And We Have Our First ____

Murder In The House (HIATUS SO SORRY)

Baekhyun's POV

As the girl and I were walking through the hallway, I felt someone following us. I quickly looked back and saw Sooyoung, Key, Yesung, and an unconcious Taemin. As soon as they saw me though, they started to scream.

"Dude it's just me," I whispered, running towards them.

"Yeah but who's SHE?" Key asked, hiding behind Sooyoung.

"I'm a good person don't worry, I'll explain who I am after we get back to your big group allright?" the girl answered.

They all nodded and we quickly started to jog threw the hallways, turning at random corners here and there. For twenty minutes, we continued to run until we saw a few figures standing with two unconcious people. We slowly crept closer and hid behind the old furniture.

"What are we doing with these two?" one of the men asked.

"Lock them up and kill them, what else?" 

I looked at the two unconcious faces and I realized they were Tao and Luna. I quickly covered my mouth to block the sound of my gasp, but it was too late. I watched in dread as the men turned around and started to walk in our direction.

Just as they were about to find us, I felt the girl grab the back of my shirt and drag me through a wall into a tiny room. Did I just go through a wall?

"I'll answer your question later, just be quiet and I'll save those two kids," the girl whispered, letting go of me. 

I quickly nodded and hid with the others who were huddling in a corner. We all watched the girl walk through the wall and disappear.

We all waited for a while until the girl came back dragging Tao and Luna. 

"Tao! Luna! Wake up!" Sooyoung whispered, shaking them. No responce.

"We'll just have to carry them," Yesung whispered. "Key carry Luna and Baekhyun carry Tao."

"How am I supposed to carry Tao? He's taller and heavier than me."

"Just carry him if you want to live."

After we all got the unconcious on our backs, we walked through the wall again to find the men gone. We quickly ran nonstop along the corridors to find the group huddling in a room, a couple keeping watch.

"Is that you Baekhyun, Sooyoung, Key, Tao, Luna, and Taemin? Who's the other person?" Yunho asked, running up to us, followed by Changmin.

"Just help Taemin first. He's been beaten up brutally," Key said, laying down Taemin on the floor. 

We also layed down Tao and Luna who were still unconcious.

"So what happened?" Siwon asked, crouching in front of Tao and Luna to inspect them.

"Well I was kidnapped and hung to the top of a room and the rope was about to get cut off when this girl saved me. I'm not sure about Sooyoung, Yesung, Key, and Taemin though," I told him.

"And who are you?" Sulli asked, gesturing to the ghost girl.

"I'm Hyoyoung and I'm a ghost,"(A/N: Is there a kpop idol named Hyoyoung? Well I wasn't trying to think of an idol name so my bad if there's actually a girl named Hyoyoung in the kpop world.)

"Could you tell us about yourself?" Hyoyeon asked, stepping towards the girl cautiously.

"Well I was the sister of the owner of this house and I was killed by my sister," Hyoyoung stated as if it was nothing.

"WHAT? Why would your own sister kill you?" Yoochun asked.

"She thought I was the one who was trying to ruin her life when it was really some other guys so she got angry and killed me in my sleep," Hyoyoung answered.

"Where is she now?" Minho asked.

"She's somewhere in the house, but you shouldn't go looking for her. She'll kill you. She's the one who killed the fourteen police officiers from long time ago."

"Where are the fourteen officiers?" D.O asked, suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"They're the men who were all over this house," Hyoyoung explained. "My sister out their souls and replaced them with an evil soul making them plain evil."

"Do you know any way to get out?" Yuri asked, popping out from behind D.O.

"I do but I need the keys. The keys are with my sister though," Hyoyoung answered sighing.

"Wait if you're already dead, can't you just get it back with no problem? Or can she kill you again?" Shindong thought outloud.

"We can kill each other again, making one of us disappear forever from this ground. That's why I don't go walking around searching for my sister," Hyoyoung explained.

Suddenly we all heard a sickening crack followed by a thud. We whipped our heads back to see a horrible sight.

 

 

Kyuhyun was on the floor with his head cut open by an axe.

 

 

Oh gosh that's disgusting :P but anyways YAY, I UPDATED! Yeah I didn't update for a long time T^T so sorry I was busy. I was too lazy to edit this btw so this may sound like garbage but if you're up at 3 a.m writing this, you can't really expect it to be perfect. ^^