Taking Lay away

Birthday Boy Yixing

Just as i was about to open the door someone stopped me

"this area is for employees only" I heard, I turned around to see the guy from the other day

"Leave Me" I said through grinded teeth as i looked straight in his eyes

I can tell his expresion changed but i couldn't care less ".. you're not supposed to be here"

I snatched my hand away "Lay is getting whipped in there and you tell me i can't be here?" I said and turned towards the door, but the guy grabbed my hand again.

"Who are you to care if he gets whipped or not?" He said his voice rising

"leave me" I said now angry. I looked inside and the whipping at been stopped.Now the women was writing something on a piece of paper while Lay stood there staring at the floor,

"I asked you something" I can tell by his voice he was getting annoyed

I don't know what to do. Lay.... Why are you working here if it's like this. I decided to wait by the main area and when he came out i would take him away from here...If i tried something now i'll create a scene and i don't think Lay would want that.

I snatched my hand and started to walk off.

"you are the one who Lay was with last night aren't you" I heard as i stopped in my tracks then looked back

"What?" I said with a blank face

"If know it's you, you bastard!" The guy yelled now people's attention was on us but I couldn't care less.

"so?" I said still keeping my pokerface

"so?" He scoffed "Is that all you have to say? You bastard it's cause of you that lay got whipped there!"  The guy yelled but whispered the last part as he grabbed my collar.

Lay got whipped because of me? does that even make sense...unless...

The guy continued to say something but i heard nothing. I was too distracted in my thoughts... Did Lay actually got whipped because of me?

"CHEN!" The loud yell bought my back to reality. Lay ran over to us and made the guy remove his grip from my collar.

"what's going on here?" I watched as Lay started at us in disbelief. When neither of us said something he turned towards me "Kris are you okay?" 

I watched as Lay stared with a concern look on his face. Lay...Are you in pain? Is it cause of me? Lay please tell me!!

I signed and faked a smile "I'm fine" It was then i got an idea "hey i came here to ask if you wanna go somewhere with me right now" 

"huh?" Lay looked confused

"You bastard I already told you Lay can't go an-" 

"Chen!" Lay glared at that so called chen and turned back with a smile "sure kris"

"but lay-" Chen was cut off again

"It's okay Chen, I'll be fine" Lay smiled at Chen. I looked toward Chen who had concern written all over his face. What exactly is their relationship?

"Lay, you go into the car, I need to use the restroom I'll be right there"  I said as i handed him the keys to which he nodded and left the building. When he was gone I turned to Chen

"What the hell are you doing you bastard!" Chen has through grinded teeth "Lay's gonna get beaten again cause of you"

"So let me get this straight. If i take Lay with me his boss is gonna beat him?" I said with a poker face "I just have one question, why?"

"That's none of your business" Chen spat

I scoffed "whatever" I said as i headed towards the room where Lay was being whipped just minutes ago and knocked on the door. I have to find out what exactly is happening here, then I'm ruin all your lives...no one hurts my Lay.. Lay just hold on for little more, okay?

"YAH I TOLD YOU ONLY EMPLOYESS CAN GO THERE!" I can hear Chen yell but i ignored him. I watched as the women opened the door

"what do you- omo!" The women shut when she saw me. I smirked This will be easier than i thought.. 

"Is there something you need from me?" the women said with a smile

"yes maam, I was wondering if one of your employess can take 2 days off. You see we used to be childhood friends but got separated and now we met after 14 years so i wanted to spend some time together."

"Omo! That's good to hear and of course! Who's your friend?" The women asked curious

"Lay" I smiled as i said his name

Her eyes widened "L-lay? o-oh..well I'm not sure about him..he needs to-" The women shut when i handed her 35 thousand dollars "I mean of course you can take him for as long as you like!"

Pssh, I knew she would shut if i gave her some money, god these people disgust me. For the first time I don't mind being a rich mans's son..just for this once...

"Thank you, then i'll be on my way" I smiled and turned around. I smirked when i saw a frozen Chen with his eyes wide open 

"And that's how it's done" I whispered to him before walking off to meet Lay. 

___________________________________________________________

Happy Pepero Day!!!

LOVE YOU!!!