Chapter 7

I Promise

Andreliss folded the last piece of clothing thrown on the floor and placed it into the laundry basket. She happily picked up the basket with a smile and started her way out of Ricky's room to the next room, Chunji's and L.joe's. Andreliss turned the knob with her free hand and grunted trying her best to push the door open; she set the basket down then used used both hands to push. Several seconds later she was finally able to get it open only to find a room full of junk. opened in disgust at the mess. "Ugh, How can they live like this? Aishh." She whispered to herself as she collected the clothes from the floor. When she finished, she picked up the basket and moved on to Cap's and Niel's room which was slightly cleaner but not as clean as Andreliss thought it would be since Daniel always asked if she washed her hands; she figured he was a clean person. After she cleaned out the clothes from the floor, she headed towards the washer and dryer.

"Why do you fold the clothes if your going to wash them?" Ricky's voice suddenly sounded from behind her in the hallway; she twisted around and stared at the basket full of folded dirty laundry. "I don't know. I guess it just helps me sort out the colors better." Andreliss shrugged then looked back a Ricky. They stood in silence for a moment giving each other a blank look. "Your weird." Ricky dared to break the silence and disapeared back into his room. "Yah," Andreliss said, slightly offended; she stood quiet and pouted to herself. "I'm not weird." She whispered and went back to her buiseness. After she had set some clothes to wash, Andreliss stepped back into Ricky's room to find him laying and staring up at the ceiling.

"Sitting around and staring at the ceiling won't help you ask her out you now." Ricky sighed at her comment. "Who am I kidding? She won't like me."

"Well, you don't know that."

"I'm pretty sure I'm way far from her ideal type."

"Well you know, ninety nine percent of the time people marry people oposite from their ideal type." Andreliss walked towards the bed with a side smile. Ricky sighed and looked away not believeling a word she said. "Yah, Don't doubt yourself." She talked again; Ricky kept his gaze far from her; never saying another word. "Yah," She called. "Yah, pabo." She called again. "Look at me." Andreliss commanded but was only ignored. "Aish, I'm older then you." She spoke again this time to get him to obey but still no movement. "Ricky-ah, Listen to your noona."

"Aniya."

"Y-W-Aish, rude." She stuck out her tounge at the boy and Ricky layed quiet again. Andreliss sighed as she ploped herself back on the bed next him and looked behind her only to find him staring at the white painted wall in front of him. "Ricky-ah," Andreliss started off calmly but was cut off by the sudden movement of Ricky. He sat up quickly with his eyes popping out of their sockets. "Something is wrong." He whispered. "Mwo?" Andreliss brought her ear towards him to hear him better. "Changjo. Something is wrong with Changjo." Ricky simply said before rushing off the bed. "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean, that there's something wrong with Changjo."

"I don't get you."

"He's not okay."

"How do you know?"

"I just know, He's not okay. I can feel it."

Ricky pulled his jacket over his shoulders exited his room; Andreliss traced after him in concern and stopped watcing him move around grabbing everything he needed to go. "I'll go with you."

"Ani, stay."

"But-"

"Did Cap hyung have you stay here for a reason?"

"What?"

"Did He have you stay for a reason?"

"D-Deh."

"Then stay, If he had a reason it's best you do what he says." Ricky grabbed his set of keys and rushed out the door. Andreliss sighed listening to the silence around her. "Aish, Chincha? Ugh." She couldn't believe she was stuck there now; She wanted to look for him with them. ~I'm worried too.~ She sat on the couch and thought. What could be wrong? Was he badly hurt? She couldn't get the worry away from her. After about ten minutes she began to get a headache from worry and boredum. "Ah, what should I do?" She looked around the apartment in search and spotted the messy room down the hall. She smiled to herself and stood. ~Here I go.~  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daniel lifted his from the bed to relieve the pain. "Ahhhhh, that feels good." He whispered to himself as the pain relieved from his ; his stomach was still numb from the medicine but he was no longer drowsy. L.joe paused at the door and watched as Niel made a fool of himself. Daniel rocked his body back and forth and side to side singing a song. "Rock ya body body." He sang away. L.joe sat with a bucket in his arm and Niel paused when he heard the sound of a giggle. He set his back on the bed and spotted L.joe who was now laughing even harder; Daniel turned away and blushed in embarresment.

"Shake ya body body." L.joe laughed.

"Shut up."

"Clap it up."

"Shush."

"Clap it up."

"Shikkeureo."

L.joe laughed again. "Yah, Pabo-ah, that's no way to talk to your hyung." Daniel sighed and looked at everything but L.joe. He knew L.joe would hold it against him in those favor situations. Chunji entered shortly after and stanched the bucket from L.joe's arm. "Yah, why havent you set it up yet?" L.joe stopped his laughing and looked at Chunji who was begining to set up the water bucket. "Sorry, was a little destracted." Daniel shot a threating glare to L.joe then looked up at Chunji. "What's that for?" Chanhee threw a sponge into the bucket then some soap and mixed it together.

"Your bath."

"M-Mwo?"

"Your to weak to go to the shower right? So you get a sponge bath."

"She never gave me a sponge bath before."

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"She does it when your asleep."

"M-MWO!? HOW- WHY- YAH!! Does she wanna die!?"

"She's only taking care of you."

"Why does she always have to do it when I'm sleeping." Daniel crossed his arms and pouted.

"Well, you freak out a lot and your a heavy sleeper."

Daniel sighed, Chunji sqeezed out the sponge and threw it back in the water. He commaned L.joe to get a towel and went to get some clothes for Niel to change into. Daniel groaned again. "Aaaaaaish, really? Aiiiiish, what does she think she is a nurse?" He blew air from his cheeks, "How does she know these things anyway?" Chanhee entered back into the room with a red t-shirt and some black shorts. "Why that?" Niel asked looking at the clothes Chunji picked out for him. "Your not going anywhere nothing matters. Where's Bunhyun-ah?" Niel shrugged. "Molla, he didn't come back." Chunji rolled his eyes and got back to setting things up.

"Chanhee-ah.." L.joe called from the doorway. "Deh, where's the towel?" Chunji asked. "Cap hyung called."

"Ok."

"He said to go back home and watch Andreliss."

"She's there?" Niel poped in a question.

"Ricky's home."

"I know, but he said to still go." 

"A-Araseo."

Chunji and L.joe said theior goodbyes and left next door leaving Niel in a worried state. Cap never asks strange things unless there could be something wrong. Daniel proped himself up on his elbows and sighed again. ~She better be okay.~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ricky slowed down to walk and catch his breath at the same time. He looked down the alleyways as he passed them; but there was no sign of his dongsaeng. "Changjo-ah! Changjo-ah!" He called but no answer. "Changjo-ah!" He called again even though he knew he wouldn't get a reply. Ricky's ears twitched by the sound of the cold strong wind whistleing, the air froze everytime he took a breath, and his eyes were bloodshot from looking with hardly a blink for so long. Worry and fright were the only emotions he knew at this moment. What he never found him? What if he's badly injured or dead? Changhyun couldn't keep a thought like that in his head without breaking into tears. Changjo was his best friend, and weather he's dead or not. Ricky was gonna find him.

"Jonghyun-ah!" He yelled out again. "Changhyun!" He heard a deep voice coming from behind. His heart spead up faster and excitment took over him. "Jonghyun-ah!" He ran towards where the voice was coming from and called out Changjo's name. "Changhyun-ah! Come back here!" Ricky stopped running at the sight of an older man calling his son back to him. Ricky's eyes sadened and his heart fell. He watched the young boy run back into his fathers side and broke out into tears.

"Changjo-ah....What if I don't find you? Will you forgive me? Please, Changjo-ah....Please hear me...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Andreliss hummed along with the song playing in the background and cleaned away. She placed the things on the floor in their rightful places. She danced and traveld along the apartment as she cleaned with a smile. All she had left was Cap and Niel's room; she dusted off the dressers and fixed the beds. Suddenly a doorbell sounded over the playing music. Andreliss' head poped up and she looked at the wall in question. ~What that?~ She exited the room and walked towards the door. The bell sounded again and she looked through the peep hole. All she could see was brown wavy hair, the boy looked up and her eyes widened a little. ~Aigo.~ It was the boy from the cafe yesturday. ~What is he doing here?~ She thought in confusion of the situation. The boy knocked on the door this time, but Andreliss kept her place looking through the peep whole. The boy knocked again harder this time.

"Yah, open up. I know your in there." He brought his right eye up to the other side of the peep hole startling her; she stumbled back into a table shattering the glass vase on top of it. She looked back this time startled by the glass and began to panic. "Yah," He knocked three more times. She froze then started to move back in forth around the room and froze again. "Aaaaish, what should I do?" She looked back at the door at the sound of another knock. "Yah, Open up!" She picked up the broken pieces and placed then on the table before running back to look through the peep hole. "How long are yougoing to keep me waiting?" Andreliss kept her gaze through the whole never answering. "Lessie-ah, Open up. Jebal." Andreliss turned away. "Ah, How does he know it's me?" She whispered to herself with her ear against the door. "Lessie-ah." She quickly took her ear off the door and stared at it with wide eyes.

"Why does everyone call me that?" She whispered a question to herself again. "Lessie-ah!" The girl jerked back. "M-Aish." She finally grabbed onto the doornob and opened the door. Rockhyun smiled and let himself in without a word or consent. She twisted around to follow him with her eyes. "W-What are you doing here?" The boy turned to her with a smile. "Just...came to visit."

"Mwo? Here?"

"Deh."

"Wae?"

"That's not important. Come somwhere with me."

"M-Mwo?"

"Let me take you somewhere."

"Oh, ah, I can't." Rockhyun pouted and stepped closer to the girl.

"Well, why not?"

The look in his eyes frightened her. "What are you doing here?" A familiar voice inturrupted from the doorway; Rockhyun gave a smirk and looked over to the boy standing behind her. "Long time no see."

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah, Chincha? You haven't seen me in two years and that's all you can say to me?"

"What are you doing here!?" Chunji raised his voice higher in anger.

"Aish, Don't you know my ears are sensative?"

"Leave." L.joe butted in. "Ah, Bunhyun-ah, did you miss me too?"

"Get out."

"Or what? Your gonna call your hyung to save you?"

"It doesn't matter weather Cap hyung is here or not. If you know what good for you, do what I say and get out."

"Araseo araseo," Rockhyun brought his hands up in surrender and slowly walked towards the door. "But I'll be back." He whispered into the shorter boys ear and winked at the girl with a smirk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Changjo's eyes fluttered open; he took a couple blinks to take away the burry sights around him. He proped himself up on his elbows and noticed the blankets over him; it wasn't long until he relized he was laying on a bed in a strange room. It was big; he layed in a queen sized bed where the blankets matched brown and blue painted walls. ~This doesn't look like home.~ He sniffed around. ~It does smell like home~ He opened his eyes a little wider to get a better look around. He jerked and moved around in confusion. "Where am I?" He asked himself but couldn't come up with an answer. "Aigo, I better not be dead." He pushed his hair back and sighed.

~What is this place.~ He pushed the blankets off him self to find a bandage wrapped around his stab wound; Changjo slowly slid himself off the bed and limped across the apartment sized room. He stepted down a stair into another room attached to the bedroom. It was gold colored with hints of red everywhere. Changjo's eyes wondered around as he limped to the door. He opened the door and looked from left to right in caution. Even the hallway looked more expensive then his own home. He carefully stepped out and tip toed two stepped.

"Yah, Where do you think your going?" A unfamiliar voice inturrupted his plan of escape. He turned his head towards the stranger standing frozen. It was a girl, she had long brown straight hair, fair white skin, and she was tall. Maybe just an inch shorter then Changjo. She held towels in her hand and stared back at the red haired boy with her big dark colored eyes. "Y-Yah, Who are you." Changjo asked pointing at her. The girl sighed then smiled.

"I'm Misun. Kim Misun."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 ! :D I think it's kinda short but aw well I hope you liked it! :3

Please subscribe and comment~

Thank you to my subscribers even though I don't have many it still means a lot~

Jal Jaeyo~ (good night)