Chapter 14

I Promise

Minsoo's eyes fluttered open swiftly, but soon shrunk down to lines of vision at the bright beams of light smacking the surface of his face. He brought his hands in front of his eyes for shield from the painful shine of the day and rolled over off the bed, then stumbled to his wobbling tired feet. Cap held his lower back to balance himself correctly and opened his eyes fully to get a better look at the time written on his roommate's shoe clock on the other side of the room. *12:00* The leader's eyes popped out of his skull; instantly he began to rush. The man gripped onto random clothes from the floor and switched his outfit as he hoped around apartment. "Hyung?" L.joe shot a questioning stare at his boss who greeted as he pulled up his jeans and held his keys in his mouth. "Hey, Hi, Gotta go, late for work!" Cap waved goodbye and ran out the door. "H-Hyung!" L.joe called out to warn him it was Sunday; no one had to work Sundays. The blonde's smile grew; Cap always forgot Sunday, which was funny since he cherished his weekends. "3...2...1" L.joe counted down in waiting. Cap ran into the edge of the doorway and looked at L,joe. "It's Sunday isn't it?" L.joe winked. "All day." The short boy turned and walked away with his coffee cup in his right hand.

Minsoo sighed to himself; feeling better then yesterday. His skin itched, but it wasn't as red and flaky; plus his two day headache has gone. Cap figured everything was okay and smiled as he set his keys down on the counter, then made his way to his room. "Daniel-ahh! Time to wake up!" Niel groaned a muffled groan with his face buried in his pillow. "Daniel-ah." Cap called again. "No, let me sleep." The older sighed and left to Changjo's and Ricky's room with rock hard pillow in his grip. He threw each pillow at the both of them causing them to groan also. "Get up losers!" Minsoo yelled out and ran away before they threw them back. He entered back into his room and stopped on his roommates side who snored away like Cap never called. Minsoo lifted the siren with a smirk and held it to his best friend's ear; he switched it on. "Yah! Pabo-ah!"Cap turned around and sat on Daniel's face. Niel pushed his Hyung's away and fell back wards off the bed. "Yah!" Niel yelled and looked at his leader with rounded eyes that had shock filled inside them. "What was that for!?" He propped himself up on his elbows; Cap squatted next to him. "Good Morrow to you to Daniel, your wide awake today." the older taped his right cheek twice before standing. "Get ready and in the living room by twelve thirty." He commanded and walking out, satisfied.

After about twenty minutes the boy's were out and ready for whatever Cap had them get ready for. They sat and laughed on the couch as they chomped on potato chips. Minsoo watched the boys in slight aggravation; no wonder these boys were weak, they were couldn't even eat properly on the couch and that was Cap's fault. He never disciplined these boys when they needed it; he always babied them, sure he beat them, but only sometimes. Now Cap had to a leader and he was gonna teach these boys either the easy or hard way. "Boys. Shut it off, put the chips away, and stand properly in front of your leader." The three stared at him in smiles then laughed. "Hyung, what you call us out for?"

"You'll find out once you do as I say." Cap stood firm as they laughed again. "Hyung, really."

"Really. Get in line. Now." He commanded only to get stares from them. Anger filled him; he couldn't believe how much disrespect he let them get away with before, if he had kept this up as a leader they would never be ready. Minsoo snatched the bag of chips from Changjo and took the remote from Niel, then threw it to the ground. He looked at the startles boys firmly. "WHAT DID I SAY!?" The maknae line scrambled to get in line; Cap set the bag of chips on the counter and looked back at the boys who shyly looked to the ground ready to listen.

"I will NOT have this! When I tell you to stand you stand! When I tell you to sit you sit. When I tell you to look to the right you look to the right not the left you hear me!?" He stared at the nodding boys in anger. "I am tired of this disrespect! You guys are protectors! strong men! and from now on you will eat like strong men! sleep like strong men! and protect like strong men! You will not eat chips for breakfast and you will not eat on the couch! You will make you beds and wake up in the morning not twelve! Today was an accepting because I overslept but any other day I will not tolerate late rising! Understood!?" The three young boys noded again quietly; Cap sighed.

"Now, I want you guys here, dressed and in line before eight." The young ones looked up in disbelief. "H-Hyu-"

"Problem?" Cap shot a look shutting them up in an instant and shook their heads no again. "Good, You need to be here ready to go over and watch her. Waking up at this time everyday can easily put her in danger."

"but what about work?" Ricky asked. "Changjo doesn't have a job and Daniel is on disability. You: quit. Me and the others should make enough to pay rent."

Niel looked up in worry and stepped forward. "But we're behind. You can't-"

"I will say what we can and cannot do. Your responsibility is to make sure this girl is safe. The house is my problem now, not yours." Cap cut off. Niel sighed and shook his head in slight annoyance of him. Cap was never like this; how could he just come up and treat him like they never new each other? Like all Cap ever was was his boss. Minsoo studied the boy's face and knew he felt some type of way with it, but he had to teach him no matter how long they've known each other, Daniel had to be ready and since he was the most hard headed, he had to learn more of the hard way. "Whatever." Daniel mumbled to himself.

"Excuse me?" Cap asked even though he heard it. "Why are you being such and Cap? Am I nothing to you anymore!? What am I just your stupid student now or something?"

"I told a million times in the beginning it would be best if you don't join and go to school but you insisted. I tried to force you, but you rebelled Daniel what was I supposed to do? I don't want to be this way either, but I have to! You guys are going to have to take over soon and I need to make sure your ready! Did I not tell you that before!? Best friend or not I am your leader! and I already cut you enough slack for four years!, now it's time to learn! If ANY of you don't want to do this then you can go get your looking for a new apartment. Am I understood?"

Daniel looked to the ground; he didn't like it, but he understood exactly why now. But, what did he mean by saying they were to take over soon? Was Cap, leaving? Niel shook his head. ~No, that can't be it.~ His heart thumped in worry; he was a lot younger then Cap but they were close. Cap had stayed back a couple times on purpose only to keep those kids from hurting him, but unfortunately Cap's parents decided to move away. They were right thinking Niel was the one holding their son back. He was the shy one in school everyone seemed to hate for some non existent reason. So Cap was always there for him and also somehow maintained his popularity. Cap and him kept in touch and always hung out on weekends, and when Niel decided to drop out from hell, Cap wouldn't accept it until Daniel threatened his life. He wanted to live with Cap and stay away from women, but of course his plan failed miserably after four years. The three noded quietly.

"Good, now, Head over, she's expecting you." Cap walked away back to his room. "Awkward." Changjo whispered as he passed the shamed Niel in the direction of the front door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I KNEW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!" Andreliss screamed in excitement and attacked her best friend's arm as Youngjae paced back and forth in slight disliking. He knew he liked her, but didn't expect her to accept him after such a lie. Clara spazzed along with Andreliss, "What he say!? What he say!? What he say!?" Youngjae paused and sighed at the girls who spazzed about the 'oh so cute' way Ricky confessed. "He said his heart pounded so fast when he was around me that he thought it was gonna rip out his chest!!!" They screamed and hit each other with smiles that grew from one side of the ear to the other. "It was in the corner of a kitchen for goodness sakes and he's part of a gang!" Youngjae pointed out the bad points, but they continued to freak; Youngjae sighed again; he had no idea how Andreliss thought this was cute. ~He confessed next to a greasy stove...~ He shook his head in disappointment.

Ding dong The doorbell sounded causing them both to jump of their butts. "That's him! That's him!" Clara whispered a yell; they both straightened out her clothes and strangely Andreliss let her open the door. The three boys entered into the house and Ricky smiled at his new girlfriend before walking in any further. Youngjae watched the blue head in slight suspicion; he couldn't seem to trust this boy. Ricky wrapped his arm around her neck and looked at the other two protectors. "Guys, I have something to announce."

Ricky grinned, making the two of them wait for his announcement in question. "This unbelievably beautiful girl under my arm here is my girlfriend. So back off." Changjo's and Niel' mouth dropped open in shock; they twisted on the balls of their feet following Ricky with their widened eyes. The blue haired boy joyfully walked his way to the kitchen; he stopped his tracks in front of it and smiled. "This.....is where it happened." His smile grew. Changjo and Niel closed their mouths and shot a dead face. "In a kitchen?" They asked with a 'really' tone at the same time. "That's what I asked!" Youngjae yelled.

They switched their gazes to Clara. "In a kitchen?" They asked again; Youngjae looked at her waiting for her reply. "I don't think it's bad." Andreliss spoke out her opinion catching both their attention; they twisted around again to get a full view of her. "You think a guy confessing to you in a dirty kitchen is not bad?" Andreliss shrugged. The boys shook their heads. "Can we go out? I wanna buy things for my lovely." Ricky asked while smiling at Clara; she looked away as she blushed. "Sure I guess.'' Daniel replied. "Uh guys.....I can't go out." Changjo reminded them making Daniel smile. This was his only chance. "Awe, well that's to bad. Stay here, I'm sure we won't be long. Com'on Andreliss!" Daniel spoke without a breath and pulled the girl out the door, giving no time to let him respond. Ricky, Clara and Youngjae followed behind leaving Changjo alone to pout to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

They crammed into the car. Clara, Niel, Andreliss, and L, joe sat in the back since Ricky insisted L.joe should come since Changjo couldn't and Chunji was napping. Youngjae sat in the front seat while Ricky started up the car and pulled out the parking space; everyone in Teen Top had a certain job, L.joe was in charge of cooking while Chunji was in charge of cleaning, Ricky was in charge of driving, Daniel was in charge of money, Changjo was in charge of nothing and Cap was in charge of....well, everything. Ricky's mind wondered about his Hyung; he had made a completely three sixty change over night and Ricky couldn't figure out why, there must of been something wrong. The blue head his blinker and turned the wheel to the right to make a turn.The car made a clicking sound as Ricky turned it straight on the road again; Youngjae turned up the music slightly annoyed by the conversation of the girls behind him. They cooed over how Ricky could drive so well and how lucky Clara was; the younger rolled his eyes and sighed causing Ricky to pout; He liked that conversation. Ricky slightly lowered the music deciding to listen to the conversation in the back again.

"Isn't he cute?"

"I'm so happy for you!" Andreliss sat on Daniel's lap to make more room and leaned down to whisper into Clara's ear as if nothing was heard. Daniel's heart pounded faster as the corners of his mouth tugged upwards; he grew to love this moment. Daniel threw his head back to rest it on the head of the seat and stared at the girl; she was so beautiful she made the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon. The boy slowly blinked with a grin. Finally, they stopped their spazzing:silence filled the car for about twenty minutes. Andreliss massaged the back of her neck and straightened out her back to relieve the pain from bending under the roof for too long. "How much longer?" She asked with pain in her voice. "About another twenty minutes." Ricky answered, Daniel picked up his head a little reaching out for the girls waist and pulled her back to lay on him. "W-W"

"Lay down, It'll help straighten out your neck." Andreliss did as told hesitantly, worried if her hair would uncomfortably rub in his face. Daniel closed his eyes enjoying the smell of her sweet scent; even her hair smelled like strawberries. He moved her hair to the other side of her neck so it wouldn't stay in his face; Andreliss rested the back of her head on his shoulder while Daniel wrapped his arms around her with a good feeling that caused his to close his eyes and smile with happiness. He thought getting her in his arms would be harder then this, "Feel's better doesn't it?" Andreliss noded and listen to the silence around her. "Hyangsu purrijima. Irdeoda yeochin hante deulkin dan malya." Andreliss sung trying to bring life to the car ride. Usually they weren't like this, but Ricky was just a little shy around Clara; Andreliss moved a little to the lyrics coming from making Daniel laugh; She danced more and sang ignoring his laughter; she was horrible, and she rocked it.

"Ah! AH! Stop! your hurting my ears!" L.joe cried from the other side of the car; he covered his ears and cringed like he was hurting. The girl instantly shut and looked over. "Sorry Mr. perfect singer I forgot this was Korean Idol." Andreliss playfully stuck out her tongue as L.joe laughed; she started up her singing again getting him to go back to his fake cringing "Ah! Ah!" He yelped and Daniel smiled watching her sing louder and inch closer to him every time he screamed. "Banjakki baru jima!!!" Ricky joined in the fun and they both caroled together; she , but her voice was the most beautiful sound to Daniel's ears; the love drunk boy giggled at how confident she was even though her voice cracked every ten seconds. Soon enough everyone joined in and Lessie sat up and danced around in a funny way leaving Daniel to burst into laughter, she had even broke out into sprinkler like she was a boss. "What are you laughing at Jolie? You know that was hot." She said, looking back at the laughing boy; Niel smiled at her and rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, yeah, I'm melting like chocolate in a microwave." Everything became quiet as everyone stared at him silently; Niel looked over to all of them. "What?" He asked in a baffled state.

"Hahahahaha!" Lessie began to laugh catching the attention of everyone; she slapped the boy in his arm and shot him her perfect eyes smile."Your weird."

"I am aware." Niel replied, Andreliss turned around to face forward again with a happy feeling; she had finally see him smile and it was just as perfect of a moment as she imagined it. beep! beeeep! "Yah! What the hell are you doing!! He just cut me off! He didn't even stop! What kind of drivers are in this place! Aish!..........bastard." It was time fro Ricky's road rage to kick in; leaned closer to the front window and beeped the horn as he yelled things the other driver could careless about. He stepped on the gas harder in anger causing the car to move at full speed. Ricky was the best driver, but when he's angry he went reckless just to catch up to whoever pissed him off. He slammed the brake making his passengers jerk forward; Daniel gripped onto Andreliss' waist to keep her from flying out the window. The blue head lowered his window. "Yah! What is wrong with you! You could of hit me! I have precious people in here!.." Ricky kept his mouth running while other driver looked over at the crazy yelling boy with a what-the-hell look. "Next time I'll shoot a cannon off in your ! Go take another driving test!" Ricky snatched away Youngjae's sand which a threw at the other guy before flooring the car again.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Ricky turned the keys to switch off the car and flew the door open; he ran to the back door of the honda, opened the door and pulled then pushed L.joe out of the way. "Move!" He wrapped his arms around Clara once she fully got out of the car; he sighed in relief at the feeling of her in his arms, alive. She blinked twice unable to hug back because her arms were stuck under his. "Aish, let go of her. This is why you can never keep a girlfriend." L.joe called Ricky out leaving him to pout as he held Clara. The rest of the crew headed inside the mall while Clara still stood with Ricky still holding on. "Uh, Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"Everyone left already." Ricky jumped off the girl and pulled her away inside the mall; they both looked from left to right, but no one was in sight. "Where are they?" Ricky asked, only to get a shrug in response from her. "Well, they couldn't have gone far." Ricky searched around as he spoke. "Uh, well, it's been about ten minutes." Clara supplied, making Ricky quickly turn his head towards her in confusion. "Mwo?"

"You've been hugging me for about fifteen minutes, they left about ten minutes ago."

"Are you kidding me! Now well never be able to find them!" Clara looked to the ground in slight quilt; she knew she should have mentioned something earlier, but liked the warmth of his arms so much she convinced herself to stay just for five more minutes. "This is great!" Ricky yelled in happiness, Clara popped up her head and looked at him in curiosity. "It is?"

"Yes! Now they can't tell what to or what to not buy you!" Ricky ran towards the stores.

"H-Huh?"

"Com'on jagiya! there's a whole lot of places waiting!" Ricky ran back over to his girlfriend and pulled her away towards the stores in excitement.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The four stood in the middle of the mall in view of the stores. Andreliss sighed unsure of where to go first; there were so many stores and so many things to buy, but so little money. She would buy the whole mall if she could, Andreliss had a love for stuff, but never wanted to be rich since she knew it would get to her head; she wanted to stay as humble as she could. "I'm hungry." Youngjae broke the silence. "You eat?" Lessie asked sarcastically earning a look from the fourteen year old. "Didn't you have a sand which?" Daniel piped in. "Ricky threw it at that guy."

"Oh yeah," Niel sighed. "Aish, I told Ricky to stop taking things that people need from them." He mumbled to himself, but loud enough for all to hear Youngjae looked up at the older and crossed his arms. "Yah, I'm not that skinny." Daniel and L.joe looked to him with suprise. "Are you kidding me? Your a toothpick." Youngjae pouted. "I don't think so." He mumbled making them want to yell senses into his brain; Andreliss looked at Daniel who was about to blow at the boy. She griped onto the little one's wrist and quickly pulled him away before Niel could yell. One thing Niel hated was someone who couldn't see the obvious. "I see the food court! Let's go!" She said, as he stumbled behind her; jealousy filled Niel even though it was only a kid. He could stand her pulling away someone else that way; Youngjae looked back and smirked knowing exactly what Daniel was feeling. Niel shot a glare and turned his hands into fists as the younger turned away.

"Your gonna let that fly?" L.joe asked reminding Niel he knew about his crush; Niel's squeezed his fists tighter then growled and turned away from the sight. "Daniel-ah, he's only fourteen."

"I'm not angry about that, I hate his attitude." He talked and walked without a glance at l.joe. "Yeah, Okay chocolate boy. You don't even like it when she says she loves soap and not you." Niel's anger cooled down a little.  

"Hey! That was a good one! and so! She's my first crush for a long time, I have a right."

"You haven't even gone on a date yet."

"We will!...eventually."

"Eventually? How do you know she won't find someone else by then?"

"Why would she even look for someone else? I'm hot enough." Daniel complimented himself making L.joe smile.

"Right."

"I am! Look at me, I'm as hot as the sun."  L.joe giggled.

"Ew!" They walked into a clothing store.

"It's true! I am the reason for global warming!" Daniel began to look through the racks.

"You look like a fish."

"A hot fish! Super hot fish! Why do you think it's hot in here?" Niel asked and passed a shirt over to L,joe to hold.

"Because the heat is on."

"Wrong! because I am the microwave and everyone is the chocolate." He gripped another shirt and handed it over to his Hyung to hold also. L.joe shook his head.

"Oh...my bob. This boy."

"Well," Niel pushed some pants into the blondes full arms and went back to searching. "I don't know who bob is, but he could be yours all he wants. I know, I'm y.

"Yes you are." An unfamiliar voice came from behind; the boys twisted on the heels of their feet and looked at the girl. She was pretty; she had long black straight hair, big eyes, and good skin, the girl wore a tank top, a mini skirt and some heels. L.joe blinked twice. "Dude, it's winter." L.joe pointed out obvious and looked up and down the girl with no interest. Daniel studied her, she looked familiar; she smiled and his eyes grew round in shock; he dropped the red t-shirt in his hand and completely froze. "Daniel?" L.joe waved his hand in front of the boy's face to snap his out of it, but no movement."You've grown a lot taller. You know, I haven't seen you since ninth grade. Where'd you go?" Niel looked to the ground and swallowed hard; the memories filled the empty parts of his mind again; haunting him and making him angry. "Oh, yeah. You dropped out right? I remember when you confessed to me. It was a fake flower right? One of the cheap ones?" She laughed. "Well, if you were planning to win me over you shouldn't have dropped out. How do you expect to buy me things now?"

"I don't like you anymore In suk, I'm over you." He spoke as he focused on the ground. Unable to look at her without losing control. "Really? What, your into those low girls now? You know I should've expected that. They're the only ones that'll take someone so ugly." Daniel took a deep breath.

"Okay woah, you need to shut up." L.joe interrupted in defense of his dongsaeng. "What are you gonna do? Rip my skirt? It's the only thing you can reach." L.joe jerked forward ready to swing, but was stopped and pulled back by Niel. "You'll only go to jail." He mumbled to the blonde; L.joe sighed and stepped back in disappointment, it was moments like this when he wished he wasn't a guy. "I won't." A girl spoke from behind the boys catching their attention; In suk smirked and looked at the angered girl. Andreliss and Youngjae had been shopping in the same store and just happened to hear everything. "Oh, American girls? Just to let you know, there's better looking."

"Have you ever heard of a little something called the heart? or have you not? Since I'm guessing you don't have one." The mean one stepped moved back a little at her sentence.

"You think he's any better then me? Just wait until you find out what he did to me." She looked at him with disgust.

"What do you care? You don't have a heart, you can't possibly have feelings. He only hit you because you broke his heart. It's not right, but it doesn't mean he's a monster."

"He's a loser."

"And what are you? A angel? You sure don't talk like one."

"Whatever, He's a douche."

"And your a . Is there a difference? Your insulting him because your angry at him for hitting you after you broke him apart for what? Fun? He's only angry all the time because of you. He hates girls because of you, he can't even have a happy life because of how you hurt him. So that punch in the face was just a little way of him letting you know his pain. I'm not saying it's right, but imagine getting beat up everyday. Wouldn't feel good would it? That's exactly what you did to him. You beat, stomped, and tore his emotions apart everyday. You knew how he felt, yet you killed him. I bet if you took the fake rose, you would've been a lot damn happier then you are with the real one."

Insuk looked up and down at her in disliking. "I am happy."

"Is that why you still need to bully others? I see, is that how happy people live in Korea?" Andreliss looked back at the boys, who stood quiet in slight shock at her words. She was on a roll; they shook their heads and watched in excitement of what she'll say next. Andreliss smiled at the bully, she mean one sighed and looked to the side. "Exactly, have you ever even seen this boy smile? cause it's one hell of a sight, and you know even if he's just a little shy. At least he wouldn't do that to you." Lessie pointed behind Insuk at the guy with a girl under each arm. Insuk gasped and ran over to him yelling her vocal cords out; Andreliss smiled and watched innocently. L.joe and Youngjae ran over to her and began to shower her with questions,

"That was so cool! I wish your threw a punch in there though." L.joe talked non stop as Daniel looked at her from behind. He couldn't believe what just happened before his eyes; she fought for him, but, why? Niel smiled, he felt weak and ashamed that he needed a girl to defend him, but happy, because now he knew she saw him as more. She completely understood him; he had never had someone so special before. He wondered how she knew so much, but decided not to question and just to let his heart fall for her more. Niel stepped forward and hugged her; putting l.joe and her in shock. L.joe looked at Niel's loving face. He had never done such a thing before, especially with love in his eyes. Finally it hit the blonde straight in his face, he really liked this girl, the short boy smiled, happy that Niel could maybe actually find happiness in his life and it was up to him not to let this happiness fade away.

"Youngjae-ah, Why don't we go try these on."

"I don't think those will fit though."

"We'll make em' fit."

"But-"

"Come. on."

L.joe gave a look and they both walked away leaving the two alone. Andreliss still stood frozen with wide eyes; out of all of the strange things that happened that day, this by far was the strangest. She expected him to be angry at her for making him look weak, she wanted him to be angry so she could compliment him after and make him feel guilty. She knew it was mean, but she liked him guilty, it was the only way she could see the real him, the real side of his heart.  "Thank you." He thanked in a calm lovely tone making her feel happy; Niel slowly let go and looked at her with a grin. His eyes looked at her with gentleness; Lessie smiled back knowing this was Daniel; the real one. "You really think my smile is a hell of a sight?" He asked, she noded. "Yeah, it feels...real. Like your really meant to smile, not pout. I could look at it everyday." Daniel couldn't help but to let out a short laugh and smile. Andreliss looked up at him and giggled with him. "What?"

"Nothing, I just, never had someone say something like that before. It feels good."

"Well, compliments do tend to make you feel good."

"Eh, I never really got one before."

"Really?"

Daniel noded and brought his head down in shame.

"I wonder why, I could think of a lot of them just by looking at you." Lessie began to speak bluntly again; Niel shot his head up and smiled.

"Really?"

"Mmmhmm."She noded and stared to walk down the walk way between the hundreds of clothes racks. "Hey! wait!" Niel chased after. "Can I know these compliments you think of?" He smoothly made his way in front of her and walked backwards. "Maybe, if I decide to tell you." She smirked, Daniel turned to walk straight beside her. "Can you decide to tell me now?"

"Hmmm."

"Please?" He gave a cheesy smile; Andreliss turned into the smaller rows in between the clothing racks testing to see if he would still chase her around. He moved through the other row leaving clothing racks in between them and talked to her above the racks. "I won't smile ever again if you don't tell me."

"Let me think about it."

"How about now?"

She shook her head. "Please? I'll buy you something." Lessie paused, at the end of the row and gave the boy a death glare who was next to her again. "What am I? that girl?"

"You sure as hell are not." Andreliss sighed.

"Your eyes are unique, they can tell what your feeling even when your hiding it. Most people can hide it well and your strong for a skinny guy. You look weak, but your not. Physically or emotionally."

"I'm strong emotionally?"

"Well, I would be able to deal with her the way you did. You control yourself well, it's just sometimes you need to let go for a little. It's not heard to figure you out. I can tell you were bullied since you were young, and she was your bully."

"How?"

"Again, your eyes. Sadness even when your happy, insecure, anger. You hate to feel weak, most bully victims are that way. Crying is hard for you to do in front of people. I saw you try to hold it a couple times, but remember, I can't make you happy. You have to forgive her. If you don't, your only gonna hit me and stay angry."

Niel looked to the ground. He knew it all, but how? How could he forgive such a person? If she hadn't tore him apart, he wouldn't have to deal with this. He didn't want to hurt Andreliss, but even if he tried he wouldn't be able too. He sighed. "Hey!" L.joe and Youngjae walked over, coming back from doing something other. L.joe smiled at the girl. "Gosh, I can't get over it!" L.joe jumped still in excitement over the fight. "You gotta teach me how to fight so nicely." Andreliss noded. "Did you see that skirt she was wearing!? and I thought I was cold!" She stared.

"I know!" L.joe replied. Daniel smiled at they talked; he was speechless about her, not even a thousand words could describe how amazing she was. He wasn't going to lose her, not to a hundred percent, not to Changjo,  no matter what it takes he'll fight to the end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Changjo poured the crumbs into his mouth and sipped the last of the soda. ~Aish, when are they coming.~ He went for more food to stop his boredom. He wished he told Cap about the truth, but knew they would have to know everything and that Changjo couldn't risk. He would really be locked up forever. Cap was thought now and not afraid to send anyone to jail. Changjo sighed realizing he had already ate everything; it's been two hours and no one has came back yet. He wondered how Andreliss was doing and how Daniel was treating her. He seemed strange this morning; happy that Changjo couldn't go. The red haired boy pouted, how was she supposed to accept his confession if they weren't able to hang out together alone? Changjo squinted his eyes in thought; he debated if he should ask for night protection shift or not. Cap would catch on and the main rule for protection missions: No emotions. Which meant there was no crushing aloud. The more the heart got involved, the more it would take to recover if they failed a mission and in this business everyone needed to recover fast. Those gangs were fast and dangerous, especially the rookies.

Changjo gripped the milk carton and drank from it as he walked back to the messy living room. He burped aloud and plopped on the couch. Boom!  The door flew open hitting the wall behind it. The maknae turned around and squirmed around a little unable to see their faces, they wore black masks and there were two of them. One griped onto both Changjo's arms tightly and pulled him off the couch. "Hey!" He squirmed around trying to let himself free. "Let me go!" He yelled, the second one searched around and took brushes and things that belonged to the girls. "Yah! what are you doing!? You can't take that!" He pushed the one holding him away far enough so he could run. The other stepped in front of him; stopping Changjo in his tracks. Changjo's eyes rounded. "Who are you?" The man in the black mask smiled. "You'll find out." He winked seconds before the first masked man covered his mouth with a cloth, knocking the maknae out at once.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! 

So many tests >.> I had six in a week.

Hope you like this chapter! Comments~