Chapter 6

I Promise

The whole walk back was quiet; neither dared to brake the silence. Andreliss looked around constantly trying to distract herself from speaking her thoughts.Changjo secretly watched her with a smile; he could tell she wanted to talk but felt awkward to. She looked so cute every time she looked at something with 'interest'. Her eyes would grow wider and she would smile. "I'm sorry." Changjo apologized feeling guilty of ruining everything. "For what?" Changjo gave a look, "You know what."

"Don't worry it's fine. Besides it wasn't even a date right?" Changjo's heart saddened, No, it wasn't. No matter how much he wanted it to be, it wasn't. Today he had done nothing but fall for her, but he couldn't pay attention to his feelings anymore. A hundred percent knows she exist now; the devils of this town. They're sick; always taking joy in the pain of others. They were like Lions, preying on everything in sight and they won't stop until they devour every single piece of her. All Changjo had to do now was protect her. The boy looked to the ground,

"Yeah." They finally made it to the front door. Andreliss turned to Changjo and smiled, "I'll see you soon." He looked up at her and couldn't help himself; he pulled her into a tight hug and closed his eyes at the comforted feeling in his heart. "If you see that guy again avoid him araseo? Especially if you see him with other guys."

"A-Arasseo."

"Please do what I say. I only want to protect you."

Andreliss softened at the words of his whisper; she wondered what was so dangerous of this guy but decided to question nothing but one thing. They both loosened their grip."Changjo-sshi. Who's Lessie?" She asked with an innocent tone. Changjo smiled. "Ah, Just a nickname I decided to call you. It is ok?"

"Oh, Yeah, I like it." She grinned, then they both entered into their own homes. "Changjo! Were have you been!" Andreliss heard a yell before she could fully turned the nob. She looked over next door and spotted three boys standing and beginning to yell. The door closed behind Changjo and Andreliss smiled then entered fully into her apartment. "Y-Yah!!! What are you doing up!!" Everyone's gaze switched to her direction as she yelled.

"Com'on Andreliss he needs at least a little time out of bed." Clara replied.

"Ani Ani! He needs to lay down it'll only get worse if he's up!" The panicking girl ran towards her room as she commaned for Niel to lay down. "Why?"

"Just do as I say! Quickly!"

She baffled Daniel but he did as told since it seemed pretty bad for him to be up. Andreliss ran back over with a super sized needle and almost made her way to injecting it in his stomach. "Woah! Woah! What that for!?" Daniel blocked her way. "Hold still just let me do this!"

"Wha- No!"

"Ugh!" Andreliss paused his hand out the way and stabbed the needle in his stomach. "Ah!" He yelped a little but soon felt a complete numbing."W-What is that."

"Extreme pain reliever. If your up for to long you'll get extreme pain."

"That's what you panicked for? I thought he was gonna die." Clara said, walking towards them.

"Well, He would've died from all that pain he could've had." Andreliss collected the garbage from the mess she made with the needle.

"You must be Andreliss." A boy spoke from below her. She looked down a spotted a black haired boy; he had a deep voice and his mussels were nice.

"Please tell me, sir. How many good looking guys are in Korea exactly?" Cap looked in confusion. "Uh, a lot?" He gave an unsure answer. "Yes, a lot. First hot fake roommate, then Changjo, then this idiot, then this random dangerous cafe guy, and now..you."

"Him?" Clara asked. "Yes, Him Clara. Look at him he's freaking hot." Andreliss stomped over to the trash can and tossed the scraps. "She's blunt." Clara informed the older boy; he noded in understanding. "Hyung," Niel called. "Deh?"

"I....I can't feel myself.."

"Mwo?"

"Oh yeah, it causes drowsiness." Andreliss supplied, Daniel began to laugh randomly and fell to the ground trying to roll over in laughter. "Ow." His voice was muffled. "Okay, let's get you back to bed." The girl picked him up off the floor, put his arm around her neck and started to help him to the room. Daniel buried his face in her hair and purposely walked with week legs. "Your Your hair is pretty. Can I have it." She let out a short laugh.

"I think you should stick with the short hair Daniel."

"mpppppppppphh."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Chunji watched as the short boy chewed on his lunch. L.joe stuffed the noodles in his mouth, chewed twice, then swallowed. "Good?" Chunji asked looking to him in awe. L.joe looked up from his half empty bowl of food and laughed. "What?" Chunji asked, baffled. "Yah, Stop fanaticizing about me and eat. You know we can't be out for long." Chunji clucked his tongue and sat back in his chair. "Pssh, I'm not fanaticizing." 

"Uh huh." L.joe went back to his eating. "And we're not even in public we could be out as long as we want." Chunji informed, Ljoe shrugged and ate quietly while Chunji went back to gazing at him. The blonde and blue haired boy paused and laughed again. "What are you laughing at?" Chunji questioned wanting to laugh a long. "Stop." 

"Stop what?" L,joe looked down as he blushed. Chunji smiled finally catching on. "Lee Bunhyun. Are you blushing?"

"No." Ljoe quickly answered. "Yes you are."

"Aniya, my cheeks turn red when it's cold."

"You like it!"

"No!" Chunji laughed, Ljoe stuffed another chopstick full of noddles in his mouth awkwardly on purpose. Chunji rested his chin in his palm and gazed at him one more to tease. "Stop!" L.joe threw a noddle at Chunji letting it land on his forehead. L.joe giggled and waited for Chanhee's reaction. "So you wanna throw the noodle..Well, I hope you like Pepsi." Chunji threw the drink across the table letting it drench his lover in soda. L.joe's mouth dropped open in somewhat of a disbelief. Chunji laughed distracted from the piece of chocolate cake coming towards his face. It wasn't long until it became a full blown food fight. "Get back here!" Ljoe yelled as Chunji ran away after striking him with a plate of kimchi. The short boy leaped on top of his boyfriend and smothered his face with pie. Chunji lost his balance and they both went down; laughing on the ground together. Finally, the boys had calmed and looked to the bright sky. "You think anyone saw us?"

"Were in a deserted alley way."

"Well, there could always be someone."

"You worry to much."

"Shouldn't we go? Cap might worry."

"No, lets stay."

"But it'll be dark soon."

"Then when it does we'll lay and watch the stars."

"But-"

"Bunhyun, please?" Chunji used his best aygeyo; Ljoe sighed.

"Okay."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Changjo walked against the brick wall of the building. ~I can't believe this.~ He kicked the rocks in front of him out of his way. ~I lost, I never lose.~ Changjo shook his head at the flashbacks of the game. ~I shouldn't have put more then I had.~ He hated his stupidity; he couldn't believe he let himself get to carried away with his pride. Now he was in debt and had no idea of how to get out of it. Changjo kicked away another rock and sighed. This was supposed to help him. Suddenly, a strong hand took grip of his collar and his eyes widened with fear. "A-Andy."

"I want my money." The man looked at him in anger, his eyes were darkened with no mercy.Even though he knew he was part of the most powerful but harmless gang around; Changjo was frightened to the core; he was alone and vulnerable. This guy could easily kill him. ~Andreliss~ He began to think about Andreliss. Who will protect her if he's gone? What if they decide to do more then beat her? ~She's waiting at home for me.~ He had forgotten. "I-I don't have all of it now." Changjo stammered. "What?"

"I-I don't have it. I'll have it soon.."

"Look, you little punk, Your lucky I decided not to kill your little scrawny last week! I want my money!"

"Next week! I promise."

Andy loosened grip of Changjo's collar and pushed the toothpick to the side of his mouth. He looked to the boys behind him then back to Changjo. "Next week or your dead." He pointed his chin towards the red haired boy giving his crew the signal. The man walked off as his boys began to beat Changjo one by one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Andreliss pulled the blankets off Clara's bed and placed clean white ones; then cleaned out the pee bucket and detached the tube as Daniel slept since he was finally able to get to the bathroom with help. She passed the fourteen year old boy in the hallway with a greeting, washed her hands and grabbed her belongings before heading next door to get Changjo. The girl knocked on the door and waited for it to open. Cap opened the door as he chewed on a meat stick.~Aigo, these boys and their meat sticks.~ She smiled and asked for what she came for."Uh,He's actually not home right now." Minsoo answered scratching his head with the hand without the meat stick. Andreliss pouted and looked from left to right in the hallway.

"Really? Were supposed to go to the mall then go get his hair done."

"Just the two of you?"

"Yeah, He came back after you left to ask if I can go with him."

"Hmm." Cap let out a short laugh. "What?"

"Nothing. Nothing." He looked to the ground and smiled. "Oh no, You don't know if he went back to the cafe do you?"

"No, why?"

"Just wondering, we went there yesterday and he was pretty shaken up by that hyunrock guy."

"Hyunrock? Wait..you mean Rockhyun?"

"Yeah, that name. You know him too?"

Cap's eyes popped out of their sockets. "Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah."

~Crap.~

"Listen to me. Avoid him okay."

"That's what Changjo said. He hugged me and everything. What's wrong with that guy he was nice to me."

~Hug? but he doesn't hug until later to make them think he likes to go slow~ Cap shook the thought out and went back to focus onthe important thing. Minsoo looked left to right then quickly pulled her into the apartment, closed the door and held her by the shoulders. "That guy seems nice but he's not ok. Just avoid him and if he talks to you don't answer. Just leave. If he follows you, run here. Not home or anywhere else arasseo?" Andreliss noded. She was confused but again decided not to question. About an hour passed by and still no sign of Changjo. Andreliss heard a sigh coming from one of the rooms in the hallway and spotted Ricky dragging himself towards her with his eyes closed and a giant teddy bear under his right arm that looked like it was from the dollar store. He opened his eyes and froze at the sight of her;she giggled and his morning look. His hair was sticking different ways and his clothes were twisted around. "Morning." He yawned. "It's twelve."

"Afternoon." He yawned again and dragged himself to the bathroom. "I don't know how people can't sleep so late."She said, watching Ricky as he walked away. "He doesn't usually. I guess he's just depressed." Minsoo gave her a glass of water and sat on the couch beside her. "About what?"

"He's been trying to ask out this girl but he gets nervous and runs off. He's just really disappointed in himself."

"Well, everyone gets nervous." Cap shrugged, Ricky stepped out from the bathroom and locked himself back in his room. "Aish, where is this boy? This is no way to be on your first date with someone." Andreliss turned around to face Cap, startled by his words. "I-It's not a date."

"Oh, Uh huh sorry." The leader looked away speaking sarcastically. Andreliss made a face and sighed. She wanted to go early so she can come home and stay with Niel for the rest of the day even though she sort of kind of wanted to stay with Changjo too. Another hour passed still without a sign of the boy leaving you and Cap worried to death. The leader stood and griped onto his jacket. "Where are you going?"

"To find my maknae."

"How are you going to do that?"

"He can't be far. I think I might know where he could possibly be."

"I'll go with you."

"No, it to dangerous for you." he pulled the jacket over him.

"But-"

"Stay." Minsoo grabbed the keys and left leaving her to sigh to herself. She stood and looked around for something to do then heard a cough coming from a room down the hallway and remembered Ricky was still there. She walked into his room to find him laying down with his face buried in the back of his bears head. "Hey." She smiled. "Hi." He spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice. "You don't have to be nervous you know. Your not bad looking."  Ricky unburied his face from the bear. "M-Mwo?"

"If you can ask her out then just take her. Just come and tell her to follow you." Andreliss walked over and sat on the bed.

"But, what if she's busy?" Ricky looked up at her with big eyes. "Clara's always free." She grinned. Ricky breathed in deeply and slowly sat up next to her. "How'd you know?"

"The way you looked at her the first time we all met. It's not hard to tell."

"Am I that obvious?"

"No, I'm just good." They both giggled. "Where's Cap Hyung?"

"He went to look for Changjo." Ricky's eyes instantly grew wider in concern. Cap never went to look for anyone unless he knew there was trouble. "W-Why! Is something wrong!? Is he okay!?"I'm sure he's okay. I was just supposed to go somewhere with him two hours ago and he hasn't showed up."

"Mwo? You? and him?"

"Yeah."

"Oh....." He quieted down and played with his feet. "Something wrong?"

"Lessie-ah, Can I call you that?"

"Sure."

"Ok, Well, just promise me. You won't fall for Changjo dongsaeng okay."

"um, sure, okay." They grinned at each other.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chunji cleaned of the last bit of food on his clothes and looked over to Ljoe who had finished minutes ago. He smiled and they headed towards home; there was silence between the both of them, but a comfortable silence. They grinned; Chunji looked the the left while Ljoe looked to the right. Finally, someone had dared to make a move. Ljoe griped onto Chunji hand but looked away as if he was doing nothing at all. Chunji laughed first then Ljoe. The short boy punched the taller one in the shoulder. "Shut up." L.joe blushed and Chunji watched him in silence again. They always play fought and barely talked to each other but it was never awkward. Just being next to each other was enough.

"So what to you want to do now?" Chunji asked putting Ljoe in thought. "Lets go see Niel." Chunji noded and twenty minutes later they were at the front door of their neighbors home. L.joe knocked lightly but hard enough for them to hear. Clara opened the door and smiled. "Hi."

"Hi. Can we see Niel?"

"Sure come in." Clara stepped to the side to let them in; they both smiled as she led the boys to the back room where he was. They looked around the small empty room. There was a boy next to the bed Daniel layed in; he had a empty bowl in his hand. "Hi. Do you guys want anything?' He asked, They shook their heads, the boy was small and definitely younger. He was scrawny and had long hair that covered most of his eyes. "I'm Youngjae. Nice to meet you." He bowed and left to bring the bowl to the kitchen. "Hyungs." Niel let out in a tired voice. Ljoe and Chunji turned their heads towards him. "Niel-ah! How are you feeling? Has everything been alright?" L.joe spoke first.

"Deh, everything is fine."

"Why haven't you asked to come home? We could've gotten you." Chunji piped in.

"It's to painful to move."

"Ah."

"Yah, why are you guys so dirty."

"oh, uh, there was a food fight at the cafe." Chunji lied.

"Yeah, it was fun." L.joe joined. Daniel noded and closed his eyes still tired. "Niel-ah?" L.joe called.

"Deh."

"If it hurts to move, then how do you go pee?"

Niel eyes shot open.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Changjo wobbled another step and fell, He clenched his teeth together in pain as he tried stand again; his arms shook away his strength and he sighed falling again. ~Com'on I can do this.~ He tried once more but failed. He ripped off a part of his shirt and tied it around the stab wound of his leg and dragged himself into the alleyway to sit and rest. ~Why did I do this to myself? Why..~ Tears fell from his eyes.

"Ricky." He cried a whisper. "Why are you not worrying about me? Can't you feel im not alright? Worry about me please, I need you. I need my best friend."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas!!! :D I got a laptop!!! :D yay! So updates will be quicker now!

Please subscribe and comment ~

Poster created by SHINeeOppas!

Be sure to check out her shop^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/224740/shineeoppas-graphic-and-trailer-shop-open-graphics-kpop-poster-request-trailers