Taemin and Key

Murder In The House (HIATUS SO SORRY)

Sorry for not updating for some days :( and thank you to my 15 subbies and commenters. And can you please vote in my poll? I still needa think about weither I should kill someone but I think I may have to kill a couple of people OTL so sorry *dances sorry sorry*

       TAEMIN POV

When we saw Sehun beaten up, me and Key were shocked. We backed away from the scene because there was so much blood, but we made the wrong choice. As we backed up, we felt three people grab us and cover our mouths so that we couldn't scream. I started kicking them hoping that they would let go but they just kicked me back, causing me to scream in their hand in pain. They dragged us to a small room with a lot of weapons set up. Don't tell me they were going to.......

"Grab the girly looking dude and chain him there," one man pointed to the wall with some chains.

"... Which girly looking guy?" the two others asked, scratching the back of their heads.

"... THE LONG HAIR DUDE WHO ELSE?" the first man screamed.

"They both look like girls," the second guys muttered.

"They look pretty fine to me, I think that long hair dude's hot," the third guy said smirking. Uh oh what were they going to do with me?

"What are you doing?" I screamed loudly so that incase someone was near by they would hear me.

"Shut up cutie, we're just going to torture you, nothing else," the first guy replied, getting the chains set up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON?" Key screamed, finally getting out of his shock. "DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO HIM!" 

"Like you can do anything. Here, why don't I tie you up so that you can see Taemin getting tortured? If you don't look I'll make you," the first guy said smiling.

By now I felt really afraid. How bad were they going to hurt me? I felt someone grab my arms and jerk me back against the wall. They quickly put on the chains and grabbed spikes. Oh my god. 

"NO DON'T KILL HIM! KILL ME!" Key screamed, going insane. They just laughed and continued to walk towards me.

I sighed and closed my eyes and waited for the pain.

I felt the first hit on my stomach and screamed.

 

 

Yeah I guess I have to do short updates each time sorry :( but I'll update as much as possible so dun worry :) so please subscribe and comment if you havent! Thanks~!