Birthday Boy Yixing

Birthday Boy Yixing

"Kris, where are we going" Lay asked for the millionth time. "It's been more than 4 hours..."

"Be patient, Don't worry we'll be there soon, but we have to make a quick stop" I said as i parked the car infront of a mall then got out. I went to the passenger seat and opened the door. Lay had confusion written all over his face.

"trust me" I said as i pulled him out of the car and together we entered the mall. 

We walked through the crowded halls while i looked around for a store in particular, I smiled when i spotted 'Kray Comfort' (A/N: I know the name is lame but i couldn't think of anything else..) and walked inside

"Kris why are we here?" I heard Lay whisper

"to get some warm clothes" I smiled as i faced his confused face

"huh? why?" Lay said innocently

"stop asking questions and go" I replied as lightly pushed him towards the clothes.

After a moment of hesitation Lay started looking through the clothes . I smiled and decided to look for a jacket for myself. Just as i was looking though the clothes i found a red scraf. For some reason Lay's face immediately popped in my head making me smiled. I walked around the store with the scraf and saw Lay looking around. 

"what are you looking for?" I said as i hugged him from the back

"for you" Lay giggled when he felt my arms around him

"why?" I said as i let him go

lay turned around "look what i found! I think this will look really good on you" Lay held out a blue scarf and put it around my neck. "I was right!!" Lay smiled as he stared at me clearly proud of his choice.

"well thanks, i have something for you too" I said as i slowly put the red scraf around his neck then stepped back. I was right, the red scraf added another level to his cute looks.

"perfect" I smiled as i did a thumbs up to whick lay giggled and replied with a "thanks kris"

After we got some warm clothes, i headed to the counter to pay. We decieded to keep the scrafs around our necks even though it was warm..it just seemed like the right thing to do.

"please come again" The lady at the counter smiled as she handed me the bags.

"let's go" I smiled expecting to see Lay behind me but he wasn't there. "Lay?" I panicked and ran through the rows of shoes looking for Lay but he wasn't there. I searched the whole store when he was no where to be found. I existed the store looking around for Lay.I looked though the stores near the 'Kray Comfort' But there was no sign of him. At one point i took out my phone to call him but then i remembered i never got a chance to get his number. I searched though the mall like mad dog but still didn't find him. I was so worried, What if something bad happened? Just as i was about to leave to look in another area i spotted someone wearing red scraf by a stuffed toy store. I looked close and signed. That's my lay. I ran to Lay and grabbed him into a tight hug.

"k-kris" Lay whispered shocked 

I didn't respond, instead i hugged him tighter.

"K-kris..i-i can't-t b-breath" Lay stuttered, as he stiffen under me. It was then i remembered the bruises...

I immediately let go "I'm sorry lay.. are you okay?" When Lay nodded i continued " Why did you leavewithout telling me! Do you know how scared i was? I looked everywhere for you?" I felt my emotions get the best of me and soon i was yelling at him

Lay looked at the floor "I-I'm sorry" he whispered

The anger inside me was replaced by guilt. It wasn't his fault, why did I yell at him...God I'm crazy! Why did I yell at him? 

I slowly pulled Lay into another hug, this time it wasn't tight instead it was soft and comfortable. "I'm sorry for yelling at you...please forgive me"

Lay just nodded and hugged me back. We stayed like that for a bit then i pulled away. "so what were you doing here?"

"well..I was looking at that alpaca... Isn't it cute?"Lay let out a little smile as he pointed to the aplaca sitting on display

I smiled "sure is, just like you"

I watched as Lay blushed and couldn't help but laugh.

"hey Lay take these keys and go to the car, you know the way out right?" I asked remembering something

"huh? Yeah i do but where are you going?" Lay said confused

"I have to go to the restroom, I'll be right back. Wait for me in the car" I said and sended Lay off. When Lay was out of site i entered the store and bought the alpaca. "now that I think about it, Lay and this little guy look really alike" I whispered to myself as i stared at the alpaca. I then hurried to the car and opened the door. 

"what's that?" Lay said as he spotted the blue bag

"look for yourself" I said as i handed him the bag

Lay looked inside and his eyes sparkled "KRIS!!" Lay screamed as he looked at me.

I smiled "happy birthday" 

---------------------------------------------------

Update!!

What do you think? I just had to add ACE in this story!!