Chapter 12

I Promise

Daniel stood from his seat, threw out the rest of his breakfast, and washed his dirty plate in loss of appetite. Suddenly he felt sick to his stomach and his head throbbed a migraine; Niel wondered how this situation could be, how could they know unless they were sneaking round for two years in watch of how they could take Teen Top down and run over this town. He leaned his hands on the counter in a sigh and looked before him at nothing but the darker green walls decorated with photo's of memories. The boy dropped his head down; Daniel guessed he did he did well pushing her away so he wouldn't go as insane if he lost her then he would if he hadn't guarded himself, but he felt guilty of leaving her in question.

Niel slowly walked his way to Chunji's room door and knocked ; Chunji called for the boy to walk inside and paused his studying to look at him. "Yes?" Chanhee raised a brow at the selfish one. Niel looked over to the books in front of Chunji who was sitting pretzel style on his bed. "Didn't you finish school?" He asked, trying to break the awkwardness. "Never to late to start college. What do you need?" He simply answered not interested in conversation; Niel looked down to his fingers and played with them shyly before looking back up and giving a question in reply. "W-Where is she?" The older one leaned back into his pillow. "You care?" Daniel hesitated,afraid to admit not only to himself but also to Chunji;he could never help himself around her, she was truly different. Niel hated that he had good feelings around this girl; he wanted to hate girls forever, but even the annoying things about her were hard to dislike.

"Yes......A lot." Chunji looked at the boy in complete shock; he couldn't believe the words coming out of his fellow member's mouth. Chanhee showed his teeth in a smile as he let out a short laugh. Finally, it was happening. This is it. "Ahn Daniel, You bastard."

"Don't tell anyone." Chunji stood from his bed and walked closer to him with that 'OMG' smile still plastered on his face. "You like her."

"Don't tell anyone!"

"And your mad at her for it. Your angry at her because you like her." Chunji predicted the brown haired boy. Niel looked at his Hyung, "W-Well, Why can't I be? It's her fault I'm like this! She didn't have to be so....." He paused.

"So what?"

"...........Nice." Niel let out a single syllable before looking down. "That's not what you were gonna say." Chunji kept his teeth shown. "Yes it was."

"No it wasn't! You were gonna say pretty weren't you!? Say it! Say it! say it! say it! say it! say-"

"Alright!" Daniel yelled to stop him from repeating any further and shut down in hesitation again. "...................pretty." Chunji gasped in exaggeration. "Oh my Gosh, I'm dreaming." he put his hand over his mouth in happiness. "It has to be a dream." Daniel sighed in awe as he thought of her. "Only a girl like her can exist in a dream." Chunji gasped in exaggeration again and looked to him with rounded eyes. "Wow, she even got you giving compliments." Daniel rolled his eyes. "If you tell anyone I'll kill you." Chunji hit the boy's arm. "You even glow when your treating! I bet your thinking about her now." Chunji winked and began to poke his left cheek. "Yah!" Niel pushed Chunji's hand away.

"Where is she." Chunji paused. "Oh yeah, She home next door with Changjo. They're both not allowed out. Well, Changjo isn't. She just can't leave alone." Chunji explained. Daniel took a deep breath before stepping in front of the mirror to fix the messiness of his hair; he then straightened out his clothes and tried to stand straighter. "Maybe I should change." He unconsciously thought out loud as he twisted and turned to get a good view of how everything looked. "Aish, my is to fat." He looked at his backside in disliking. Chunji watched the one in love as he continued to talk to his reflection; Daniel paused and looked to Chunji through the mirror. "Stop it."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Your just so interesting when your crushing!" Chunji spazzed only to get an eye roll in return. "I swear Lee Chanhee, if you tell anyone-"

"Ugh, Yeah yeah yeah whatever. You look fine. Now go get your girl!" Chunji pushed Niel out of his room excitedly guiding him to the front door. He paused and forced Niel's shoes into his arms before pushing him out to the hallway. "Go! Good luck!" The excited one closed the door in his face leaving Daniel to himself. He turned his head towards her apartment door. ~My girl.....I have a crush....~ He couldn't believe it himself; he thought this moment would never happen again. Right before he goes to see her, that short moment of excitement; not being able to believe he actually knows someone that..amazing. Niel knocked on the door and waited about five minutes before knocking again, but nothing. "Lessie-ah?" He knocked again. "Daniel?" Niel turned around startled by the sudden ask of his name. "Changjo." Niel looked at him in confusion. "I thought you weren't aloud out."

"I'm not, I went to go talk to my boss. Don't tell Minsoo Hyung."

"How'd that go?"

"Not well but, I'll be back tomorrow."

Niel noded his head somewhat suprised Changjo actually cared about keeping his job. Changjo smiled quietly at his Hyung like an idiot; he looked happier and the environment felt nicer around him. It was strange to Niel but he shrugged it off quickly and focused on the important thing. "W-Where is Andreliss?" The red haired boy tilted his head to the side. "Inside isn't she?" The older shrugged. "I don't know, I was here for about ten minutes but she hasn't answered." Niel's heart beated in worry; the last thing he could want was to be ignored by the girl he had already admitted he liked. Changjo took a step forward and turned the door nob causing it to open.

"It's open," They both stepped inside. "Lessie? Lessie-ah?" Changjo called out but no answer or sight of her. "Where is she?" Niel stood in confusion; if she wasn't aloud out then where could she have gone? Changjo's eyes rounded, "Oh no." He cursed to himself; Niel looked up at the frazzled boy, "What?" He asked. "She's gone Niel, she went out alone." The sudden realization hit Niel and worry overtook them. Anything could have happened to her by now. The boys rushed out of the apartment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yes!" Ricky fist pumped the air in victory as Clara pouted at her losing score. "The blue giraffe please." He told the the game host and received the stuffed animal. Clara watched as he took the same one she had been trying so hard to get. Ricky took a good look at his colored animal; Clara smiled, they matched so well. Ricky held out the giraffe to Clara baffling her. "What?"

"It's yours now, His name is Ricky."

"Ricky, you didn't win that for me."

"I didn't, but that pout on your face is hurting my heart so take it." Ricky looked straight with his eyes closed and ducked his head lower as if he couldn't stand seeing her pout. Clara smiled and accepted the stuffed giraffe. Ricky opened one eye and smiled when he spotted a smile. Youngjae held his fingers out like a gun, held them to his head, and pretend as if he shot it then walked away after Clara made a face at his actions. Ricky and Clara had played games together all day long and only included Youngjae when they remembered.

The younger boy felt as if his best friend was taken away from him, but didn't want to interfere with their moments in hope he would catch her doing something stupid. The three searched around for another game to play against each other. "This is a huge arcade." Clara said, in fascination. Youngjae stopped in front of them giving them no choice but to stop also. He leaned on a video game machine and looked at the both of them. "Clara, why don't you go count your tickets since we'll have to go soon. "Go? Why?" Youngjae shot her a message with his eyes. "Just go. We'll be there soon. I just wanna play a quick game with Ricky." He picked up the fake gun with his hand as he spoke. Clara noded getting the message and worried, but left anyway.

"Take a gun." Youngjae gestured to the fake red gun. Once Ricky was ready; he inserted his coins into the slot and pressed the start button. Instantly they began to shoot. "So I see you bought a giraffe for my best friend." Youngjae jerked to the left shooting one of Ricky's men in the game. "Yeah so? Jealous?" Ricky shot but missed. ~Aish.~ "No, just warning you to be careful. I'm crazy." Youngjae shot another. "Yah." Ricky grunted. "Are you now." Ricky pulled the trigger three times but only got one.

"Yeah. Touch her I'll kill you, put her down I'll kill you, Break her heart I'll make the torture long and painful and then...I'll kill you." The younger boy shot one of Ricky's men each time at the words 'I'll kill you.' Ricky looked over to the boy who kept his focus on the game. ~This guy is good.~ The continued their game. "Well, looks like I'm living a long time then cause I'll never hurt her." Ricky shot another miss and groaned in disappointment. "I hope not. Cause if you do guess what?.....I'll kill you." Youngjae shot his last shot before winning. "Wha-?" Ricky brought his hands up in confusion; it all happened so fast he had no idea how he had lost already. Ricky looked over to Youngjae again who only smirked and walked away. ~Aaaish, who talks to their Hyung that way?~ Ricky shook his head and traced after.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"No! Your lying to me! that isn't true!" Andreliss yelled out in disbelief; they couldn't be such monsters, they couldn't have done those things. "Lessie, sit down. I know it's hard to believe but just sit." Rockhyun gently commanded as he gently grabbed onto her hand calming her down into her seat again. "Am I? Tell me, How long have you known them? They're not going to show themselves to you that's how they get you!" Minwoo stuck to his lies.

"They would never hurt people that way! and Daniel.....he may get angry and express it a little to harshly but he would never go that far!"

"How do you know huh? How!"

"because if he would he would've done that to me already! He's not a murderer." Andreliss lowered her voice to a whisper at the last part of her sentence. A tear fell from her eye as she began to cry. She couldn't stand him being called such a horrible word. ~He's just heart broken.~ Minwoo stood from his chair and walked closer to the girl. "He already hit you didn't he?" Andreliss swallowed and looked up at him unfrightened by his seriousness. He looked like a liar. "Go ahead, believe what you want, but don't come haunting me when your dead." The two stared at each other without a blink. Andreliss kept herself under control, she wanted to kill this guy but she knew it was too dangerous by the way the men around him watched her. Rockhyun switched his gaze from his leader to the girl and gripped onto her hand again causing her to turn her head towards him and lightly smile. "Com'on." He gently spoke to her with a smile; she noded and they both stood together.

"Were only trying to help you." Minwoo spoke freezing the both of them. "Help me how? With lies?" Andreliss gave a smart reply. Anger overtook the leader, he took in a breath before stomping over and clenching onto her arm. He pulled her roughly across the room and slammed her against the wall before towering over her. Andreliss studied his face with no emotion. "Look, I'm only nice when your on my good side. End up on my bad side and I'll finish what they started. Understand?"

"Minwoo-" Rockhyun began. "SHUT UP." The leader yelled, Andreliss let out a short laugh catching the tough one's attention again. She pushed him gently out of the way far enough for her to walk away. Minwoo pulled the girl back again this time even harder. "I didn't say you could leave." He spoke coldly. "You don't have to I'll just go." Andreliss tapped the boy's cheeks twice and began to leave again but was only pulled back again. Each time she was pulled back harder; Andreliss laughed again earning a slap. Andreliss quieted down; the skin of her face throbbed. It was stronger then how Daniel hit, but she only smiled getting a punch to the stomach this time, she doubled over in pain. "Minwoo!' Rockhyun called out to stop him. "It's too early."

"I'll tell you if it's too early or not! and You know what? I think I just might be in the mood today." Minwoo towered back over her after yelling at the other. "Get him out boys." He commanded his workers to force Rockhyun out. "M-Minwoo! I didn't bring her here for this! We had a plan remember! Lessie!" He struggled to talk as he was pushed out of the room. 'The sooner the better." Minwoo whispered with a smirk; Andreliss tilted her head to the side in question. He slowly traced his finger down her arm and turned rested his eyes on her confused expression. He slightly froze; his eyes examined her face. He eyes were big and her hair fell flawlessly against her face. ~She's....~ A sudden slam interrupted him in his thoughts. "Lessie!" Daniel pushed the guy away causing him to fall backwards on the ground. Niel turned to the girl with worry full in his eyes.

"Are you alright!? What happened? Did he hurt you!?" Andreliss looked up at him quietly as he held her face in the palms of his hands. She'd never seen him so caring of her before; he baffled her once more. Daniel waited for her answers, but unfortunately got nothing. "Lessie? Lessie?" Niel tried for an answer but nothing. Andreliss thought she would feel happier to see him, but only lies stuck to the walls of her mind at the sight of him. "Lessie-ah."Daniel looked at the stare in her eyes; it was blank. She looked frightened, scared; like he was a monster. Niel softly held onto her hand, "Lessie?" Her eyes looked away from him tearing his heart in two. Changjo punched a guy unconscious then kicked another; he knocked the last guy down before running over. Minwoo stood to his feet and straightened himself out. "I didn't hurt her." Changjo and Niel twisted around. "Then why is she like this!? She's not like this!" Niel yelled in outrage.

"Why do you care!? If she's not good enough to around with Changjo anymore then why don't you just beat her to death!? It's not like you'll care where she goes once your done with her."

"What are you talking about?"

Minwoo smirked. Daniel turned his attention back to Andreliss in realization. "Oh no," He stepped closer. "Look, don't listen to him okay? Everything he said was wrong-"

"Are you a gang?" Andreliss asked with her voice quiet. "W-What?"

"Are you a gang?" She asked again without one single second of eye contact. The room was silent; there was no way to answer this without the truth; Changjo looked over to his Hyung not knowing what to answer, Daniel sighed. "Lessie-"

"Answer me please. Just, answer me." Her eyes teared as she whispered in prayer it wasn't true. 

"Y-Yes, but were good Andreliss. We-" Daniel tried to explain as much as he could. "Okay." She quietly interrupted and noded. "Andreliss." Changjo whispered. Andreliss switched her gaze to him in tears shutting him instantly; Changjo swallowed as they both watch her walk out in sadness. Rockhyun stepped out from the corner catching both their attention; the wavy haired boy sighed and ran after her worrying the two. Changjo and Niel traced after.

Andreliss paused at the sound of her name;Rockhyun jogged up to her. "Hey, You alright?" Andreliss forced a grin and noded. "Yeah, fine." She quietly answered and began in her tracks again. "Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to make you upset." Andreliss looked up at him and smiled. "No, It's okay." 

"Where do you want to go now?" 

"Home." She kept her head down as she pushed the tears back behind her eyes. Rockhyun smirked and rested his hand on the girl's arm stopping her in her tracks again. "Your not okay are you?" Andreliss kept herself quiet, she shook her head as tears raced down her face uncontrollably; Rockhyun brought the girl into his arms as she cried. "Rocky." She called his name in a whisper after she was able to control her tears. "Deh?" 

"You never hurt anyone before...did you?" He paused in thought before shaking his head in false answer; the girl felt his head shake and smiled, relieved that she could feel safe around someone. Maybe she could actually fall for a good guy this time. "Andreliss." Changjo called out in heartbreak. She and Rockhyun let go of each other at the sudden voice; Niel and Changjo stood as if they were statues, neither could stand the sight of her hugging their enemy; she trusted him now, which meant she was in complete vulnerability. He can do anything he wants to her within a second and Daniel wasn't gonna have any of it. Niel walked over, "Andreliss you need to come with us." He spoke calmly. "Why? So you can lock me up in my house again?" 

"It was for your own good."

"What good can keeping me in a house and making me go insane give me!?"

"Insane? If anything it kept you sane cause now since you didn't listen your going insane with the lies in your head, Lessie! You could've just asked to go out if you wanted to, one of us would've took you out."

"What if I wanted to go out alone?"

"Well you know what, Andreliss? You can't. Deal with it, cause now your even more danger then you were before!"

"Don't give me that crap! Who cares!? It's not like you weren't gonna kill me anyway!"

"We were never gonna hurt you! They're lies Andreliss! I thought you would be smart enough to see that!"

"If they're lies how can they know everything!? How can they know exactly what you said to me? Exactly what you did to me? How Daniel!? How can they know if you haven't done it repeatedly to other people!?"

"They're sneaky Lessie, I never meant to hurt you i just....I used to-"

"Save it Daniel, I don't wanna hear your pathetic life story." Niel's eyes shot open wider at her words; he was finally felt the kind of pain he had given her when he said that to her. His eyes watered as she walked away with the boy; he couldn't believe he just lost her to his enemy; his heart broke in millions watching Rockhyun grip onto her hand and she didn't pull away. Changjo ran after her unable to stand this; he grabbed the girls arms stopping her. "Lessie-ah." Tears formed in his eyes as he looked at her. "What now?" 

"Don't go please." 

"Let go of me."

"Lessie-"

"Let go of me!" She yelled. Changjo slowly loosened his grip. "My heart isn't something you could just play around with, Changjo."

"What?"

"Just to let you know, you were going to play your game for a long time cause you weren't even close to getting anything." 

"L-Lessie, No, It wasn't like that. I really-"

"And I actually was beginning to like you." Andreliss laughed at her stupidity and pointed her chin forward signaling it was time to begin walking again to Rockhyun. The boys stood and watched her walk her way into danger, unable to stop her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She entered into her apartment in a zombie-like walk catching the laughing group of friends attention. Clara, Youngjae, and Rick looked over at her in slight confusion. "Hey." Clara greeted with a smile only to get her to pause in her tracks with no answer; Andreliss turned her head towards them revealing the wet stains on her face, her eyes were bloodshot from tears and her shoulders sunk to the ground. "Are you okay?" Clara asked, concerned by her condition. Andreliss stood quiet for a second before switching her gaze to Ricky. Youngjae and Clara followed her eyes to the boy and switched their eyes back and forth to the both of them. "Get out." Andreliss whispered to the boy. "M-Mwo?" Ricky asked in confusion. "Please go." Ricky's eyes stuck on the girl as she began her zombie walk again.

"Andreliss," Clara called pausing Andreliss in her movement. "Why?" Andreliss slowly turned her body around to look at the one who spoke to her; she looked at Clara with a dead expression. An expression Ricky had never seen on her before; she had always been so happy, the one to make Changjo's mood. Andreliss stood quiet for a second before turning her eyes back over to Ricky."Let him tell you." She answered with a quiet voice, Clara and Youngjae looked over to the blue head again who squinted his eyes in confusion. "Tell her what?" Ricky questioned turning the pain in the girl's heart to slight anger. "Tell her exactly what you lied to her about."

"W-What?"

"Tell her what you are Ricky! Tell her how many people you hurt! How many families you tore! Tell her the thing that you guys thought wasn't important enough for us to know!" She yelled her pain out in outrage. Ricky's eyes formed into wide circles knowing exactly what she was saying now. His heart beat in worry on how Clara would react now, he could lose her in a second. "Tell her!!" Andreliss screamed louder this time making both boy's jump in fright.  "What is she talking about?" The older girl asked him; everything stood quiet. All eyes were on him; there was no way to escape this now. "C-Clara. I-I-"

"They're a gang, Clara." Andreliss answered for the stuttering boy. Clara looked at her as she spoke then back at Ricky in shock; Andreliss scoffed and shook her head. "They're called Teen Top. They run this town...apparently." Andreliss walked away into the bathroom and slid against the wall to the floor. She held her head in frustration; the thoughts wouldn't stop now. Everything around her reminded her of those nights. Flashes of blood fell in front of her eyes at every blink and the sound of screams blocked the openings of her ears. Andreliss began to hyperventilate at the flashes; the voices in her head attacked her once again. She gripped onto the edge of the sink and pulled herself up, but fell back to the ground after opening the mirror for her pills. The medicines landed on the bathroom floor sounding like gun shots in her ears. Andreliss screamed at the top of her lungs and gripped onto the scissors laying on the toilet top.

 "Ricky." Clara whispered in disbelief. "L-Look, Were not bad okay. We don't harm innocent people. We-" A sudden scream interrupted the boy's explanation. Clara instantly ran over to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and rushed to the bathroom; she slammed opened the door and pushed the scissors out of her hands. "It ok, It's ok. Everything's ok." She spoke comforting words as she quickly searched around for the crying girl's pill. Clara finally found the small purple and white colored pill and pushed it into then opened the bottle of water with her shaking hands and set the opening of the water bottle on for her to drink it. After the pill had been swallowed, Clara held the screaming girl in her arms' Ricky and Youngjae watched the scene in slight confusion. Ricky turned his eyes away from the girls spotting the thrown scissors across the floor and quickly turned them back to Andreliss. ~Oh no.~ Ricky stepped inside and squatted next to them. "Lessie-ah-"

"Get away from me! Get out! Get out! Get away from me! Don't touch me! Don't touch Clara! Get out!!!" Andreliss shoved her way out of Clara's arms and pushed the boy backwards violently; she gave a slap and kicked him repeatedly in anger. "Stop! Andreliss stop!!" Clara yelled and with the help of Youngjae was able to hold her back from going any further. "Ricky go wait in the living room." The older girl commanded and she struggled to control the squirming Andreliss under her. Ricky picked himself up and wiped the blood from him lip; he froze and watched her as she struggled. "Go!" Ricky squirmed to his feet and left out the door. Clara commanded Youngjae to go next and closed the door.

Ricky plopped onto the couch. He couldn't believe what was happening; she hit him. The look in her eyes were different, it wasn't pain or anger. It was an emotion Ricky thought she could ever have. It was hatred, complete hatred. She was determined to kill him at the moment. Ricky sighed, He knew it wasn't just that Teen Top lied, but what could've possibly made her this angry? "Nice going, thug." Youngjae spoke first after he set himself on the couch also. Ricky looked up at his crushes' best friend."Mwo?"

"Now, Why the hell would you not tell her about that? I was waiting this whole time and you let her find out like this." He shook his head. "Wait, You knew?" Youngjae gave a look. "I've been living here for six years. Of course I know, Jackass."

"And you still threatened me that way? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't care who you are, make her cry, you die and because she should hear it from you. It helps the trust."

"Were really not bad, Youngjae."

"I know that already. You need to tell her that." Ricky sighed again, Once Clara was done calming her down she brought the girl to her room for a nap to help her back to her normal state. She tucked her maknae in and entered into the living room with a mini white box. She sat down in front of the blue head and pulled out healing creams from the box. She silently untwisted the top of the cream, squeezed some on her finger, and spread it across the corner of his lip were the cut was. She twisted the top back on and put the cream back in the box then set it to the side and sighed. "Thanks." Ricky thanked quietly. "I'm sorry she hit you so hard." Clara apologized back in reply to him. "No it's okay. I deserved it. That should've been the first thing we told you."

"It's a hard thing though."

"To be honest, it wasn't even on my mind. I was just thinking of when I would see you again. I feel free around you, like I can do anything and all my worries would be gone at the sight of you. It not easy protecting this town." Clara heart softened at his words; she couldn't help but smile at him. They looked at each other in silence and Youngjae stuck his finger in his mouth and brought out his tongue as if he were throwing up. "Clara." Ricky broke silence seeing Youngjae's action at the corner of his eye. "Hmm?"

"Why did she have scissors?" Clara panicked at his question. She couldn't lie because he knew why just wanting to make sure.

"Uh, W-Well-"

"Why? Why would she try to do that over this?"

"I-It's not this It's just...."

"Just what?"

"Where we used to live...there were gangs in every corner...Everything was fine until she and fifty other people were kidnapped. She was the only one found alive and she was silent for a while, but when she started talking again she refused to speak of it. No one knows what happened there, we just know she has flashbacks. So they gave her pills to take every night to help her." Ricky's heart fell, unable to fully digest her words. Guilt filled his heart; he couldn't let her stay in this danger now. It's to much for her; she would brake. Youngjae sighed and looked over to her room door. ~Hot girl is heart broken.~ His eyes saddened.

 Jonghwan pulled down the binoculars from his eyes and smirked. "So, there's two huh?" He pocked his cheek with his tongue and pulled out his cell phone. The creeper pressed the call button and placed the phone against his ear. "Yeah, Minwoo? I got something."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stakers >.>

Chapter 12! Hope you like it!

Please comment~ Comments are loved very much~

Thank you to my few readers for reading! Means a lot :3