Who's Next?

Murder In The House (HIATUS SO SORRY)

Baekhyun POV

"NOOOOO!"

I stood there in daze, watching everybody gather around Kyuhyun. I couldn't believe it. I thought all of us could make it out alive but now...

I took one step towards Kyuhyun when suddenly a knife was thrown right past my face. I looked at the direction it was going to.

"SEHUN MOVE!" I screamed, running towards him.

Sehun turned to look at me in confusion and the knife cut his shoulder. He immediately fell to the ground screaming.

"SEOHYUN, TAEMIN, TAO, KRYSTAL, BOA, AND CHANGMIN COME HERE!" Hyoyoung suddenly screamed.

I looked at her. Why them?

As soon as we all calmed down, we all gathered around Sehun and Kyuhyun.

"We need to protect Seohyun, Taemin, Tao, Krystal, Boa, and Changmin," Hyoyoung said crouching beside Sehun.

"Why them?" Shindong asked.

"All the maknaes are in danger. They stopped attacking when I told the maknaes to come to me. Their first targets were Kyuhyun and Sehun, but luckily Baekhyun saw the knife so Sehun didn't die," Hyoyoung replied.

"He's still injured though," Yoona pointed out.

"Well we'll just have to carry him," Heechul said, gently lifting Sehun.

Sehun groaned, tensing when Heechul accidently moved his shoulder.

"We need to take the knife out first," Jonghyun said, tapping Heechul.

"It's going to hurt like hell but I need you to stand it allright?" Key said, gripping on the handle of the knife.

Sehun weakly nodded, .

"1,2,3,"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Sehun immediately out, lying motionless.

"Siwon you're carrying him," Leeteuk said, lifting Sehun and putting him on Siwon's back.

 

Someone's POV

Hehe, one down, four unconcious. This is going to be fun. Now I hope Key gives me back my knife before I go get another one and stab him in the heart.

Key POV

I suddenly felt a pair of icy eyes staring at me. I looked around trying to figure out who was staring at me but I saw noone.

"I'll get you Key," I heard a whisper.

I quickly ran to Hyoyoung.

"Hyoyoung I heard a whisper," I whispered in her ear. She immediately froze and stared at me.

"Did you feel like a pair of cold eyes were staring at you?" she asked.

"Y-y-yes," Was I going to be the next victim?

She held my hand and squeezed it.

"Stay with me at all times allright?" she ordered.

I nodded, following her like a little child. Why did I have to be the next victim?

 

YEAH I UPDATED! WOOT  *throws confetti* Thank you to my subbies, comment(ers?), and those who upvoted my story! And thanks for being so patient! Yeah this was a short chapter but I had to rush because I'm really busy nowadays. But anyways, I'll try to update as soon as possible!