Does He Know?

Life.

Taemin’s POV:

I raced into my bathroom, not bothering to close the door because I know nobody’s home. I leaned towards my sink and coughed violently. I paused from time to time to breathe. I feel like barfing but my stomach contents never made an appearance. I spit the phlegm that was making my throat uncomfortable. The red stain that landed on the sink wasn’t what I thought.

Blood.

No.

Nonononono.

I stared at it and then at the mirror. I observed my pale face carefully. I could the lack of colour I had on it.  

Impossible.

I guess I have been torturing my body a little but it was skipping a few meals and sleeping less. Surely those actions couldn’t possibly cause me to cough up blood, right?

It was then I realized that my coughing had stop. My throat just buns a little. I opened the tap, making the water flush out the blood and phlegm in the sink and headed to the kitchen.  Almost immediately, I reached out for a blue plastic cup and poured warm water in it.

I gulped it down quickly. Once finished, I sighed in relieve.  

That felt good…

I placed the cup in the sink, not caring to wash it. Well, umma is back anyway. He can wash it.

I stop gazing at the cup when I heard my tummy grumbling loudly. That’s when I realized that I hadn’t eaten anything for days. I looked around, searching for something to feed on. I saw a plate rice on the table. I was heading towards it when I thought of what Minho said.

“…It’s just that I saw Sulli at where I bought the fried rice.”

 A frown was formed on my face. My appetite is now gone. I sigh at planned to watch television but I was reminded of what Onew advised.

“…And not eating isn’t going to make it feel better, alright?”

But…

I just can’t…

I came to conclusion on not to eat. I felt like something was controlling me. Even if I wanted to taste something, the devil in me just wouldn’t allow.

I’m sorry, Onew-hyung.

I changed my mind from watching tv to stay in my room. There, I locked the door. I pulled down the blind of the maroon curtains and stripped my shirt. I stand in front of the mirror.

I could see my ribs standing out in my slim torso. My face pale like heck. I touch my cracked and dry lips gently as I look at my hair which was out of place. I stared at the mirror longer and let out a  low chuckle.

No wonder Minho-hyung said I am ugly.

I wore back my shirt and sat on my bed. I wanted to sleep again but I felt a little out of breath. Maybe it was because of this cramp room.

I went out of my bedroom, in the intention to get fresher air. I didn’t even reach near my couch yet and I was already panting.

Wh-What the h-hell?

I inhaled deeply, feeling the coldness of air passing through my nostrils.

But why I couldn’t feel the oxygen reaching my mind?

I stopped walking to concentrate on my breathing when out of nowhere, small black spots appeared. I shook my head to stop the illusion but it just got worst. The circular coal-coloured dots increased in my vision. I stumbled and let my shoulder lean against the wall.

I tried my best to breathe properly but it was almost impossible.  I could only see about an inch of light. Will closing my eyes help? I will never know unless I try, so I did.

I regretted it immediately because I could feel the world spinning like crazy the moment I let my eyelids rest. I felt so dizzy that I wanted to vomit but before I could do that, I felt the hard impact of from the side of my body.

__

 

“What you mean Taemin fainted!?” the leader asked drastically.

“Key-hyung told me through the phone, I don’t know much about it…” Minho responded.

“We have to get back there now.” Onew grabbed his bag and also the younger’s backpack, only to throw it at him.

Minho caught his backpack expertly although he was far from where his hyung threw it and followed the shorter. The rapper didn’t bother to question on why they had to go back even though the still had tons of work. Their dubu leader was always the one who cared for the members the most but he never once he was this hectic on going home.

He surely had another day to let their schedule slip in because, well, he always does. Why did Onew and Minho have extra schedules than the others? Minho had been really busy with his drama and Onew couldn’t seem to concentrate properly during the recordings. His voice cracks almost every time.

Minho just sat quietly beside his hyung during the car ride back. He could see that the chicken-lover was very worried. I mean, it was written all over his face.

The younger placed his hand on his hyung’s broad shoulders, causing the other to snap out from his thoughts.

“Calm down, hyung. Taemin is going to be fine.”

The sincere smile that Minho showed made Onew relax a lot.

“Thank you, Minho-ah. I needed that.”

“You should really think positive like Jonghyun-hyung, no, that’s just being over-confident.”

Onew chuckle a little feeling less stressed out. He nodded at the younger’s statement and looked at him. Minho was looking out of the window. The elder observed his dongsaeng, wondering how this kind-hearted person could hurt Taemin.

Onew ‘s mind was blank but then, a question floated around his mind.

Does Minho know that Taemin loves him?

 


 

I told you this chapter wont have lovey-dovey stuff... Anyways, I'm going to shamelessly advertise now XD

 

My Stories~

 

~SHINee Facts~

Minho was afraid of strawberries?

Key has 30 pair of jeans?

Think you know them? Think again.

 

Le Lyrics Studio

A place where you can request any songs lyrics! Kpop, Jpop,Cpop, and if possible I would accept other languages too!

 

Beast Master

A story about Lee Taemin and you. EVERYONE is afraid of Taemin as known as the 'beast'. But you don't find him scary, you thinks he's like an innocent lost pup. What would you do when you found out the truth?

 

My Life As A Butler

An adaption of Hayate No Gotoku [Hayate, the combat butler] in 2min version! A story where a big misunderstanding happened and Minho has to work as Taemin's butler, not that he mind...

 

My co-author stories~

 

It's BEAST/B2ST Facts ♫

Written by 15_hyunjae

A B2uty? Then, why not stalk them by knowing almost everything about them? X)

 

Welcome To the Family!

Written by LAmusicHG

 

The life when your long lost brother is Lee Jinki. The Onew from SHINee.