Chapter 13

I Promise

Cap slammed his hands on the table and stood in anger; making the both of them jump slightly out of their seats. "WHAT!?" The leader looked to them with fury overflowing in his eyes. "She refused to come with us." Changjo took the dare to reply to his leader. "Well, Boo ing hoo. Who cares!? Your protecting her it doesn't matter what she wants!!" They shrunk down in shame of themselves; Daniel knew he should've forced her but was afraid she would hate him even more then she already does, he's already insane because of it enough. "Why didn't you stop her from leaving in the first place!?" Changjo looked up at his leader in silence, having no choice but to tell the truth; even if he lied he would be scolded. Changjo was sure he would get away with it, but now he realized it was all his fault, she wouldn't have gone if he hadn't. The red haired boy kissed his life goodbye.

"I-I wasn't there. I went out." He dropped his head towards the ground after speaking his last words. Minsoo unexpectedly threw his arms in the air in defeat and faced palmed himself. Changjo opened his eyes relieved he wasn't going to get a beating. At least not now. "Damnit Changjo! Do you know what could've been prevented!?" Changjo slowly noded in guilt. "What where you thinking Changjo? You know I let you stay there for a reason, I would've brought someone else to watch her if I didn't and not only did you leave her alone, I specifically told you NOT to go anywhere and you disobeyed me!!!" He yelled even louder now.

"Then,  happens and you come running to me to fix it! What are you guys gonna do when I'm gone huh!? What will you do if I can't help you anymore?" They both shot their eyes up to their boss, "Hyung." They called at the same time, Cap looked at them quietly and sighed. "Look, We are Teen Top. The strongest gang around and our duty is to protect the people of this town. We've saved hundreds of people, but you can't stop a girl from walking away with a dangerous rookie?" He looked at them with disbelief. "She just said some things Hyung. They really told her a lot. We backed down. What could we do?" Changjo dared to speak again. "Man the up and do what's better for her! Weather you need to knock her unconscious or not, get her away from him! There's no time for your emotions, you can cry when you come home, but when you around her it up! You can't be weak in these situations." He slammed the table again.

"I'm only trying to teach you guys, What will you do if I'm not able to save you guys anymore? I only want you guys to be the best here. God forbid one of those things happen that I can't lead anymore I need you guys to take over and I have to make sure your ready for that." Cap finally calmed himself and lowered the volume of his voice. He sighed again and folded his hands together after he sat down. "I'm going to let you guys take care of this. I'm not gonna save you this time. From now on you guys and Ricky are her protectors. Me and the others will only step in if it's extreme. I'm trusting you because I know you guys are better then this. I want you to win her heart back by tomorrow understood? Don't fail her." They looked at their Hyung in wonder if he was serious. They couldn't believe him giving them a mission instead of a punishment; Cap looked at them seriously assuring them he was definitely not playing jokes. The boys quickly nodded. "D-Deh, Leader Hyung. We won't let her down. We promise."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daniel sighed after shutting his room door behind him. He made his way to the desk he owned on his side of the room and plopped himself down on his chair. The boy looked to the useless papers on his desk; he had kept them there to make it seem like he was a hard studier even though he dropped out of high school years ago. He moved through his things finding studies all the way back from second grade and let out a soft laugh at all the memories it brought to him; the notes him and Cap used to pass to each other were all over his classwork papers and books.

Cap: Guess what I just found out

Niel: You got bitten by a weird spider and now have the ability to shoot webs and save the world!?!?!?!?

Cap: ...........No.

Niel: Well that's really upsetting :/

Cap: You've been watching spider man again haven't you?

Niel: Yeah....

Daniel laughed at the written things of ten year old Niel. He switched to one of his old science text books and opened the cover revealing another note between the to best friends.

Cap: I'm an ugly piece of crap.

Niel: No your a pretty piece of crap.

Cap: ......You think I'm ugly don't you?

Niel: No! I think your hot, Like a hot dog. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He laughed again. ~That was a good one.~ He smiled going through the rest of the hundreds of them. Niel and Cap had always been together since day one; even when they parted. Now they didn't seem to get much time to hang out with each other except before bed and even then they were to tired to converse. Cap seemed more like a boss then a best friend now; it saddened Daniel, but there wasn't much he could do anymore. He had to devote his time to her now. "Ahn Daniel!!!" L.joe called out from the hallway and within a second the door flew open revealing a smiling blonde short boy barging in with a skinny Chunji following behind. L.joe rushed over and hugged the startled boy in his desk chair. "You didn't tell me you started to crush on girls! You little rascal! How could you not tell your Hyung!" Niel eyes bulged out of their sockets; he squirmed out of L.joe's grip and covered the blonde's mouth. "Yah! Are you crazy yelling like this!? They're going to hear you!"

"I told him to stay quiet." Chunji said, watching L.joe freeze with Niel's hand over his mouth.

"And you! I told you not to tell anyone!" Chunji looked up at him sheepishly. "Sorry....couldn't help it." He shied down. "Grrrr." Daniel let go of the boy's mouth and stomped towards the other. Chunji jerked and ran away to Cap's side of the room and hid behind the bed. "It's to exciting to keep secret!"

"I'm gonna kill you!" Daniel yelled in anger and chased after the frightened Chunji into the living room. "It's only L.joe!" Chunji ran behind the couch and gripped onto a lamp for defense. "The one with biggest mouth!" Daniel moved to his left as Chunji moved to his right holding the lamp in front of him."Hey!" L.joe called out from the room in offense. "Stand back." Chunji jerked the lamp towards Niel as if it was a sword. Daniel quickly gripped onto the lamp and threw it on the couch behind him.

Chunji watched the boy throw his lamp and froze for a slight second before gasping. "Yah, How could you throw your Hyung's lamp like that?" Chunji asked, feeling some type of way. Daniel furrowed his eyebrows and threw himself on top of his Hyung causing them both to fall. The squirmed and rolled around the floor. "Yah! Get your foot out my face!" Chunji yelled. "Sorry, that was meant for your !" Niel yelled back in fury. Cap rushed into the living room worried by the racket. He spotted the boys on the floor squirming to hurt each other. "Ah! Ah!" Chunji yelped. "What's going on here!?" Cap yelled causing the fighting boys to pause completely. Niel held his arm around Chunji neck as he tried to bite Niel off of him. They quickly let go of each other and stood up, smiling sheepishly at their leader. "Annyeonghaseo, Cap Hyung." Chunji greeted. "What are you too fighting about?" He asked.

"He's just angry because I told L.joe-"

"Say it and you can kiss your arm goodbye." Daniel threatened shutting Chunji up instantly. "Told him what?"

"Nothing." Niel answered for the older boy. Cap shook his head and sighed. "I won't stress it." He said, leaving Daniel in relief. "Now quit fighting. Daniel, don't you have somewhere to be?" Niel noded and waited for Cap to exit to give Chunji his best death stare. Chunji slightly backed down and watched Daniel stomp into his room again. "So tell me everything!" L.joe spoke next only earning a death glare also; he threw his hands up in surrender and left the crushing boy alone to himself. ~Aish, I can't believe this.~ He tried to stay angry but unfortunately couldn't; strangely he wanted his closest friends to know he likes this girl, but didn't want all the watching and poking and smiling, and OMG's. He turned his head towards his desk again spotting the clear and red lided container still filled with the cookies from her he hadn't touched.

"Well that doesn't mean you can't have the cookies."

He remembered every single thing from that day he received her cookies. He felt something about them was good and wasn't to be ruined. He hadn't even opened it; every single crumb was special and he didn't want to contaminate his perfect gift. Daniel's mouth twitched upwards. ~My cookies.~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Andreliss' eyes fluttered open as her nap came to an end. She smiled to herself relieved everything had been a dream. Or at least she prayed it had been. The thoughts had cleared out of her mind and she was refreshed again. Though she felt a slight sad feeling she couldn't ignore; her heart even pained a little. Instantly Changjo had popped into her mind and the image of Daniel's face as she realized everything was real. Her heart tore all over again and her smile faded. She wondered how people could lie about something so important. Did they not think it was? But if they were a gang, how could they not have hurt her already if they were harmful? Andreliss struggled on what to believe; she hated those lies that could possibly be so true. ~Why did I leave.~ She regretted her actions. If she hadn't gone this confusion wouldn't be existent and she could continue to fake her happiness as if she really was that way. She tried to keep herself together, but every night she broke. Every night those things would come back and now she had more questions to haunt her now.

Minwoo threw out a picture. It was one of a girl; she was pretty. She had a small face and big eyes, clear skin and flawless brown wavy hair that came down to her shoulders. She looked about Changjo's age. He brought out another picture. It was the same girl; but this time her eyes were closed and turned colors of black and blue. Her lips were cut and a part of her head was bashed in and bloody like it was hit with a bat or something. Andreliss gasped when she realized. She was dead. "Her name is Kim Misun. Beaten to death a couple years ago. She was seventeen. Killer: Ahn Daniel." Andreliss shot her head up in shock of his words. "W-What?" Minwoo scoffed. "You know the 'good' Ahn Daniel. He beat her to death because she told him off." The shocked girl shook her head in disbelief. "No." She mumbled to herself. He couldn't have done such a thing; she saw he guilt in his eyes even when he just said something hurtful to her. He couldn't have ever gone so far. "She was a sweet girl."

"No! Your lying! He couldn't have done this!" Andreliss slammed the desk and stood in anger.    

A tear fell from her eye and fell down the side of her face at the memory. Oh how she prayed it wasn't true. A sudden sound of a pot crashing onto the ground startled her. The girl brought her head up and slowly sat herself up and head her forehead in the palms of her hands to cope with her headache. crash! another pot hit the ground. "Aish!" She heard a male voice yell, it sounded nothing like Clara but a lot like someone she knew. ~Rockhyun?~ She stood off the bed and walked out the room in question of what was going on.

Her hair stuck in the air as she looked around in search for someone. She finally made it to the end of the hallway spotting two boys, Clara and an empty chair at the table. They sat with food in front of them; Andreliss' eyes rounded at the sight of them and the sadness of her heart quickly turned to rage. Clara looked over to the angry girl. "Oh, Andreliss. Your up. How are you feeling?" She asked with Ricky and Changjo sitting beside her; Andreliss turned her gaze towards the kitchen to find a struggling Niel trying to organize the pots and pans in the cabinet. "Hi." He turned his head back and greeted as he healed the falling pots with his hands.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" She looked at them in disbelief. She had just yelled at them a couple hours ago. Daniel let the pots fall to the ground when he heard the words of her question. Ricky and Changjo stood up and stood properly in front of her; Niel walked over and stood next to them standing in a simular position. "Andreliss Martinez, we have come to apologize to you for not telling you the important thing about us. We vow from now on to never lie to you or keep any secrets from you again."

The three bowed ninety degrees after Niel spoke the apology; Andreliss' anger quickly diminished; her heart enlighten by their apology that seemed so sincere. How could these lies be true? They smiled giving her a happy feeling. Andreliss pouted. "Okay, Well, I'm still mad at you." She lied and walked away towards Clara. "We ask for your forgiveness." Niel continued, the three twisted around following her with their eyes. They kept themselves in a line and proper standing position. Andreliss looked at their condition. "You come to apologized wearing that? Why are you standing that way?" The boys looked down at their outfits then back up in pouts. The girl looked to the food on the table. It was filled of bowls with rice and other Korean food she hadn't seen before. "Where'd you get this food?" Changjo rushed over behind the kitchen counter and pulled out a book that read Korean foods  What recipe is this? The boy opened the book with a cheesy smile. "Page forty six."

"Ah, of course. I haven't gotten to the recipe yet."

"Sit, eat." Ricky pulled out a chair for the girl.

"Is it for me?"

"Yeah, we figured you would be hungry when you woke up so we cooked the best we could for you." Daniel smiled after the explanation. Andreliss looked down to the plate and smiled. "Is that okay? Clara told us you don't eat meat. Do you want more veggies?" Daniel asked stepping closer making it easier for himself to serve if she wanted anything. She shook her head.

"No, It's perfect."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Jonghwan stepped into the office of his boss catching Minwoo's attention. The boss looked to his best worker with a smile, ready to hear something good. He waved the big boys away and waited until the last one left to start the conversation. "What you got?" Jonghwan threw some pictures in front of him; he picked up the pictures and studied them. I t was Ricky and another boy; the kid was definitely younger then Ricky and overly skinny, then there was a girl; she sat on a table in front of Ricky as she patted his face with something. The rest of the photos were zoom ins and there was one of Andreliss, the girl Niel and Changjo barged in for. She was covered with blankets and her arm was under her head like a pillow As she napped. "There's two girls. They kept the second on from us." Minwoo looked up at his spy then turned back to the photos. "So they have two weak spots..." He smirked. 

"I think the girls live together in the same building as Teen Top. That could be how they met. The apartment number is unidentified still. How could you would you like us to handle this, sir?" Minwoo smiled. This was good news. He could finally crush them not once but twice and he was going to do it even if it killed him.

 "Don't do anything. Only find out the apartment number. I wanna handle this myself."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clara dried her wet hands after the last dish. She heard laughter behind her and smiled happy they were getting along. Andreliss is crazy when she's angry, but quick to forgive. Which was a good thing. Well, at least Clara thought so. Ding dong. The doorbell sounded quieting them down; Clara put the towel back in it's place. "Come in Youngjae, It's open." She yelled out for the boy to hear through the door; instantly the door flew open revealing the young boy letting himself in; he pouted towards the three boys . "Another one?" He talked with his eyes stuck on Daniel. "This is Niel." Andreliss introduced him to Youngjae; the fourteen year old smiled at the sound of her voice. "Hello gorgeous." His gaze was stuck on her now. Daniel looked at the boy startled by what he called her as Youngjae started towards the girl. ~What the~ Daniel quickly stood up blocking the youngster's way stopping him in his tracks "Who you calling gorgeous?"

Youngjae brought his eyes up and down her protector with attitude. "Yah, Why do they always think they can beat me?" He looked at the girls then back at Niel. "I'll drop kick you in a second." The little one threatened. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Well I'll punch you in a second!"

"Come at me bro!" Youngjae stepped back and brought his arms out wide as if he were going to give a big hug, but was signaling he was ready to take a hit. Daniel moved his fists around in circles and moved back in forth as Youngjae his chest with his fists as if he were king Kong. "Hey! Guys!" Andreliss yelled out stopping the both of them; the boys looked over to the girl they both drooled over. "Yes my dove?" Youngjae said and admired her  beauty with his eyes as Daniel and Changjo shot a death glare at the boy. "Stop it." Daniel sighed, "Arasseo." he sat. "Yeah that's right! You better sit! See love, look! I beat him for you." Youngjae smiled, Daniel stood up and smirked since he was taller then Youngjae who puffed out his chest and balanced on his toes to seem tougher. "Yah!!" Clara stopped them this time. Niel sat down in his chair next to Andreliss again and Youngjae hugged the girl much to Niel's and Changjo's disliking; he embraced the girl with a smile. "Y-Yah, Why is you hug so long? What are you a creep?" Changjo snapped unable to take the sight anymore; he was the only one allowed to hug her that long. Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows and let go.

"So what are these losers here for?" The three boys pouted. "For a reason. You hungry?" Clara simply replied. "No, I ate before I came." Youngjae answered and they all silently listened to the grumbling of his stomach, "Yes you are." Clara walked into the kitchen. "No!....I mean. No, I'm okay. It does that when I'm full." Clara gave a face, "Your food will be out soon."

"No! really, I'm fine."

"Why don't you ever eat?"

"I do eat."

"I know you didn't eat the food I gave you. You would've told me it was good by now."Clara pouted.

"I ate it, I was good. I'm just the type a person not to get that hungry."

"Just eat." Andreliss piped in.

"I don't want to I said! why can't you just say okay!?" Youngjae snapped making it silent again. Slight anger grew inside Daniel; Youngjae sighed and looked up at the girl. "I-"

"Talk to her like that again and I'll kick your so hard your gonna have to your collar to take a crap understand?" Daniel threatened. Shocking Andreliss; she had expected him to laugh or smile, but instead he threatened and seriously too. "Is he...defensive?~ She questioned to herself about his sudden strange action. Usually the threat would've been to her. Youngjae made a face. "Okay fine, I guess I won't force you too eat then, but your eating later. " Clara assured the boy. Youngjae sighed and plopped himself in the empty chair Clara was sitting in before next to Ricky. The older girl began to clear off the rest of the things on the table; Ricky stood and began to do the same. "Here, let me help you." Ricky collected the garbage and passed her the salad dressing bottle; she grabbed onto it accidently brushing against his hand, they both paused for a second and smiled at each other. Youngjae slapped the blue head's hand causing him to drop the garbage on the table again. "Sorry, there was a bug there." He forced a smile. Ricky quietly sighed to himself; he knew what Youngjae really did it for. Annoyed, he picked up the garbage and tossed it into the garbage. Ricky had enough, it been a short time, but he couldn't stand her pretending not to know anymore. He stormed into the kitchen and gripped onto Clara's arms pushing her back into an unseen corner of the kitchen.

"I can't take this anymore."

"M-Mwo?"

"Come out with me again please?. Tell them were going to the store or something."

"Ricky-" The boy covered with his hand; Clara stuck her tongue out and he quickly let go to wipe off the saliva. "Ew."

"Don't cover my mouth I will you."

"Please say yes. I want to spend time with you."

"Why?"

"Because I like you, pabo can't you tell?"

"................No." She looked to the side and back at him in slight shock. Ricky sighed. "Well, I do...a lot. To the point where my heart beats so fast around you I feel like it's gonna rip though my chest. I want you to myself so I can hold your hand as much as I want to without getting stared down." Clara laughed at the last line of his confession. "Yeah, Youngjae can get pretty protective."

"Well he doesn't need too, that's my job now." Clara stood silent; lost in his eyes now. Did he really feel this way? The same way she did? There hearts pounded at the same beat. He looked so perfect not even a hundred words could describe how incredible he was to her. Clara thought she was crazy, but maybe she wasn't. The girl smiled and wrapped her arms around him in happiness. "I'll go anywhere with you over and over again. I like you too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I don't hear any talking over there." Youngjae said, speaking towards the kitchen where Clara and Ricky had vanished into. Changjo and Niel kept their chattering while Andreliss and Youngjae suspiciously watched the two come from the kitchen with huge cheesy grins on their faces. Changjo and Niel paused and smiled at the two as they sat then went back to conversation with no clue. "It's like I don't know what I want but I know what I want because I know what I want, I just don't know what I want. Feel me?" Andreliss decided to listen to their conversation; her eyes squinted in question of Changjo's sentence. "Mmmhmm, Yeah, bro I feel you." Daniel replied. The girl looked to the both of them then noded as if she knew what they were saying; she stood and started to her room so she can find a brush to brush her hair to help her boredom. She fixed up her bed and searched her suitcase for her silver brush that her mother gave her before she lost her mind. 

Little Andreliss called for her mother."Yes hunny?" The woman leaned against the door way. "Mommy, my brush hurts me." The little girl pouted and looked in her mirror; she turned her head back to her mother as the woman pulled out a drawer from the big dresser and took out something silver. "Here," She kneeled down in front of her six year old and held out a silver brush with flower designs. "It's a special brush. Every time you brush your hair someone who wishes for hair gets some." The little one looked up to her mother in fascination. "Really." She noded with a grin. "And, it'll never hurt your head." Andreliss gasped and a smile grew across her face before she quickly began to brush her little head of hair.  

The girl smiled with tears on the edge of her eyes. She brought that brush everywhere, every time she saw a bald person she would come her hair and watch to see if that person would grow hair. Unfortunately her mother wouldn't let her follow the person to far. "Lessie?" Andreliss looked over to the door where the calling of her name came from. Changjo stepped inside quietly with a grin; she stood holding the brush closely to her chest. "Were gonna go now. Cap is calling us, but well come back." He explained, the girl stared at him silently. "It's nothing bad. He just needs us to come with him to talk to someone." She looked down to the ground at his sentence. "It's not bad. Really." Changjo gently gripped onto her hand slowly. She quickly pulled away from the boy tearing his heart into two. "L-L-"

"I forgave you for lying, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you play with my heart Changjo."

"M-Mwo? Lessie no it's not that way."

"How can I know that?"

"Because Lessie, you have to trust me. Please, I'm not like this around a girl. I don't usually cook food for girls, or admire them while they sleep. I don't love they way other girls smile or the way they shine when they're happy, the way they act, the sound of their voice. If it's not you, I hate all those things. I feel happy when I'm around you. I love everything about you and I would never want to hurt you Lessie, I like you." Andreliss softened at his words. She couldn't believe it. He confessed, but if he been with so many girls how could he have such feelings for just one? Andreliss fell into confusion again; she had no idea what to say now, but at least she had finally figured out why he stared so much. Changjo slowly dropped his head to the ground in heart break.

"I know you don't-" His eyes rounded at her sudden action; trying to process what she was doing. Andreliss held tighter onto the boy and dug her face into his chest hearing his heart pound faster every second, she smiled keeping herself silent. She didn't know what to say but she figured her actions would say more then he mouth could. Changjo slowly brought his arms up and wrapped them around her in slight shock. What did this mean? He felt happy figuring she felt something since she hugged him, but was worried he could be taking it the wrong way. They both stood silent as they held onto each other.

Daniel stepped back in heartbreak, unable to believe this was happening. Anger filled him, how could she like Changjo? The player? Why? Why would she hug someone so horrible; someone that would break her heart into pieces in the long run? Was she stupid? Daniel slid down to the ground against the wall. He knew this would happen, every time he let his guard down he was hurt and by far this time was the worst. How could this happen again? He thought this time he could have her, this time he could win her heart and cherish it forever, but it was the same. It was all the same. She saw him as a weak helpless boy and nothing more. ~Who was I fooling?~ He hated himself for loving so easy. Daniel crawled into the bathroom and shut the door. He thought this time was different. Why couldn't it be different? Why? The heartbroken boy ran his fist into the floor breaking his hand in an instant. ~Why can't she love me?~ He held onto his hand and clenched his teeth wanting to scream. To kneel at her feet and beg for her to love him even out of pity; he wanted for someone to finally forget about the others and only look at him for once. Even just for a second. Tears fell from the boy's eyes as he shut himself down again. No one was to know anything anymore; no one was to see his weak side ever again. She was the last, the one he wanted and he was going to far to get her. This wasn't going to be let go this time; this time he was gonna win. ~ She's the only one. I can't be lonely anymore. I need her. ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cap sighed, holding onto his head as it throbbed in pain. "Hyung." Cap looked up to L.joe who stood at the doorway. "The clothes are done."

"H-Huh?"

"The clothes. The thing beeped about a minute ago and you still haven't came I don't know if you heard it or not."

"O-Oh, yeah I heard just forgot." Cap slowly stood from his chair and closed his eyes to cope with the pain. "You okay?" L.joe asked, concerned since Cap has been forgetting a lot these passed hours. "Yeah, fine." Minsoo lied, he didn't want to tell about the headache since L.joe would insist for him to go to the hospital. He noticed himself acting different; he knew it was probably something, but refused to believe it was anything serious. The leader switched the clothes to the dryer and started it, then headed back to his room to try and focus of remembering things he knew he was forgetting. He sat and put hit fore head back in his palms and swallowed slowly to keep his throat from throbbing to much too. He scratched the surface of his arm and felt something flaky. The boy looked to his arm to find a big red rash painted on his skin.

~What the?~ He stood and entered his bathroom to wash off the flakes of skin on him. "Aish, what is this." He was baffled; worried about himself. He could be sick; he too strong to be sick. Even if he was what would it even be? Minsoo sighed again, it was what he feared the most, leaving the members before they were ready. The buzzing in his ear made a louder sound. Cap breathed in and held his pained as he quickly grabbed paper towels to hold over it. After a while it stopped buzzing and Cap was finally able to stop taking paper towels to wipe the blood with. Cap rested his head on his pillow; his heart pained at this situation. He couldn't leave Niel alone; Cap was the only thing he had even if the others were here. In the end they would rely on each other. What if Cap were to go? Who would Niel lean on? Cap's heart broke; he couldn't leave his best friend so suddenly. Minsoo knew it was something but decided not to tell the others. They would force him to go to the hospital and Cap had no intention of knowing what was slowly killing his insides.

"OMG Hyung one of those spinning chairs!" Daniel ran over and plopped himself into the chair and happily spun around. Cap laughed at the happy boy and gripped onto the chair to spin help the boy spin. In about a second Daniel was already going full speed by himself; Cap stepped back and watched the boy go. Spinning spinning spinning crash! "Ow." Daniel groaned in pain and pushed away from the counter leaving his Hyung to raise an eyebrow at him. "Wow, your a good dancer." Niel pouted. "I'm never dancing for you again." Cap walked over and pulled his dongsaeng into a hug. "I'm frowning at you right now." Niel informed. "I know! I can feel it in your body!" ! Look

Cap smiled at the memory. He always loved those chairs every time before he got to studying he would spin. ~Don't worry Daniel.~ Cap thought as he closed his eyes. ~I'll hold on as long as I can.~