Chapter 1

I Promise

~Today is the day I can't believe it!~ I pack the last pair of shoes into my fifth oversized suitcase and sit back onto the heels of my feet as I let out a happy sigh of relief when I spot my favorite stiletto cheetah heels lying behind my fourth oversized suitcase. ~Of course! My favorite heels how could I forget?~ I grab then stack them onto the other fifty pairs of shoes grunting as I push as hard as I could to make them fit.  

"Ahhm." Clara cleared causing me to pause in my struggling and turn around slowly as if nothing was going on. "How long have you been there?" 

"Since you spotted the shoes." She crossed her arms leaning her narrow shoulders against the door way. ".....Help?" She kept silent for a second closely studing me. Clara constantly keeps me in check, so it was never a weird thing but since I'm always up to somthing..lets just say I'm really good a push ups now. I shoot her a sheepishly cheezy smile hoping for the best.

"...Leave them." ~Darn it!~ "waeeeee?" 

"You don't need them. Your not gonna that dress it's way to short so I suggest you leave that too." ~crap!~ 

Her dark brown ponytail bouced as she walked over to help. I sigh in sadness ploping myself onto the suitcase to make it easier to zipper. Clara pulls out the shoes along with my heart and began to pull the zipper with all her strength, she grunts as she pulls harder finally falling backwards and staring at the broken off zipper part in her hand.

".....sorry?" I cross my arms instantly beginning to think of a plan. "I have an Idea." I quickly run out of the room looking into every drawer in the house. ~finally! I found it!~ I enter back into the room ignoring Clara's questioning stare. I step back smiling happily at the beautiful fixed black suitcase I ducked closed. Clara stood up next to me joining in the watch with me. "That's not ghetto." 

I turn my head to the side shifting my gaze the her. "Common! We're gonna be late!" She watches as I step foward to pick up the taped suitcase. "How do you plan on getting all these suitcases to the airport?"  "Um the car?" She looked to me in disbelief. "Your gonna carry these around all by yourself?" I move baffled by her question. "What are you crazy? Of course not."

I clap my hands then set them onto my hips as the tall dark and handsome boys filed into the room to grab the suitcases. "Thank you boys." Speaking before I look back the Clara who stared in no suprise. She shot me a 'really' look and soon left the room. 

~*~*~ Niel~*~*~

"What's this?" I throw the neatly typed letter onto the front desk. "It's a warning." He simply explains setting the office phone down after telling the person at the end of the line to hold. "Really? I couldn't tell. I know what it is but why?" he sighed tired of my constant sarcasam. "Daniel. Your five months behind on your rent. I've been nice enough I can't be getting in trouble it's time you pay up."

"But a week? Hyung, you know I don't have this kind of money." 

"If you just paid on time you wouldn't be in this mess." 

"Hyung, please just a little more time."

"At least pay some. I don't make the rules. I'm sure they'll give you more time if they see your at least trying."

I sigh resting my elbows onto the front dest and hiding my face into the palms of my hands in fustration. "You know Ahn Daniel, Maybe if you don't spend so much on all those shoes you'll be able to get at least half, or maybe even all of it considering theres five other boys living with you." Quietly, I step back revealing a sarcastic smile. "Thank you Hyung." I begin to walk towards the elevator, stepping inside as soon as the doors opened. "A haircut is an acception!" He yells before the silver doors closed again in front of me. ~Ah, jae sun hyung, always exhorting me for a new hair cut.~  A ding sounded beforethe elevator opened again enabling me to step out into the yellow painted hallway of the fortyth floor. I pull out my keys and switch to the right one before the door flew open revealing and ebullient Ricky. "Hyung! I missed you!" He threw himself foward wrapping his arms around me carelessely. "Yah! I was only gone for two minutes."

"He's only up because he doesn't have his portion of the rent." L.jowle appeared in the doorway explaining Ricky's strange sudden actions. He was never a hugger. "I have money! Just not all of it." I smile and ruffle his hair, he ducks lower away from his hand before it could ruin his 'perfect' hair. "We have aweek. Get it to me by thusday." I move past Ljoe and Ricky entering into the small messy apartment I can't believe I have to pay so much for.

"Hyung!," Ricky calls out behind me. "Did he tell you anything about the new people?" I shoot a questioning stare. ~New people?~  "What new people?"

"I overheard Jae sun hyung talk about new people moving in next door." I turn around to face him. "Did he say who it was?" He shook his head. " Ani. He just said they were coming from abroad."

"Abroad? You mean like...america?"

"Deh."

"Don't they always do to seoul?" He shrugged carelessely looking down playing wth his scrawney fingers. ~America?..I never seen a foriegner before...I wonder what it will be like.~

~*~*~Clara~*~*~

"Yah! Andreliss! Wait up!" She stops her running looking back to me with a smile.  Come to a slow stop resting my hands onto my knees. "Awwweee you sound so cute yelling in korean." She showed her perfect eye smile. ~ your lucky i'm still catching my breath~ 

I roll my eyes dropping my head towards the ground. Quickly, I pick it back up searching the food courts around me. Still panting, I finally spot the beautiful drinking water fountain only a few feet across from me. Suddenly I didn't mind the gall of everyone running into me every two seconds. I slowly stand straight again ready to take the first step towards the cold, tasty water I needed oh so badly, but of course was inturrupted by the sudden tight grip and pull of Andreliss. "Common! We're gonna miss the flight!" She pulled without a stop reminding me of how we met. Back in kindergarden.

~*~Flashback~*~

"Hmm hmm hmm." Clara sung along to the songs in her head. She squeezed into the tiny space of her favorite corner. It was themost comfortable one, where she could hear the nice sound of the continuous laughter coming from the children on the playground. Clara was always alone, but she never minded. I was better cause she could think of good things. Like colors, and pencils, and paper, and then putting them all together. Though she did wish she could have a friend to draw with. She played with the gold bracelet her mother gave her before she passed. She told her it'll keep her from harm, and she'll live longer than mommy did. Clara believed that theory very much, Even til this day. She never lets it out of her sight. Clara sighed feeling the rough yet smooth texture of the perfectly fit bracelet. "Hi!" A tiny ebullient voice inturrupted her colorful thinking. She looked up from her wrist spotting a light skined browned haired girl standing in front of her. Clara wondered how a big smile could fit on such a small girl. "I watch you a lot. Why are you alone don't you like people?" The girl soke with a loud voice. "I'm Andreliss! What's your name?" Clara hesitated to answer a little startled at all the questions she didn't know which to answer first. "C-Clara."

"Pretty name! Wanna come play?" Clara stared innocently. She wanted a friend but mommy said not to talk to strangers. Clara shook her head turning the little girl's smile into a frown. Andreliss cocked her head to the side suddenly griping tightly onto Clara and giving a slightly rough pull. "Common! It'll be fun!" Andreliss pulled without a stop. 

~*~Present Day~*~

~ I guess it's something I could be grateful for~ She never left me alone since. "Your not as easy to pull as you used to be." Andreliss stated stoping competely in her tracks. "What are you thinking about?" She lets lose if my wrists letting me free. "Water." 

"Oh no. Not now we're late." 

"We are not."

*Flight one twenty- nine is now boarding. Flight one twenty- nine is now boarding.*

"See! I told you! We must go now." She griped into my wrist again yanking me to board the plane. 

~*~*~Ricky~*~*~

I turn my head looking over to my tall, irresponsible, nieve best friend. He stared into the bright light from his phone, his finger lightly taping on the wide screen keyboard, texting away. Probably the next girl to be heart broken. He smiled to himself beginning to type faster, this time with both his boney thumbs. 

"What are you smiling for?" I ask coldly knowing exactly what he was doing, but expecting a different answer. "Dumping someone." He answered plainly. "Figures."  

I mumble, looking down then back to him again. He didn't seem to hear me. I could never understand why someone got so much satisfaction out of the pain of women. I could never stand seeing a girl cry. He locked his phone before throwing it next to him onto the bed  on his side of the room. He let himself fall back, catching the back of his head into his palms. "why?"

"She calls to much."

"How much."

"Everyday."

"Well what do you expect from your girlfriend?" 

"I expect her to give in by the time I say I love you."

"How could you be so cold to them Changjo? They're innocent girls." 

"Why are you asking so many questions? What I fo with them is none of your business."

"Whatever Changjo, my best friend is known for being a man making total innocent girls cry their eyes out and thinks it's some kind if joke. But I don't care, Nope. I don't care at all cause it's non of my business."

"What are you so upset for? You know I do this all the time."

"and what? You just expect me to get used to it?"

"That's what I was hoping for."

"Shows how much you care about what I think Jonghyun."

"I do care."

"Right." I jump up and quickly walk out of the room. ~ Not my business...What is he thinking? I'm not talking to him this time.~ I scowl at my thoughts giving a dirty look back at our room door. "pabo." I mumble in slight anger making my way out the front door and into the long yellow hallway. I pause in front of the brown door that lead to the apartment only a few steps away from ours. ~I wonder if they're here yet~ I gently place my hand onto the door knob and slowly turn it. ~It's open~ I quietly step inside looking around onto the plain white stained walls. The chipped pieces reavealed the old brown paint, the same light shade our apartment was. It looked just like ours only slightly bigger. The livingroom was there as soon as you walked in, then the kitchen straight ahead, and the narrow hallway on the right of it that led to the small closets and cold rooms where we sleep. 

"Hurry Clara! Don't you want to see what it looks like!" A sudden voice speaks from the hallway. Startled, I turn around looking straight out the door. "I forgot to tell you. We might get a roomate!"

"what!?"

"Yeah I didn't tell you so you wouldn't kill me." There were two of them, two girls. I stood frozen. ~ darnit, no where to go!~ I quickly run to the corner sqeezing into the tight space as if no one would notice me there ~ It'll have to do for now~ One girl entered the room, her eyes grew wide as soon as she layer them onto the features of her new home. "Wah~ It's so pretty!!" ~Pretty!? She thinks this place it pretty?~ The other stepped in after, she looked around quietly angry at the condition of the house. The happy one gasped spotting me in the hiding i prayed no would have saw me in. "Look Clara! It comes with a handsome guy!" She walked over pulling me out of my corner and pointing at my stiff figure. "Hi. Are you our roomate?" The calmer darker skinned girl asked with a smile. Panicking,  I nod my head giving off a false answer. "Yes."

~ Aigoo...what did I just do?~

----------------------------

Poster created by SHINeeOppas!

Be sure to check out her shop^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/224740/shineeoppas-graphic-and-trailer-shop-open-graphics-kpop-poster-request-trailers