Sehun

Murder In The House (HIATUS SO SORRY)

   INSIDE THE HOUSE

Luna, Jaejoong, Krystal and the others stared at the door with horror. Why wouldn't it open? Usually the hosts of haunted houses would let frightened people get out.

"I guess we have to keep going," Onew said slowly, breaking the silence.

At this time, nobody wanted to continue, not even Chanyeol and Kyuhyun. They all thought that the house wasn't safe and something was wrong with it. They couldn't even see the owner of the house.

"Fine, let's go really fast and get the hell out of here," Yoochun suggested.

They all continued to walk forewords until they heard something. Footsteps were coming towards them.

"Hide," Leeteuk whispered. They all hid inside a huge closet full of webs (just pretend theres a HUGE closet that could fit all of them XD) and kept quiet. The footsteps were coming closer and closer until it stopped. After a few minutes, Hyoyeon peeked through the little hole in the closet. All she saw was red. Sehun slowly opened the door and looked around.

"Stay here," he whispered to the others. He took a few steps out of the closet and looked around. Everything looked normal to him. Then he looked behind him. Before he could scream, a cold hand blocked his mouth and knocked him out.

"Where's Sehun?" Kai asked quietly.

"Should we go find him?" Minho suggested. By then, they were all positive that Sehun was taken.

"I think we need to stick together. Look what happened to Sehun when we didn't stick together," Kris said, looking at the hole that Hyoyeon looked into earlier. "Hey Hyoyeon are you sure you saw red everywhere?"

"I'm not blind," Hyoyeon snapped.

"Woah calm down, I was just asking geez," Kris muttered, looking through the hole again.

"Sorry I'm just really scared and everything," Hyoyeon replied.

"You guys I think we should go out now, we've been in here for a long time," Tiffany said cautiously. She didn't like the idea of getting out of the closet, but they couldn't stay in there forever.

"Yeah, Tiffany's right, we can't just cower here forever," Sulli agreed, standing up.

The rest silently stood up and opened the closet doors. They cautiously stepped outside, not wanting to be seen by a ghost.

"Allright, let's go find Sehun and get out of here," Eunhyuk whispered. The rest followed him as he slowly crept through the hallways,  not wanting to draw attention.

What they didn't know was that a pair of eyes were following them as they walked through the hallway. The owner of the eyes just laughed and dragged an unconcious body with her into the darkness, leaving the place dark and empty as it always was.

 

 

Sorry for the short update LOL, I lied XD please forgive me *bows* Anyways I don't really have time to write more so I guess this is it :) SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)