Chapter 4

Love you until the day you die and beyond

“And you two are gonna keep quiet out here, if I hear a yell more it’s straight to the principal” the teacher said, “Yes teacher” we both said again before he closed the door.

“Thanks a lot weirdo!” Heechul said annoyed

“Hmf, im the weirdo?Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately?”

“What a biiiiig shock, Lee Donghae and Kim Heechul sent out of the classroom” Ryeowook suddenly stood inn front of us with a sarcastic smile.“What have you guys done this time?”

We just looked at him before Heechul answered “What do you do here dwarf?”

“Im on my way to the toilet” Ryeowook said unaffected by Heechul

Heechul looked at me, I looked back and he started to smile, a bit evil before he turned to Ryewook again.

“You and Hyuk are friends right?”

Ryeowook’s confident smile disappeared a little and turned a bit more angry “If you mean the guy you have beated around hundred times then yes, his my best friend and his name is Eunhyuk for you!”

“Then you maybe know that Donghae was in his pants yesterday”

My eyes went big together with Ryeowook’s and both said “What?!” the different was that my eyes turned to Heechul and Ryeowook’s turned to me.

I think my face expression revealed that it was true because now Heechul wided his eyes “Is it true? Omg! That it’s so disgusting”

My head bent down and I felt Heechul’s cold evil eyes and Ryeowook’s angry at me.

“Just wait until the others hear this” Heechul laughed.

“You’re both disgusting” Ryeowook said and walked away.

 

-

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.*

 

The bell rang to recess.

When I cmae out the door, both Donghae and Heechul were gone. I walked alone out in the schoolyard and sat down at my usual spot. Just a few minute after Donghae came.

“Hi Eunhyuk! He said “You haven’t met Heechul yet have you?

“Huh?...No?”

“That’s good, lets go inside” He looked kinda scared or worried, but before I could say anything I saw Heechul,Hankyung,Kangin and Kyuhyun come toward us.

Heechul whispered something I could noth hear to the other before he looked at us and shouted “Hey Eunhyuk! I hope your doesn’t hurt, Donghae can really ride hard if he wants!”

The student around started to stare and I felt my whole face turning red, I tried to look at Donghae, but he looked at the ground with his hair cover his eyes.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

Those words really hurt, that damn jerk! And could the other students please stop staring!

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

“seriously Heechul? If that’s it, just leave them alone” Hankyung said.

Heechul ignored Hankyung and talked to me “Was he your first?”

“Heechul! What you are doing now its disgusting” Hankyung tried again.

Heechul still ignored him and now he turned to Donghae “Are you and your little gay friend gonna do it tonight too?”

“I cant believe I liked you!” Hankyung said and left.

Kyuhyun and Kangin stood and laughed, Heechul looked after Hankyung a bit before he rolled his eyes and looked back.

I felt that I was about to cry when Donghae took my hand and dragged me me away, the laughing became less and less as further away we went.

We stopped at the school alley, Donghae pulled me in his arms and hugged me as I started to cry.

“Don’t care about them, you and I are together” he whispered in my ear and hugged me even tighter.