a fool and cheap by going so easy to you”

I just looked at him then I saw down at the ground, then I became a bit angry and said something I absolutely didn’t mean to say “So that’s why you locked him up in the basement?”

“What did you say?” he asked, but his voice became a bit more on guard.

I looked up at him “You made Eunhyuk play dead and locked him in the basement just because you were against us?” now I became angry “Or what!”

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

We had seen Eunhyuk’s dad walked out, so we ran toward the door when he was out of sight. I took the house key, stuck it in the keyhole and turned it around. Heechul, Hankyung and I went inside while Ryeowook and Kibum stood outside and kept a look. We went toward the door and locked it up. We opened the door and it was dark, so dark that I almost fell down the stair I didn’t see when I took a step inside, but Hankyung took a grip in me and pulled me back. “Hello?” Hankyung said to the dark.

“Hello?” A voice answered, Hankyung was able to lead us through the dark “Is it not any light here?”

“The light switcher is right outside the basement door” He answered. I was able to go back up and turned the light on. When I came down I was shocked at the thin human who sat limply on the floor with dark circles under his half opened eyes, his hair was a mess. He took his hands to cover his eyes, but was able to look at us after the shock.

Hankyung sat down beside him and got him on his back and carried him. Then we went out of the house. Ryeowook ran toward Eunhyuk at the second Hankyung sat him down, Ryeowook took his arms around Eunhyuk and he hugged back. “Did you all help to get me out?” he asked when Ryeowook let go of him. We nodded and smiled at him. “Heechul?” he saw sceptical on him. “Don’t you think I cared? When I get the message that I killed you, it was me who found out that you weren’t dead”

Eunhyuk smiled “Thanks guys, but…” He looked around “Where is Donghae?”

Everyone got quiet until Heechul said “He is at the park with your father”

“Get me to him now” Eunhyuk begged. Hankyung carried Eunhyuk on his back again, Eunhyuk was no able to walk a lot by himself. We went as fast as we could to the park, but no one was there, Ryeowook called Donghae and found out that he was on his way home.

So we had gotten Eunhyuk out just in time.

 

 

 

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I was home, I hadn’t been able to hold him there long, but after the call I found out that I at least had been able to hold him there long enough. I wiped my nose for blood, we had been shouted so much at each other so the other people in the park got scared and then we had been fighting until I was able to run away. I walked to the entry and took a deep breathe and waited, it felt like it took hundred year before I finally heard someone outside the door.

The door opened and I saw Eunhyuk jump off Hankyung who just putted him, he tried to run toward me, but stumbled and I caught him and hugged him tight and kissed him while crying, I didn’t care that the other saw us making out, It was so good having him back in my arms. I let go of him after a while, but still hold an arm around his waist. “Thank you” I said and wiped my tears with the other hand. They all smiled at us “It was nothing” Heechul said “It have been the most exciting thing I have been on in a long time”

“I just wonder about something” Eunhyuk said

“What is it?” I answered.

“Why is Heechul dressed like a girl?

“Well, Hankyung wanted me to” Heechul answered and posed.

Everyone laughed except Hankyung who got red “No, I didn’t “

Yesung looked at him and said sarcastic “of course not, you could have chose anyone you wanted to dress up like a girl, but you chose Heechul when everybody know Ryeowook would made a better girl”

“EY!” Ryeowook shouted as everyone started to mumble in agreement.

“We are just kidding with you, Heechul have looked a lot like a girl as long as I can remember.”

“Well, it suits me well” Heechul said and smiled and walked toward Hankyung and laid his head on Hankyung’s shoulder “Right?”

Everyone laughed again at Hankyung’s face that was so red so you could have mistaken him for a tomato.

 

-

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

After we Donghae had fed Eunhyuk and laid him in his own bed to sleep, Donghae, Heechul and I went to the police station while the others went home.

We told them everything and everyone went to Eunhyuk’s Father’s house.

Te police knocked on the door, but no one opened, they knocked again “Open up is the police!” they shouted. Then the man slowly opened the door “What?”

“Your are accused for child abuse, you have to come with us to the station”

I think he know that it was no use in trying to run away so he came with us.

The interrogation did not last long, he knew he had lost and admitted everything, that he had persuade the doctors and the nurses that was in Eunhyuks room the day he “died” that Donghae was a dangerous abuser that Eunhyuk must been protected from.

Donghae just wided his eye “Me dangerous? Abuser?!” he shouted angry and Heechul calmed him down.

When he was done talking, he turned toward us, how did you get the keys to the basement?

Heechul laughed and said in his girl voice “Don’t you recognize me?”

The man just looked at Heechul with his mouth open.

“You guys can go home now, we will take care of the rest” the police said

We bowed and walked out.

Outside the police station I turned toward Donghae and smiled, “I go over to Yesung and ask if I can sleep over so you and Eunhyuk can be alone, maybe I can move into his house so Eunhyuk can live with you”

“Is it okay?” Donghae asked

“Of course!” I smiled

“Well I will be going to Hankyung” he said and started to walk.

“I go with you, Yesung lives in the same direction.” I said and walked with him

“Bye Donghae, see ya tomorrow”

“See ya and Heechul don’t scare the poor guy” He said back and started to walk the opposite direction.

Heechul chuckled.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

When I came home I walked right to the bedroom and found Eunhyuk awake.

“Hard to sleep?” I asked

He nodded “Hard to sleep without you”

I smiled and started to undress and laid myself beside him and took my arms around him.

“Better?”

He nodded and blushed

“I love you Donghae”

 “I love you too Eunhyuk, even if you was dead I would not stop loving you”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was that, I hope you liked my story, Thanks for all the comments and subscribings :)