Chapter 10

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I was not sure if I should tell Donghae about Yesung.

Yesung had stared at me a few days now and it started to be really uncomfortable, but I think I will try to talk to him myself first. I really wanted to know if I had done something wrong, but what if he is so angry at me so he rip me apart as soon as im alone? I layed down at my bed and stared at the ceiling. Donghae was in the store, maybe I should start to cook now si it will be done when his home? The though was there, but I stayed in bed.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

On my way home from the store I stopped at the flower shop and bought a big, fabulous, white rose and a little card.

Then I stopped outside Eunhyuk’s house.

I wonder if his parents knew about us and if they know how did they react?

His father was kinda weird, I had only seen him once, and that was when Eunhyuk got kicked out of the house, but his mom? I have no idea about her.

I stood here a long time before I made my decision, I walked to the door and was about to knock when the door went out and a woman came out and closed the door behind her before she noticed me.

“Hello” I said

“Hi? Do I know you?” she asked

“Maybe, are you Eunhyuk mother?”

She looked at me a long time before she nodden.

I took up the rose and the card and gave it to her.

Her eyes looked at the rose before she took it and read the card.

 

Im sorry for Eunhyuk’s death, I have a feeling that I have some of the blame.

But I never wished for this to happen.

I know I can’t expect forgiveness, but I ask anyway if you can.

Must Eunhyuk rest in peace…

                                                              -Lee Donghae

 

She took her eyes away and looked at me “So you’re Donghae?”

I nodded in shame.

“That Donghae, that beated up my son then…..yes?”

I looked at her in shock. ‘So she did know’

My head went down again and nodded.

 

-

 

So his mother knew, she didn’t actually have anything against it, she was a kind woman. The best of all she forgave me, in her thoughts I didn’t have any of the blame. It made me happy that she said that.

But she gave me an advice that I should never talk to his father, he is really against that people of the same gender fall in love with each other.

 

-

 

When I came home I found Ryeowook sleeping on his bed. I found a blanket and covered him with it, I bent forward and gave him a kiss on his forehead

 

-

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I waited outside the classroom to group C, alone.

When Yesung came I stopped him “I gotta talk to you before class start”

He nodded and I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bathroom, no one was there so it was perfect to talk. I locked the door and looked back at him.

“Have I done you something?”

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

‘This really felt awkward. Alone. In the bathroom. With Ryeowook. The door is locked.’

“No?” I looked at him in confusion.

“Well? Why do you always stare angry at me then?” ‘So now you notice that I stare at you?’

“emm…” was all I was able to answer.

“Its really uncomfortable, it seems like you wanna rip me apart”

“But I…”  I walked toward him, he noticed and walked backward until his stopped by the wall. “…Dont stare at you because I’m angry with you”

I bent forward so I could whisper “I stare because I love you and I hate that you’re with Donghae”

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I felt my whole body shiver as Yesung whispered in my ears. He took one of my hands above my head with his hand and bent foreword to me…Then he started lightly to kiss my mouth, then his tongue asked for entrance, but I kept my mouth close,the I felt his other hand snuck under my shirt. I moaned and he took the opportunity to feel my whole mouth with his tongue.

But when I felt his hand going down to my pants I pushed him away.

“Why?” he looked at me disappointed.

I just looked back at him “You don’t go and confess to people and start to do thing with them before they answer’” I yelled quiet, then I opened the door and ran out.

‘That was my first kiss’

I went tp the classroom and sat down at my desk.

‘How could he?’

My whole body started to shiver again, I still had the taste of Yesung in my mouth and the worst part was that I liked it.

 

I didn’t pay attention in the whole class, my thoughts were locked at Yesung. I didn’t even notice that I in the end sat alone in the lcassrom until the teacher came and pecked my shoulder “School’s over”

 

-

 

In the hallway I met Kibum, but no Donghae.

“Where is Donghae?” I asked.

“He went home in the recess, said he felt ill”

“Okey thanks”

I walked to the door, but bumped into someone on the way out.

“Sorry” I said and bowed.

“Its okay” a familiar voice said and I looked up. Of all people it could have been it was Yesung. I started to walk again but he grabbed my arm “Shall we walk together?

 

-

 I had said yes, and on the way home we talked a lot about a lot. It felt like the scene in the bathroom never had happened. Everything went fine until Yesung suddenly asked

 “Where do you actually live?”

I swallowed and tried to say as calm I could “I live with Donghae in his house”

Yesung stopped and looked at me with eyes in shock.

“You live with Donghae?”