Kray at Beach

Birthday Boy Yixing

"we're here" I said as i parked the car. When i heard no reply I turned to the passenger and saw Lay sleeping peacefully with the aplaca in his arms. I smiled before getting out of the car and going to the passenger seat and opening the door. In a distance i could hear the ocean. I unfastented his seat belt and picked up Lay bridal style and walked inside the building.Lay was still holding the alpaca in his arms. I opened the door to the bedroom and layed Lay on the master bed. This was my second time carring Lay to bed, but i didn't mind. I acutally like it, a lot. I sat next to Lay, he looked worn out. I took the alpaca out of his arms and put it on the side table. Lay please wait a bit more, everything'll be okay. I walked to the window, it was getting dark. We had spend a lot the whole day in the car, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Hopefully Lay will like this place, because this is one place i treasure more than anything....

"Morning" I smiled as Lay opened his eyes and looked towards me. It was morning and i woke up early so i decided to make breakfast while Lay was sleeping.

"Kris?" Lay whispered as he sat on the bed rubbing his eyes

"yes baby?" I chuckled at his cute face

"where are we?" Lay asked as he looked around the room, his eyes half open

"i'll tell you that later, now hurry and go wash up, breakfast is almost ready" I smiled at him 

Lay sheepishly nodded and got out of bed and went to the bathroom while i went back to the kitchen and put the bacon and eggs in the plates and then added toast. 

"morning" I heard a voice behind me.

I smiled as i turned around "you're here" I looked at Lay, he still looked a little sleepy but no matter what he always looked cute. He was holding the aplaca in his arms again

"why are you holding that aplace again?" I asked as i put the plates on he dining table.

"what do you mean why? It's because i love him!" Lay giggled as he gave the aplaca a tight hug

"love him? Why would you love a stuffed toy?" I said as i scratched my head thinking. Was it possible to be jealous of a stuffed toy?

"cause he's cute...and because you gave it to me for my birthday" Lay whispered the last part

I chuckled "I'll get you a better birthday present, I know this one kinda " 

"NO!" Lay yelled as he pulled the alpaca to his chest "I only want him, I love ACE!" 

"ACE?" I looked at Lay confused

Lay nodded "that's his name" 

I brust out into laughter. Gosh Lay can be so cute! ACE? what kind of name is that?

"Kris don't laugh! I like that name" Lay pounted cutely

"fine" I said as i continued to laugh

"let's go eat ACE and ignore this gaint" Lay pounted then walked to the dining table and sat on the chair with ACE in his arms

Once i stopped laughing i went to the dining room "fine I'm sorry i wouldn't laugh, do you want juice or coffee?" I asked still chuckling 

"juice" Lay whispered pretending to be mad

I let out a laugh at his cute reaction and went to the fridge and out out 100% orange juice and poured it in a glass, though i usually drank coffee in the morning i decided it wouldn't hurt to drink juice today. After i had poured the orange juice in 2 glass i went back to the dining room and sat down handing Lay his glass of juice.

"so ACE what do you think of Lay?" I looked at ACE as i drank the juice. Obviously i wasn't expecting an answer

"he loves me" Lay said as he smiled at ACE

I giggled "what extactly is your relationship with ACE?" I asked Lay this time. I knew he was gonna talk

"he's my son, isn't it obvious" Lay looked at me with half of a bacon sticking out of his mouth (A/N: Okay now I'm getting dirty thoughts! BAEKHYUN~). I couldn't help but giggle

"son? Then who's the dad?" I asked playing around

"I'm the dad!" Lay yelled  now chewing on the bacon 

I shook my head "nope, you're not qualified to be a dad, which makes me the dad and you the mom right ACE?" I said enjoying the conversation

Lay looked at me for a second then looked away blushing, it was then i knew i had won. Hmm a son with Lay didn't sound too bad...

 

"OMG!" Lay's mouth was fully opened as he saw the blue ocean infront of him

"like it?" I smiled at his reaction

"YES! I LOVE IT!" Lay jumped up and down on the sand then huuged me "thanks Kris!"

I smiled as i lightly hug him back. I didn't want him to feel pain from the bruises. I was still waiting for Lay to tell me why the people at his job were treating him the way they were but i don't think he's going to tell anytime soon. Maybe he wasn't ready, I'd wait for him to tell me, hopefully it'll be soon, cause i didn't want him to suffer anymore.

"but kris, how come there aren't any people here?" Lay asked as he looked around confused

"because this beach belongs to my dad and he usually doesn't let people come here" I replied casually

"wow you must be rich" Lay whispered as he looked around the beach

"nope, not at all, my parents are rich not me" I said as i stared at the blue sky

"it's the same thing Kris" Lay replied 

"no it's not, I don't live with them, or take their money. I wanna earn myself and not just live off their wealth" I said. Just once i used their money and that was for Lay, but I'll definelty return it, no matter what.

"you don't live with you parents?" Lay asked "why?"

"i don't know, i just don't want to be their toy anymore. I want to be a singer but they want me to take over their business. That's why i try to stay as far away from then as possible. They don't actually care about me, I mean they only need a heir, that's all" I replied feeling no emotions.

"Kris, they might not show it but they really love you" Lay whispered as he stared at the sand.

I looked over at Lay, he looked sad "you okay?" 

Lay nodded as he gave me the tiniest smile "Kris, they love you but don't show it...so don't misunderstand them, cause you'll regret it if you do..." There was something else he said but i couldn't make it out. Lay's voice had completely changed and so did the look on his face. It now showed regret and sorrow. I really wanted to know why the mood suddendly had changed but i didn't want to force him. Lay why don't you open up to me? Why are you hiding so many things? 

------------------------------------------------------

Update!

Sorry I'm not updating often, I'm just so busy with school! I'll try my best to vote more frequently

image

BY THE WAY PLEASE GO TO MAMA 2012 AND VOTE FOR EXO K!! 

THEY NEED OUR VOTES RIGHT NOW, CUZ IF WE DON'T B.A.P IS GONNA CATCH UP! 

EXOTICS PLEASE SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR EXO K!

EXO M ALREADY WON THE ROOKIE AWARD NOW IT'S EXO K'S TURN SO PLEASE HELP! 

tumblr_mdqwg03lC51ru2kk9o7_250.gif

tumblr_mc9nwnyVWg1r4j89ho1_250.gif