Chapter 8

I Promise

 Chunji closed the door after his exit and sighed. L.joe cleaned up the mess of glass and noticed the clean smell around him; he sniffed around following where the scent was coming from. He walked down the hallway and sniffed around in search, he opened the door to his room and rounded his eyes is surprise. ~My room.~ L.joe deeply breathed in the good smell of his cleaned room. "Chanhee-ah!"

"Deh."

"You gotta come see this." Chunji and Andreliss exchanged gazes of confusion and walked towards L.joe's whereabouts. L.joe's expression soon became contagious to Chunji. "Woah." They both looked around in awe of their room. "How did this happen?" Andreliss smiled from behind them happy that they loved the look of their room. "I cleaned it for you."

"C-Chincha?"

"Yeah, see. Turns out there was a floor." Andreliss stepped inside and pointed at the wooden floor that was completely unoticable before. She smiled, L.joe ran over to the girl and held her in a tight hug. "Gomawo Lessie-ah. We rally appreciate it." He whispered into her ear leaving her tired of confusion. He let lose of his grip and stepped back with a grin. "Did Changjo tell you to call me that?" She asked. "No, Why?"

"Everyone calls me that, but Changjo called me that first. I figured Rickhyun got it from Changjo because he called me that the day at the cafe. I-"

"Wait, Y-You know him?" L.joe butted in before she could finish, His eyes were frozen on her. ~Is that why he was here?~ L.joe asked himself, he couldn't believe her words; this couldn't be happening now. She can't be in danger already. "Yeah, He talked to me at the cafe and Changjo faught with him then took me away. I'm still confused about it." She answered innocently, Ljoe looked back to his boyfriend who stood frozen. There was no telling what Rockhyun was planning. He already knew she belonged to Teen top, so it's most likely he was planning the worst.

"Is something wrong?" Andreliss cocked her head to the side confused by their stares. "Call Cap Hyung." Chunji simply ordered before L.joe rushed out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Cap feel to his knees again and pushed himself up once more. He was becoming weak now, walking up one hill after another to find him. He breathed hard as he watched the sun set itself with his eyes and decided to head back home. Minsoo walked down the street of where his apartment building was located. He stopped in his tracks then sighed and pushed his hair back in fustration. "Changjo-ah, please come back." He foucused on the ground in sadness. Cap spotted something red on a building wall; he stepped closer and noticed it was blood. Instantly his heart began to fall out of his chest. ~No.~ Worry and fright took over him and tears filled the edges of his eyes. He ran towards the blood only to find a red stained blue shirt on the ground. He picked up the item realizing it was the shirt Changjo was wearing this morning. He looked around the alleyway in search for a body.

"Changjo-ah! Changjo-ah!" He called out but there was no single answer. Tears fell from the leaders eyes. There was no way of knowing what happened to his maknae and Ricky wasn't going to take this lightly. "Changjo-ah!" He called out again. "Looking for someone" A voice spoke from behind. Cap twisted around to look at the boy who kept a smirk. Minsoolet his anger control him; he couldn't take this anymore. He wanted his maknae home, now. He gripped onto the collar of the boy's shirt. "Where is he." The leader whispered in a could tone, but only getting a smirk in reply. 'Ah, you guys really don't know how treat someone after two years."

Cap grunted and shook him violently. "WHERE IS HE!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MAKNAE!?" Rockhyun pushed the leader away and straightened himself out. "Yah, I don't know where the hell your precious maknae is. I heard you yelling. Why do you care anyway? I thought he was worthless trouble you never cared about."

"I didn't mean that."

"Really? You sure said it like you did."

"Shut up!" Minsoo grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt again, "What the hell are you doing here."

"Just came to see."

"See what?"

"Lessie. You know, just to make sure she okay. In perfect condition." Rockhyun looked to the side with a smirk and slid his finger against the brick wall in sick thoughts. Cap kept his anger from getting out of control; he wanted to kill this guy but he didn't know if the rest already knew. If he were to die Andreliss would suffer more. Teen top was the strongest out of all, but these boys were sneaky. They strike when you least expect it. "Look you sick bastard, before you even think about touching her you better say goodbye to everyone because I will make sure you never live again and I'll make it long and painful." Rockhyun smiled but Cap could see the fright in his eyes clearly; Minsoo's threats were never empty. "AAAraseoo. I'll leave her alone," Rockhyun pushed away Cap hands and walked backwards out of the alleyway.

"For now."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm back." Daniel poped up at the sound of her voice. ~She's back.~ He smiled, He had wondered the whole time when she was going to walk back through that door. He felt as if it was days without her even if it was only a couple hours. ~Yah,~ He mentally slapped himself. ~Stop being happy, stop being happy, stop being happy.~ He repeated to himself to keep himself from feeling weird again. Andreliss enetered the room and his heart instantly began to pound faster. ~Aish!~ He pouted. "Get out, I hate you." Daniel spoke the first words. The girl froze and cocked her head to the side in question as her heart sadened. ~why would he say that?~ She shook her head and walked over to check everything out as if she wasn't affected by it. Niel shot her a cold look and pushed her hands away everytime she tried to fix something.

"Yah, Let me do this."

"Don't touch me." Daniel pushed her hands away again.

"It's only to help you."

"And what else? To get a chance to touch me too?"

"What?"

"You like me don't you?" Niel questioned leaving Andreliss to hesatate a little. She had a slight happy feeling around him, but never let it get to deep since she knew he would give her the worst. "A-Ani, Where are you getting this from?"

"Don't lie, You put a pee tube on me and give me baths when I'm sleeping. What else to you do? Watch me." Andreliss froze a little but kept the truth of it unoticeable. ~Yes.~

"No, Daniel-ah, that's only so you don't have to use the bathroom in pain and you won't stink."

"Then why do you have to do it when I sleep?"

"Because you like to freak out a lot. It better without the struggle."

"Well, if you had to do all this why didn't you just take me to the hospital? What are you trying to play nurse or something."

"No, but I do know some things."

"Yeah, sure."

"It's true."

"How? How can someone as stupid as you possibly know anything?" Another sharp pain ripped through her heart. She wondered how he could say such things to a person, but she still had somewhat of an attraction towards him. He was horrible, but there was something about him, something that was good and made her feel like he didn't mean any of it.

"My mother was a nurse, when my father got sick she never cared to help him. So I learned everything by myself just so I would be able to keep him alive as long as I could." Andreliss supplied before she turned away. Daniel watched her clean up in silence as guilt feel over him. He wasn't even angry, he just hated this feeling he didn't know of. " You should've just taken me to the hospital."

"If I took you to the hospital I would have to explain what happened. If I lied I would have to give names or descriptions and then get some random innocent people in trouble. I'm not going to do that and I'm not going to tell them the truth and send you to jail."

"I'd rather be there then to hear your pathetic life story." Daniel spat. This time her heart tore into two, she looked at the boy for a second before tears filled the edges of her eyes. Even he was suprised at his own words, he never knew he could say such a thing, but that's how much he hated that feeling. He would say anything to keep himself from letting his guard down. "Pathetic? You wanna know what's pathetic? You," Andreliss grabbed the collar of his shirt a pulled him off the bed giving him unbearable pain in his stomach.

"You don't want to use the tube then use the bathroom on your own then. Go ahead, go shower. Go ahead! Move!" Daniel crumpled on the ground in pain. "You want to go to jail instead? Then go! Turn yourself in! Go sleep on a metal bed instead of mine, eat stale food instead of the food I bought five cookbooks to make for you! Be ungrateful! Get everyday instead of hearing my pathetic life story! Go! I want your mess cleaned up before you go. You hear me? I want my room spotless, but I don't wanna be to mean. Let me help you,"

She pulled the boy up by his arm and pushed him towalk towards the door. He took a step and in a second crumpled to the floor again. "What are you weak? Get up!" Niel tried to push himself up with his hands but the pain shook away his streangth. "I-I can't." He whispered as he held in his cry, Andreliss scoffed, "Pathetic," She walked over to him in nothing but guilt, but kept heself determined to teach him a lesson. No one was aloud to break her heart again; Especially not him. " Next time, think before you ever say something like that to me again. I'm only nice when you don't push my buttons." She gripped onto his shirt again and threw him back on the bed.

"I'm going to eat and clean now. I want you showered by the time I'm done." Andreliss simply commanded as she exited the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Clara stomped out of the elevator and stood in front of it with her arms crossed. "Common it's not that bad." Youngjae protested, He had been making her go up and down the elevator for the past hour now. "This is not gonna make me like waiting any longer." She stood in annoyance. "One more time."

"No." She stomped away towards the boy's apartment."Yah," Youngjae pushed the elevator doors open and traced after her. She stoopped in front of his door and waited for himto come and open it. She rushed inside as soon as it was open and ploped on the couch keeping her arm across her chest. Youngjae giggled lightly at her actions adn waved hello to his brother. Clara looked over to the boy then soon noticed his brother. "Oh, sorry." She stood, bowed, and apologized then said hello only getting a wave back from him. He exited the room with a smile; Youngjae walked over to the girl and stood not knowing what to do next. "How come he only waves?"

"He's mute." Clara's eyes rounded and shaped her mouth like a o. He giggled again at her action. "Hey, do you have a sharpie?"

"Sharpie?"

"Yeah, I wanna do something."

"Yeah, but I don't know where it is." He began to search around the livingroom for the marker. The mute boy entered back into the room catching both their attention. "Hey, Jae sun hyung, Do you know where the sharpies are?" The boy began to do signs with his hands in answer to his younger brother leaving Clara to complete confusion. Youngjae noded, "Thanks." He walked over to the computer desk and opened the drawer. Clara followed him with her eyes,

"W-What he say?" Youngjae looked back to her and smiled. "He said it's in the computer desk drawer." Clara turned her gaze to the mute boy in interest. "How do you say it?" The older boy began to demonsrate; she smiled and moved her hands around to try to learn.He demostrated again this time slower and Youngjae admired the girl's cuteness as she tried to learn.    

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ricky dragged himself over to her door and knocked. Andreliss opened up the door and smiled at him with slight concern. "Hi." He greeted and she greeted back. "Is Clara here?" He questioned, Andreliss shook her head and pouted. "Something wrong?" Ricky shook his head no, thanked her, and left. Everything was wrong, he wanted to burst into cries and screams. He couldn't find his best friend when he needed him the most and now he wasn't able to see her. He was sure only one look at her would be enough to keep him sane.

~Where could he be~ He thought to himself and punched the wall; he knew he wasn't okay, that he was hurt, and someone had him somewhere. A tear fell down his cheek, Changjo always dissapeared, but this time was different. He would never skip a date; no matter how much of a jerk he was Ricky always worried and cared for him when no one else did. Changjo was his dongsaeng and he couldn't lose anyone close him again. "Changjo-ah." He whispered a cry. Suddenly Ricky realized, he froze and his eyes poped out of their sockets agian. "A hundred percent."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Andreliss closed the door, sighed, and went back to cleaning. About an hour later she finally finished then cleaned herself up and started her way back to the room. "I'm done. You better be clean." She said before she entered the room to find a weak Daniel pulling himself up in tears. Andreliss crossed her arm and watched as he fell and tried over and over again until he finally gave up. "I can't. I can't move." He cried on the ground as his stomach throbbed. The girl sighed and walked over; Daniel looked up and the girlwith tear stains on his face. He wanted to hide but it was already to late; she already saw his weak side. She squated next to his side and slowly wiped the tears off his face; he looked away in shame and sniffed a little. "I know it hurts. I 'll give you medecine okay. It'll numb the pain enough so you can wash up easier but you have to hold on to something so you won't fall." Daniel gazed at her; suprised at her words; he could tell she was still a little angry but her eyes were so loving. They made him forget; regret fell over him. He felt like a monster, he didn't even desereve to look at a girl a beautiful as her. All he could do was hurt her. She smiled and tears fell from Daniel's eyes again.

"W-What's wrong?" She asked concerned and wiped his tears away once more. He kept silent and shook his head; Andreliss helped the boy up and injected the medecine. She got out some clothes for Niel who wassitting upright on the bed; he focused on the ground in thought; he regreted every little thing he said, every look, every smile she gives is another reason why he'll never forgive himself. "Daniel-ah," She stepped in front of him. "It's okay." She grinned; he looked up at the girl and swallowed hard. "Why?" He teared up. "Why what?"

"Why didn't you just turn me in? or kill me? why did you forgive me?"

"Who am I not to forgive? I've done things too Daniel, and I know your reason is no different then mine."

"What was your reason?"

"A broken heart."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ricky stompted up the stairs and stormed into the house. "Changjo-ah!" All gazes switched to him as he began to slam open every room door in search for his best friend but found nothing. He walked back to the living room where four of them played poker, each with a pretty girl in mini dresses or open clothes on their side and rap music in the background. The air was filled with the scent smoke and alcoho and only one light was lit. One of the girls smiled and brought her eyes up and down the blue haired boy leaving him to roll his eyes and look away. She was hot, but there was only one for him now. "Wow, you guys really miss us huh? Don't worry, we'll be back." One of the boys spoke first and winked when he finished. "Where is he?" They all set their cards down and put their focus on Ricky. "Minwoo is in the back." Ricky furrowed his eyebrows in anger. "Don't play stupid with me Changbum, Where's Changjo!?"

Changbum cocked his head to the side in question. "Changjo?"

"I know you have him! Where is he!?"

 "We don't have your precious Changjo." Rockhyun supplied coming out from the bathroom. "Rockhyun." Ricky slightly whispered and followed the careless boy with his eyes. Rockhuyn walked around to the other side of the table on the lollipop is his mouth with a smirk. He one of the girls hair and looked up to Ricky. "Care to join?"

"No, I don't. Tell me where he is!"

"Look, we don't wan't your stupid maknae. Maybe if you guys payed better attention to him he wouldn't have dissapeard." The erts words stung but it was true. Teen top never really payed attention to where Changjo was when they should have. Especially Ricky, now he was missing. "I'm not stupid. You guys were bound to do something like this. You know he's our weak spot."

"Is he still? I thought you guys had a new one."

"What?" Rockhyun walked over to the computer desk and pulled out something from the drawer. He placed the pictures face down on the table for Ricky to look at. Ricky slowly griped onto the pictures and examined them one by one. It was a girl, she had curly black hair and wore a red shirt with a pair of jeans. Another picture had the same girl this time scrubing a bathroom counter that looked alot like the one in his apartment. Ricky froze at the third picture, this one showed the girl's face clearly, it was Andreliss. She was picking up things from the floor in Chunji's and L.joe's room.

The blue haired boy looked back up at the others who were gathered around each other. Ricky looked from left to right across the line of boys in front of him. Each of them watched him with a smirk of their face and Ricky knew exactly what they were planning. He dropped the pictures to the ground and ran for the door as soon as he noticed one of them was gone. "Lessie-ah!"