Getting Rid Of Jessica

Birthday Boy Yixing

I really have no idea, what happened. Everything happened so fast and the next thing i knew I was in an empty room half with the women on top of me. I watched as she my face then sliding her fingers down my chest and back up again. And still no mater what happened i still remained there still suprised. I really had no idea what was going on, which was weird because I was really experience in these kind of things. I remianed still, until I felt her soft lips against mine and it was then I came back to reality. Quickly i pushed her away only to realize i was just in my boxers while she was only in her undergarments. Immediately i pushed her off "yah!"

I watched as she sat there dumbfounded before smiling and crawling back to me. "Kris-sshi did i scare you?" 

She smiled as she reached out to touch my face, but before she could i gripped her hand glaring at her "Listen, and listen well. You make me sick" I couldn't help but make a disgusting face at her. "Don't you dare tou-" 

Before i can finish I heard a knock on the door, the women smirked as i stared at the door. Who could it be. I loosed my grip from her wrist and glared at her once more and quickly wore my pants before walking to the door and opening it. 

"ye-" my eyes widened as i stared at lay standing infront of me as he looked at me with wide round eyes horrified 

"k-k" I remained speechless as Lay stare at me 

"Lay what are yo-"

"opppaa! hurry i'm getting unpatient" I looked back to see the women as she undid her bra and my eyes widen and immedaitely i looked back to where Lay was, but this time he was no longer there instead he was running down the hallway

"LAY!" i yelled as i ran out the room trying to catch up to him, it was until i got out the buliding i finally was able to grip his wrist stopping him. 

"lay its not what it looks like i swear" I said feeling a bump in my throat

I stared at lays back as i heard soft cries

"l-lay" I back hugged him "I-i swear i-"

"Kris..." lay continue to cry "I- know b-but"

I sniffied trying not to cry as i waited for him to continue but he didn't. I turned him around so he was facing me, holding his hands and spoke softly "L-ay please believe me" Slowly i explained everything and watched as lay nodded weakly still crying softly "I-I b-believe you"

Biting my lips i pulled him against my chest "saranghae, lay i only love you believe me i wouldnt dare do such thing p-please" I felt my eyes getting watery so i bit my lips harder trying to hold back the tears, then i felt lays arms around me as he hugged me back and i knew it was going to be okay

 

Smirking I walked into the room, and sure enough the women was still there, now getting dressed.

"y-you c-came back?" The women blinked as she stared at me

"of course, we werent done" I smirked walking closer to her "oh? you were getting ready to leave?"

"i-i" I watched as her face turned red "n-no" immediately she started stripping, until again she was only in her undergarments

Smirking i pushed her onto the bed getting on top "much better" Slowly i leaned in whispering seductively in her ear "ill let you do whatever you wish"

She gulped before smirking and pushed me onto the bed getting on top "don't mind if i do"

She leaned in slowly, i wrapped my arms around her staring straight into her eyes, pulling her closer so our lips were almost touching. Just as she was about to press her lips against mine, the door flew open, and in walked the man that had been waiting for her along. Smirking I whispered in her ear "And that's how its done" I pushed her off and bowed at the man. "Sir please control your partner" I looked back and smirked as i watched her sitting there with her eyes widen and mouth slightly opened. Smiling i turn around to see lay standing there and rushed to him pecking his lips "Told you baby" 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wanted to update another chapter because i probably wouldn't be updating for awhile since school is starting

Since i wouldnt be posting the next chapter for a while, let me know if you guys want a hint type of chapter :) That i can post xD

So how is it? Sorry if there are mistakes i don't have time to edit it :( Maybe I'il edit it later on

I gained more subscribers! Thank you so much

lol i feel like my writing is weird im sorry its not even orgainized, sorry 

Thank you everyone and if you want to share and ideas or comments, please comment below or pm me.