Destiny

Birthday Boy Yixing

"Here" I smiled as I handed Lay the can of soda and sat down next to him

"Thanks Kris" Lay said as tried to smile but failed

I sat beside him and put my arm around him pulling him closer "Ìt`s okay, I`m here now``

Lay slowly rested his head on my chest "I really miss them"

I was thinking of some comforting words when he continued suprising me "If only I didn't bug my parents into coming to my dance performance, they would still have been here with me" I could feel him break again so i tightened my grip around him "Kris its my fault that they died in that car accident,all my fault"

"Looks like we both are blaming ourselves for the death of our loved ones. I used to also think that i killed my siblings because it was me who told them to come home even though they were really busy. And because of me they ended up in that accident and past away. But sometimes i think that it was just something that happened, i mean it's not entirely my fault? How did I know that the roads were that icy!"

"Icy roads?" Lay said looked me in the eye

I nodded "A few years ago there was a collision because of the icy roads and my hyung and noona were in one of the car, while the other one-

"my parents" Lay replied while looking away

"What?" I asked because i couldn't quite catch what he said

"my parents, they were in the other car" Lay replied softly "November 10 right?"

My eyes widened as i nodded "you-your parents were in the car?!" Suddendly i was feeling guilty. "I knew there was a couple that also lost their life and that they had a son who was now an orphan but i.... I'm sorry Lay i knew and yet i didn't do anything for you when you were all alone suffe-

"It's alright Kris. At least now i know that someone went through a very similar situation as me because of that incident" Lay replied softly

"Lay" I looked at him and felt a stab in my chest. He looked so vaunleable

'Lay where do you live now?" I had the sudden urge to ask

"huh?" Lay seemed shocked and was hesistating "with my dad's friend"

"Lay Can i ask you something? Promise me you'll tell me the truth" I asked feeling like i owe Lay a lot. I felt as if that was the right time to ask him

"about what?" Lay looked into my eyes and i could see the confusion.

"Why does your boss beat you?" I asked looking straight in his eyes.

"W-what?!?" I saw as Lay's eyes widened "K-kris w-wh-hat are you talking about?"

"I told you to tell me the truth lay. I saw what your boss did. Why arent they doing anything? No why are you continuing working there after whats happening?"

"K-kris I- its nothing, let's just foget about it" Lay smiled as he got up but i grabbed his arm and pulled him down again next to me.

"Kris" Lay looked shocked as he looked again into my eyes,and for a second i thought i saw a tear in his eyes but he blinked it away.

"Lay" Sudden i felt myself soften "I can't just stand still knowing this is happeing to you. Lay why don't you see it. I have fallen for you and now i can't stop woryying about you"

Lay smiled which caught me off guard and leaned in slowly pecking my lips, again catching me off guard. 

"Kris, it's really nothing. Let's just forget about this hmm?" Lay flashed a smiled making the cutest dimples appear.

I signed and nodded. What was i thinking. He would deny this until the end. Guess i'll have to find out myself.

 

Mrs. Wu POV

"What the hell!?!?" My eyes widened as i saw lay kiss kris "HONEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?"

I heard a deep sign before i heard the deep voice of my husband "Kris, always doing something stupid"

"HONEY HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!! I CAN'T LET THEM BE LIKE THAT! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOS CHILD HE IS!" i yelled as i remembered the memories that i wanted to forget so badly.

"don't worry honey, I'll never let them be together And i'm sure they are just playing. I mean Kris liking a guy? Thats the most funniest thing i have heard"

"Honey no matter what we can't let lay be near kris. What if they find out? We can never let them find out no mattter what happens.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG GUYS IM SOOOO SORRYY!!!
I can't apologize enough! I haven't updated in so long!!

At first i was having a writers block then i got rlly busy with school BUT IM BAK NOWW!!

i'LL UPDATE EVERYTHING (or atleast try to) cuz in 2 weeks i got summer school!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY! xD