The House

Murder In The House (HIATUS SO SORRY)

    PROLOGUE

A scream was heard from the house where all the police were crowded.

"Not even one police officer returned?" the chief asked.

"No-one, whoever goes in there is stuck in there. The lady who got killed in there haunts that old place. That son of a shouldn't have killed her, she was innocent," an officer replied.

"Well we can't do anything about the house. The best we can do is block the house so that nobody comes in," the chief replied, sighing.

Then a fourteenth scream was heard. That meant all fourteen officers who tried to find the ghost was killed. The rest of the police officers and the chief sillently blocked the enterence and fence with yellow tape and cones. Then they drove off, leaving the place eerie and lonely.

       

     PRESENT TIME

"Come on, let's go to that house over there, are you scared? Come on that house doesn't even look scary!" Chanyeol urged Baekhyun who was pale and refused to move from his spot.

"It's enterence is blocked and there's yellow tape and cones all around the house. I don't think we should go in," Luhan said, shivering.

"How scary can it be? We went to so many haunted houses and none of them were even scary. Even Ryeowook didn't scream," Kyuhyun teased, earning a slap from Ryeowook.

"Then it's decided, let's go!" Yoona hollered, pumping her fist in the air.

All 52 idols walked to the enterence. It was a silent and old house that looked like it hadn't been touched for years. This house was scarier than usual, they all thought.

"Ok, let's all go together, this house looks scary than the others," Leeteuk whispered.

"Guys, I don't think we should go in this house," Boa said, stopping.

"Fine, how about the ones who are scared stay with Boa while the brave ones continue?" Yuri suggested.

Taemin, Key, Baehyun, Luhan, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin, Boa, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, and Junsu shuffled backwards, away from the house.

"Ok, if you guys decide to follow, you can come in anytime allright?" Onew said, opening the old creaky door.

The others followed him saying good bye to the scared ones. Then all of them were gone inside the house, leaving the rest lingering around the enterence.

"I don't think the house is safe, I mean look at it, it looks like it hasn't been touched for years," Key said, shivering from fright and the coldness.

"Yeah and it's all dark and silent," Taemin agreed, sitting on the porch.

"We should tell them to come back," Taeyeon suggested.

"Those kids will never agree, they're too brave and stupid, plus I don't want to go in there," Boa replied.

           INSIDE THE HOUSE

 "This place is freaky, I think we should go back," Krystal called from the back of the group.

"You can go back, we're staying," Changmin replied, looking around with amazement. The people who lived here made the house look so scary. How did they do it?

"I think Krystal's right, we should go back," Victoria said, shivering at the sight of spiderwebs and bats beside her.

"Yeah, I'm going bye!" Jaejoong called, going back to the door.

When Jaejoong reached the handle and pulled, he realized something. The door was locked.

"Guys.... the door's locked," Jaejoon whimpered, just about to cry.

"Really? Let me see!" Luna said, trying to open the door. It wouldn't budge. 

Luna and Jaejoon banged on the door screaming for someone to open it. Krystal, Victoria, Xiumin, Tao, Onew, and Leeteuk joined, trying to knock down the door.

            OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE

"Guys did you just hear something?" Sunny called out, breaking the silence.

"Yeah I think so," Boa replied, staring at the door in front of her.

"I have a feeling we should get them back outside. The house isn't safe," Ryeowook said.

"Ok then, let's go," Jessica agreed.

They all opened the door and went inside. Inside the house was nothing but old and rusty furniture that had piles of dust on it. There were also spiderwebs hanging everywhere, freaking them out, but that didn't stop them from trying to find their best friends whose lives were in danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my ing gosh, sorry this wasn't a long update but I have two excuses.

1: I need to do my homework and go to sleep.

2: While I was writing this, it just freaked me out so yeah XD so shameful, I'm scared of my own story.... *sighs*

Aigoo, when I get the courage to write this story which will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I'll try to do a longer update. Jesonghamnida *bows*.

Oh did you notice that when the scared group (Boa, Sunny, Ryeowook, Key, etc) opened the door, they didn't see Jaejoong, Onew, Tao, Xiumin, Luna, Krystal, and Victoria knocking on the door? O.O Anyways I'm getting more creeped out by the second so I guess I'm going to go now so bye!