Chapter 15

I Promise

Changjo brought up his aching neck that was hung over the back of the chair for hours since he had been unconscious Trying his best to rip open his eyes that were tightly sealed together with something tight tied around his head. He felt nauseous and nervous as he remained clueless of where he was or even what happened. All he could remember was eating and then sudden black figures moving around Lessie's home, taking everything in sight into their hands, including himself. Changjo breathed with his mouth open; the air tasted like dirt and smelled like burned cigarettes, he jerked his hands a little and let his head fall to the side feeling heavy.

Everything sounded muffled; all he could hear was the giggling of laughs he couldn't recognize. Changjo groaned; the darkness kept his head aching. The muffled voices began to talk then they all laughed again. Finally, Changjo was able to hear clearly now, but still unable to recognize the voices as his head dangled to the side too weak to hold itself up straight. Everything seemed to be so loud now; Changjo pulled up his head with all his strength and heard a little giggle close to him. "About time you woke up."

It was the same voice from before, the same one that spoke from behind the mask in the apartment. "You'll see." It replayed inside his mind again faintly; he felt the tight cloth around his eyes loosen little by little letting his eyes lose and free to open. Changjo could hear himself breath slowly and blinked his eyes. The burry faces smiled and traveled from side to side confusing him; within a couple seconds, Changjo could finally see clearly. The evil grins of his enemies stood before him.

"I told you you would see," Changbum stepped out from behind Changjo and squatted making their faces leveled. "Surprise." He popped out his fingers and moved his hands in the shape of a rainbow as he grinned. Changjo breathed heavily; he wasn't surprised it was them, but was surprised they did this at such a risky time; they could've been home any minute. Changbum straighten out his legs again and walked back towards the rest of them. "You sure sleep a hell of a lot!" Sanghoon popped out from the crowd yelling in somewhat of an excited tone. He was always the bright one, he was innocent like Andreliss and had a similar personality like Ricky's; he was a hundred percent's weak spot like Changjo was to Teen Top.

The good gang never did anything to the boy since he was to innocent to pay for their reckless rookie behaviors. He was always the one to refuse and since they loved him so much they wouldn't kill him for it, so they make him watch until he breaks down. Changjo never understood why he stayed in such a horrible group; he even tried to ask him once, but Sanghoon only ran away from him. "Shut up maknae!" Chanyoung yelled from the other side; Sanghoon brought his head down and shut his mouth quickly, Changyoung scoffed. "Weak bastard." He mumbled to himself. They all quietly kept their eyes on Changjo until Sanghoon spoke up again calling all attention to himself. "Shouldn't we tell leader Hyung he's awake?" That was the most Changjo had heard him talk since the members never really let him say much, his voice sounded different, like the back of his nose was blocked with something.

"Shut up maknae." Changyoung stepped forward in from of the younger so he could get a better look at his angered expression. "But, we should tell Hyung. He would want to know." Sanghoon argued only to get a hard hit from the other; Changjo winced at the noise of Chanyoung's slap; he slapped so hard Changjo could feel it all the way from his chair. Sanghoon left the hit side showing for a second to bare with the pain of the slap; he turned his face towards the older getting another cold hard slap, this time on the other side. Sanghoon's lip began to bleed in the corner where Changyoung's ring had cut. The angry one took the maknae by his hair and pulled it back to make Sanghoon look at him. "What did I tell you?" The younger breathed harder; knowing what was coming next and afraid to death.

Changyoung pulled him from his hair across the living room to a door that lead to another room where the black chipped walls were covered in red. Changjo could hear the beating from the living room and all the others were only smirking. ~Sick bastards.~ Changjo thought to himself, wondering how could such a person stand there and hear an innocent boy get beaten for nothing. The red haired boy had thought they already gone to tell Minwoo since two of them were missing, but he guessed they had gone out for something else. It was now Hyukjin's turn to speak to Changjo, he stepped forward with a grin. Changjo moved his eyes north to look at the standing rookie two inches away from him. This was the closest any of them have ever been to each other; because they were enemies, they never even been two inches away from each other without it being a fight. The teen top maknae kept quiet, leaving them to talk; he knew they would stupidly reveal to much without Minwoo around telling them when to keep quiet and Changjo wanted to know everything. No matter how good of rookies they are, they're still rookies which means they're idiots.

"Okay, so here's what's going to happen. Were going to beat you up, beat the rest of those bastards asses and then take the girl. Araseo?" Hyukjin raised a brow.

"Your going to do . Me maybe, but you'll never get passed them." Changjo spoke out what he could.

"Well, that's why were going to use you, my dear." He smiled, Changjo breathed in and out twice before being able to answer. He was awake now, but the drugs from the machine next to him pumped into his system kept him weak.

"What?"

"You, sir. Are going to help us."

"I will never help you."

"Are you sure? Even if it meant jail?"

"M-Mwo?"

"We know your secret, Changjo. If you don't help us. Well just simply send you to jail." Changjo tried his best to move himself but it was no use. How could they know? Were they spying on him too? Changjo stared at him; he knew he would probably never be able to see teen top or the girls ever again, but that was better then handing her over.

"No."

"No? Okay, bring him out." Hyukjin turned his head towards the open door of the bloody room. Changyoung and an injured Sanghoon carried a chair with another drugged and tied up person on it. They placed the man down next to Hyukjin who was still standing in front of Changjo; his grin was even bigger now; almost like he was excited for this part. Sanghoon slowly walked to the back of the living room and gripped onto a bottle of something them walked over and shakily poured the liquid on the man. The scent of gasoline filled the openings of Changjo's nose; Hyukjin pulled out a lighter as he kept his smirk expression towards Changjo and flipped it open. "If you help us. We'll take care of him for you, if not we'll let him go to kill you." Changjo squinted his eyes in question. "Mwo?"

"Do you not know him? Good old Uncle Andy." Changjo's eyes grew rounder after Hyukjin pulled up the man's head to give him a better look. It was Andy, the guy Changjo owed money too. He only had a day left to pay and no money. The red haired boy couldn't believe it; they were really going this far for her. He shook his head.

"I'd rather die then hand her over to you."

"Okay then, if you don't. We'll burn him to death." Hyukjin lit the lighter and held it under Andy's chair. Andy groaned and shot his eyes open; it wasn't about until a couple seconds later when he finally realized what was going on; he became teary and looked to Changjo with pleading eyes. The teen top maknae looked from the lighter to his face and back. He loved Andreliss so much, but he couldn't leave this man to burn. It was only for Changjo to die for her, no one else. "Make your decision before you make little Ricky with no family." Changjo squinted his eyes again. "What?"

"Aish, don't tell me you don't know that either? tsk tsk tsk. Your clueless."

"I don't know what?"

"Mr. Andy here is Ricky's uncle."

"M-Mwo???" Changjo couldn't believe his ears; he thought him and Ricky knew everything about each other, even what times of the day they went to the bathroom. A cut slightly slit across his heart, he was hurt, but at least he knew why Andy looked like his best friend so much. Now Changjo couldn't decide what was right. "3....2....Nah, we won't burn him yet. Let's just wait until someone were expecting gets here." Hyukjin flipped the lighter closed and stood up straight still looking at the red head who stared at Andy as his tears fell from his eyes in terror. About twenty minutes had gone before the door busted open with two men in black dressed the same like when Changbum and one of the others kidnapped Changjo.

They held a body in their hands and Changjo began to squirm once he spotted the blue hair. It was Ricky; they had got him too. The red head used his strength to stretch out the rope tied around his wrist. The two boys in black grabbed a chair and set him up, then struggled to put the drug needle in his forearm. "S-Stop. Stop! What is that! stop!" Ricky yelled and pushed their hands away. "Damnit Rockhyun I told you we should've knocked him out!" One of them yelled at the other. Rockhyun walked over and raised his fist then let it fall to meet Ricky's left cheek. "R-Ricky!" Changjo tried to jump out of his chair, but was held back by the rope holding him to it. Ricky spit out some blood and finally let them connect him to the drugs.

"C-Changjo-ah." Ricky called out in a tired tone; Changjo turned his worried eyes to his best friend; he sounded weak, no had ever hit Ricky like that before because Changjo was always the one to block it before it could strike him. So the pain was new to him and he became weak easily from it. Ricky spit out the bitter tasting blood that flooded the walls of his mouth; he spotted a black figure at the corner of his eye, he couldn't tell what it was by the blurriness. He picked up his heavy head and squinted his eyes for a clearer view; just as he thought, it was a human. The body squirmed slightly and Ricky guess it was another kidnapped person; the shoulders were broad and the hair was short so it was a man. A tall man, Ricky guessed again as his eyes examined the man's long legs; he wore combat boots, not exactly Ricky's choice, but it looked well on the man's feet. The blue head shot his eyes back up to the other victims face again; there was only one person possibly in this country that would wear those boots.

"Uncle." He whispered in shock, he hadn't seen his uncle since he was eight; the day when he met Changjo.

Ricky ran, letting his energy run though his legs; tears fell from his sky blue eyes every sprint he sprinted. "I'm gonna find you, you ungrateful piece of ! You think you can run from me!" Ricky looked back at his drunken father yelling from the front doorway; tears blurred his straight vision. Ricky breathed hard as he ran trying to keep as much as he can to run as far as he can go. He would run to America if he could, but unfortunately at this age he wasn't able to run that far away from that horrible place he called home. "You can't hide you little ! I'll find you! and then you'll end up like your of a sister!" Ricky's body moved in terror of his appa's words; he had to run far and fast. Chances are, daddy already has his men on the search.

"Jagyeong-ah" Ricky whispered her name to himself as the horrible images played through his eight year old mind; he cried aloud as he ran. The boy looked behind him to see if it was clear and bumped into something hard but soft; little Ricky fell to the ground scraping his elbow. He looked up to the object that stopped him and squirmed himself backwards away from it. It was one of his fathers men; the man looked down at the boy with no expression as Ricky stumbled to his feet. "P-Please let me go! Please! I can't go back there! please!" The little pleaded as tears fell; the man stood silent, carefully watching every tear fall from the boy's eyes; he gripped onto Ricky's sleeve.

"No! Please! No!" Ricky screamed and tried his hardest to pull himself away. The man pulled him closer and squatted down to Ricky's level. "Shh! Shhh!" He shushed the crying boy unsuccessfully. "Be quiet before someone else hears you then I'll have to take you back!" He yelled a whisper getting the little one to shut his mouth instantly. The man reached into his back pocket and quickly pulled something out. "Here," he placed the money in Ricky's tiny palm. "Take this okay. I want you to go to your uncle's house. Don't tell anyone I let you go araseo?"

"Can't I stay with you?" Ricky asked, the man sighed.

"No, it's not safe with me. I'm too close to your father right now, but I promise you I'll come for you okay. Stay with your uncle until I come to get you." He gently held Ricky's wrist as he explained; Ricky noded his head and started to walk his way as he kept his gaze on the admirable man. Two other men came from behind the good one as he smiled at the escaping boy; Ricky paused in a frown making the man frown also in confusion. "Dongwan Hyung!" Ricky called out and the two men gripped onto Dongwan's arms; Dongwan looks to the two other men then switches his gaze to Ricky again.

"Run! Now! and don't turn back! no matter what your hear ok! Go!" Another one of his fathers men came out running after Ricky started to do as told; another tear fell from his eye when he heard a gun shot from behind; he dropped his bag, but never looked back. "Get back here!" they screamed. Ricky turned a right corner and ran straight through an alley way with a dead end; he stared at the fence with boxes at crates in front of it as he ran towards it. The alley way continued on the other side, Ricky had no idea were it would lead him, but he would rather take a road to hell then to go back home. Ricky jumped and pushed his feet of the boxes able to grip on the top of the fence and climb over before the men could get a good grip in his legs.

He jumped to the ground and began to run again this time smiling wide at the men who banged on the fence and boxes in fury. "Well, catch you you little !" They yelled from the other side. Ricky giggled and slowed down into a walk; he was able to breath enough to keep moving. The alley way was long, it has lots of turns and most of the way Ricky didn't know where he was headed until he heard a faint cry in the distance. The crying sound was ahead of him; it sounded close, probably just a few steps away. Ricky looked around and paused spotting a young boy around his age crying into his knees. He had black hair and wore a gray shirt stained with black and read marks; his jeans were ripped at the bottom and so were his shoes. The boy worried Ricky, he looked homeless.

"H-Hey, Are you alright?" The crying boy shot his head up and squirmed away from Ricky in terror. "N-No wait, It's okay. I won't hurt you. See, I'm not big enough." Ricky puffed out his chest and stood on his toes, then flexed his fake mussels making the boy smile slightly. "Who are you?" The frightened one asked still afraid. "I'm Yoo Changhyun, but you can call me Ricky," Ricky spoke politely and bowed. "Who are you?"

"Choi Jonghyun, but others call me Changjo." His head turned towards the ground as he spoke.

"Changjo....Nice! I like it. Annyeonghaseo Changjo....uh. how old are you?" Ricky paused clueless of how he should address his new friend.

"seven."

"Oh, Chincha? I'm eight!" Ricky smiled in excitement; he couldn't believe he found someone younger then himself. He was always surrounded by older people, and no one really talked to him at school. He had never had someone close in age to him.

"Birthday?" Changjo questioned curiously.

"February twenty-seven."

"Ah, Mine is November sixteen." Changjo replied and Ricky beamed, this was ever better. He was older by months too!

"Ah, so, Annyeonghaseo Changjo dongsaeng!" Ricky smiled, Changjo let out a short awkward laugh disappointed in this situation. He was hoping he was finally older then someone; he was so sure Ricky was younger by his personality, but he guessed he was always going to be younger. "So, What are you doing here?" Ricky asked and looked at Changjo in a wait for answers; Changjo brought his head down and held his knees again. "I-I live here. I don't have parents." He quietly spoke in sadness. "Really? Me neither! I'm off to my uncle's house. Are you hungry? I have money. I can buy you a meal and we can-"

"Uncle?"

"Deh. He's the only family I have left."

"Oh.." Changjo looked back to the ground, his stomach grumbled and he sighed in disappointment. His new friend was only for a moment, then he had to go back to being alone.

"Do you want to come with me? I can really buy you a meal! I really do have money!" Ricky pleaded for Changjo to believe him; Changjo did, but he didn't know if he should go. He was hoping his appa was still alive and was coming to find him; Ricky stepped forward in front of Changjo and sighed. "Yah, did you hear me? I've been talking to you." He waved his hand in front of the homeless boy's face and pouted. "Yah!" Ricky yelled and gave him a good slap in the back of his head to snap him out of it.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Changjo retorted taking Ricky aback by his yell. "Yah, Is that how you talk to your Hyungs? Tsk Tsk Tsk." Ricky shook his head and batted his finger making Changjo pout. "Are you coming or not?" Changjo looked up and thought for a second then finally noded in agreement. "Good, so what's the way out of this place?" Changjo lead his new friend out of the confusing alleyway; they both smiled once the light it their tiny faces and then hit the noddle shop. Once there bellies were fed, Ricky lead the way to his uncles house. Ricky and Changjo got along well, but also clashed heads because of Changjo's hard head and Ricky's bossy attitude.

"Here!" Finally they had made it. Ricky happily hopped up the stairs with moping Changjo behind him; the air smelled like smoke and the front lawn was filled with glass from broken beer bottles; they waited about a minute before the door swung open revealing a man with one woman under each of his arm. "What the hell? What are you doing here? What did my brother do now?" Ricky looked to the ground; everything he tried to forget so easily replayed in his young mind again; tears formed in his eyes. "Look, I got problems alright? I don't need anymore. Get out of here and go home."

"But, I can't go home!"

"Well, why the hell not? He'll say sorry later just go with it. You'll be fine, now ." The boy's uncle waved them away like dogs.

"No I won't!" Ricky argued. "Uncle! What's wrong with you? Please Uncle! Let me stay please!" Ricky gripped onto his leg and begged as if it was for his life. Not only was he helpless, but Changjo too and Ricky begged for the both of them as Changjo watched in silence. "You brought another one? What you thought you weren't enough of a nuisance? Get out of here! Go! get off!" Andy pulled the boy off his leg and threw him out onto the outside pavement. "Please! We have no where to go!"

"Sounds like a personal problem kid." He closed the door. Ricky cried hard into the palms of his hands; he was homeless now, and he failed his new friend. Changjo walked over to little Ricky and stretched his hand out to help him. "Com'on, we'll be okay. I promise." Changjo smiled, Ricky was so sure in the beginning; his uncle was always the one that loved him the most; and now that stupid drink took over him, just like his father. He had no one now, no one but Changjo.

The blue head couldn't believe his own eyes; he looked different, like he was sober. Ricky turned his gaze to Changjo; Changjo must of not recognized him. He never remembered anyone from that age except for Ricky. Changjo and Ricky lived in that alley way for years after that, they would dance together in public for food money and shared the blanket Ricky had packed with him. Ricky went back to get his bag which was to his liking still in the same spot he dropped it. They showered in the rain and used clothes for towels. No one had ever suspected they were homeless until Cap came around when they were fourteen.

At first everything was okay, but then Cap started to get on their case and took them in once he knew the truth. Ever since they've been a part of Teen Top. Of course they would never forget those six years, but every rotten person was erased in Changjo's mind. He remembered nothing, but somehow still became somewhat bitter. Hyukjin flipped open the lighter again and held it under Andy's chair causing Ricky to use the strength he had left to scream and squirm around. "Uncle!" Ricky's heart beated faster; he may have threw him out of the street for six years, but he was still family. Family he loved; and he wasn't gonna let the chance of his uncle coming back to his old self be at risk. "Uncle!" Ricky called again making the rookie giggle. Changjo watched Ricky in silence; he loved Andreliss, but he couldn't see his best friend that way anymore.

"3...2..."

"No!"

"Okay! I'll do it! I'll do it!" Changjo yelled out in surrender before he could drop the fire. Hyukjin smirked. "Do what?"

"I'll......I'll help you." He brought his voice to a lower tone and looked up at Ricky's uncle.

"Okay." Hyukjin dropped the lighter.

"NOOO!" They both yelled in tears. Andy clenched his teeth at the burning pain on his legs. "R-Ricky-ah. I love you okay. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Andy spoke his last words before a agonizing scream filled the room. The sick bastards watched with smirks as Changjo and Ricky called out in screams. "NOOOOO! UNCLEEE!!!!!" Ricky finished his yells with a screaming cry. Changjo's heart sank to the ground, it was his fault. Ricky is now scared because of him; he failed his best friend again. "You said you wouldn't do it!!!!"

"But didn't we say we would get rid of your problem if you agreed?"

"You switched it you ing !!! Why'd you do it!!!!"

"Ohhhh yeah, ha, well, I didn't like him anyway." The sick one shrugged and calmly walked away. "Oh Minwoo~"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daniel looked over to the girl he held hands with and smiled. He had gripped on before strangely startling Andreliss. At first she wanted to let go, but didn't want to seem rude, but now she didn't mind it. After all, holding hands in Korea only meat good friends right? Andreliss had read it somewhere on the internet once; she felt sure, so she didn't feel as uncomfortable. Meanwhile Daniel walked and swayed their hands back and forth with joy; she smiled back at him, spoke nice things. didn't pull away, it all meant good things. He had never held a girl's hand so boldly before, so his heart pounded fast making energy to create the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

Youngjae and L.joe had gone on their own way again after the four of them fought about where they would head next. Youngjae and L.joe wanted to go to the clothing stores while Daniel wanted to go wherever Andreliss wanted to go. which was the shoe stores. Daniel felt slightly guilty no one had thought to search for Ricky and Clara, but they were probably hidden somewhere behind piles of bags of things Ricky had bought for her. For some reason he always was convinced girls would leave him if he didn't buy them things, so he always liked to buy his girlfriends everything;Ricky would buy them the whole word if Teen Top never stopped him,it was on of the reason why he was always so broke.

Most of the walk to the store was quiet; Andreliss parted her hand from Niel's as soon as she entered the store with eyes full of amazement. She had never seen a store full of shoes so big before; it was like paradise. She smiled and walked towards the shoe aisles with Daniel behind her. Andreliss gasped and grabbed onto the first pair of shoes that caught her eye; they were red open toe heels with lace design around the edges. "Daniel! Look!"

She held the heel carefully in her hands and turned around expecting to see a dreading Niel behind her, but nothing but the air was in sight. "Daniel?" The girl tilted her head to the side in wonder of where he could of gone.  ~Aish,he better have not left me.~ She pouted at the possibility Daniel really left instead of trailing behind her. "Daniel sunbae?" She called properly just in case he wasn't answering because he wanted her to speak more formally. When no one answered she sighed and put the shoe back with an even deeper pout; everything seemed so much more fun with him around. Andreliss thought he was actually loosening up with the whole being nice thing and all, but she guessed she was wrong knowing he possibly only had been because of the others.

Daniel popped his head out, secretly watching her pout at the shoe. ~Keke^^ She misses me.~ He smiled to himself and brought his head back where he wasn't visible. He popped out his leg intentionally catching her attention successfully. She tilted her head to the side again and the strangely awkward foot set itself on the ground; Daniel pulled the rest of his body forward using the strength of his foot and she giggled. Niel had been wearing cowboy shoes he spotted in the other aisle that came with a mustache and spent the last ten minutes trying to squeeze his feet inside them. "It's oppa to you." He spoke firmly; she laughed again at his fake cowboy accent, It sounded even funnier in Korean.

"I don't hear oppa." Andreliss laughed a little harder now. "Oppa." She held her hand over . "Good, now," He walked over, grabbed her hand, and pulled her closer with no space between their bodies then wrapped his leg around her waist, somehow. "May I have this dance." She laughed again, then yelped a little when he dipped then twisted her to her feet again. "Woah," She struggled to balance. "Where'd you learn to do that?" Daniel slowly walked around her as he falsely explained. "Used to be a professional."

"Oh really?"

"Yup, taught Shakira everything she knows." He held onto his belt and switched to a relaxed cowboy accent; she laughed again. "Com'on." He switched back to his regular voice and quickly picked her up bridal style. "Ah!" She held onto his neck tightly afraid he would drop her; he began to run out the store confusing the girl. "W-Wait, your still wearing the stuff."

"No, I paid for it."

"You really bought that?"

"Why not? It's good for disguise."

He shoved her into a photo booth, put in the money, and quickly climbed in next to her before the machine started to take the photo's. The booth was a lot bigger then the ones back in America. Andreliss could fit a bed in here if she wanted to. "Smile!" He pressed the side of their heads together and smiled a cheesy smile while Andreliss kept a confused expression. Niel put his hand behind her head and stuck out two fingers to make bunny ears and stuck out his tongue while Andreliss only switched her eyes to the crazy boy next to her, next Niel plastered on a smirk and raised an eyebrow to look flirtatious making Andreliss laugh fast enough for the machine to capture her smile.

Then Daniel striped off the stache and placed it on Andreliss who did the duck face, Niel giggled and they both placed one corner of the mustache on each of their faces sharing it, then Andreliss stuck it between the boy's eyebrows to make them look united. Finally, Niel ripped off his eyebrow connection and placed his lips on the cheek of the girl for the final picture. Niel moved away after the snap sound and waited for the strip of pictures. Most photo booths had the pictures print outside, but this one printed them inside and gave an option to print one or two in black and white or color. Niel reached out for the pictures and passed one over to Andreliss; she smiled silently loving how she looked clueless while he looked cute next to her. The last one was the one she liked the most; she suddenly felt her cheeks warm up on their own. "Ah! Ah!" Niel fell to the ground and crumbled into a ball "Daniel!"  Andreliss dropped the pictures aside and bent over in concern and fright. "Ah!" He yelped again. "What's wrong!? Is it your stomach!? what is it!?"

"Y-Your beauty.......it hurts." He answered with a pain filled voice; Andreliss sat back up straight and her teeth then laughed softly. Niel moved his hand uncovering one eye and looking over to her and then soon covering it again and curled himself tighter like he was in pain. Andreliss hit his arm playfully and smiled. "You scared me!"  Daniel giggle and turned around to look at her. "Awee your worried about me." He smiled, Andreliss hesitated then looked away. "Well, if you just fall like that how am I to react? I can't just leave you there."

"Right, but you were worried right?"

"......no." She kept her eyes looking away from him, Daniel gasped.

"Lessie! You care about me!" He gripped onto her leg and held it tight close to him with an excited smile; the girl rolled her eyes and giggled again. Daniel climbed from the floor to his knees and set himself in his old spot next to her again. "Can I tell you something?" He asked as he adjusted himself. "Sure." Andreliss noded, Niel brought his face closer to her causing her to move backwards away from him until she hit the wall behind her, her eyes rounded while he continued to come closer when she couldn't move away anymore. Finally, he stopped about an inch away still holding the smile on his face. "Your cute when you blush."

"T-T-Thank you." She stammered as fast as her heart beat; Daniel silently fell into the light brown color of her eyes. He had never noticed how brown eyes could be so beautiful; they were warm, friendly, and large adding to her innocence. Niel bit his lip unconsciously and leaned in again slower. "Woah!" Someone yelled from behind startling the both of them; they looked to the shocked boy in front of them and the angered boy next to him. "How dare you!" Youngjae leaped towards Daniel who put his arms in front of him for protection; L.joe gripped onto the attackers ankles and struggled to pull him out of the picture booth.

"Yah! I'm gonna kill you!" Youngjae yelled after L.joe got a grip on his waist and pulled him out successfully, but still struggled to keep him from attacking again. "Hey! Young- Yo- Stop. You- YOUNGJAE!" L.joe yelled and with all his strength, threw the boy onto the ground behind him. The young one stood up and crossed his arms in anger while L.joe eyed him. Niel fell out of the booth, stood up, fixed the mess of hair on his head and sighed before Andreliss squirmed out of the booth after him to check if he was okay. They both looked over to the hard breathing Youngjae walking towards them; he stopped an inch away, raised a finger, then paused. The boy breathed deeply twice then let his finger fall down to his side again and began to walk away without a word.

"Y-Youngjae?" Lessie called out in slight concern;he was breathing hard and tried to keep balance as he walked. Andreliss traced after him; L.joe looked over to his house mate with a smirk; Niel stared back in bafflement. L.joe tightened his grip on his shopping bag before Niel's eyes rounded in realization; he had forgotten L.joe was the one who caught them first and knew he was never going to be left alone again. "Oh no." Daniel spoke in a low voice, L.joe noded slowly and silently. "No..No no no no No!" Niel stuffed the strip of photos in his back pocket and ran. "Yah Ahn Daniel! get back here! Where'd you guys go! What else you do! Daniel-ah! tell me!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Changjo ran down the sidewalk as fast as he could;unstoppable tears ran down his cheeks as he cried aloud for his best friend. The images ran through his head and the horrible agonizing screams from his uncle's burning body filled his ears. The noises of the world sounded muffled again and everything kept spinning. Changjo's breath froze every time he breathed and the cold wind of the winter sent shivers all over his body. They had beat him, they beat Ricky to the point he bleed out of his ears; they even ripped his finger nails. Changjo had to get home fast; he had to call Cap and find away to get him out of there. His best friend was in pain; and he couldn't do anything or he would die. Changjo couldn't keep himself sane,every kick, every punch he saw; he could never be the same until Ricky is safe and once he was done getting his brother back, he was gonna kill them as slow and as painfully as they hurt Ricky. The red head raced into the building and up the stairs then down the hallway in full speed.

He pulled out his keys but the uncontrollable shaking of his hands didn't let him push the key into the lock. He dropped them carelessly and banged on the door as had as he could, his heart panicked. Finally Chunji opened the door and stumbled backwards as Changjo ran to straight to Cap's room. He slammed open the door to the empty room and rushed around it in search. He moved the blankets and looked under the bed, but nothing. Changjo barged into the bathroom attached to Cap's room and pushed back the shower curtains, but still nothing. Changjo threw himself on the ground while his tears fell from his eyes again, he needed his leader now or only God know what would happen to Ricky. "Changjo what's wrong?" Chunji ran after Changjo in worry; Changjo had never cried this much before, Chunji's heart thumped in concern.

"W-Where's Cap Hyung."

"He went out to pick up some lunch and a couple groceries. Why? What's going on?" Chunji squatted down to his level and Changjo began to panic. His mind filled with thoughts of Ricky crying and screaming in agony. "Jonghyun-ah? Changjo what's wrong?" Chunji asked again. "They have him! They have Ricky! I-I tried everything, but i couldn't stop him. They're going to torture him everyday if we don't...." Changjo paused at the thought; suddenly everything started to spin again. He felt sick to his stomach at the thought of giving her up, but he couldn't let Ricky suffer. "Don't what?....Changjo, if we don't what!!!"

"Give them Andreliss. They're gonna kill him Chunji." He let his tears fall again, Chunji's eyes shot open wide. They had really gone far; they're torturing Teen Top just to get someone to torture Teen Top. How far could they really go? Questions filled his mind as he struggled to understand. The couldn't really kill Ricky, but again they are a hundred percent. The most dangerous and hard headed rookies around; the ones Teen Top couldn't seem to knock sense into. "." Chunji mumbled to himself and Changjo began to puke on the floor startling him; no wonder Changjo had been strange, he must of been in complete panic. No matter how heartless Changjo could be, he couldn't stand the thought of Ricky getting hurt. Chunji had to reach Cap quickly, but how? Minsoo was still waiting for a replacement phone they were supposed to send him. Chanhee ran over to grab the garbage can for Changjo, but the boy had already layed on the ground unconsciously.